Infinitely more impressive than picking up something heavy

>infinitely more impressive than picking up something heavy

impressive in different ways faggotron

I promise you that guy can pick up something quite heavy

I think I would rather deadlift 600 lbs than do a one handed stand.
I am not a fucking cheerleader.

>"Wow did you see user he picked up that heavy thing!" "I know it was so much cooler that that guy doing a one handed handstand!"
No one has or wille ever say this

It might not even be that. It could simply be a single still image taken during a cartwheel

I don't think he would be doing a cartwheel on that platform thing

I agree. Kronk is my inspiration.

Stand on one hand and lift
Rocks with your special gift

>Rocks with your special gift
what did he mean by this?

Can I stay natty and achieve this with bodyweight routine?

i would seriously hope so

He's a god on reddit though.

>He's a god on reddit though.

You have to go back.

I disagree, balancing is easy with minimal practice and the rest is still strength training

>infinitely less practical

This, it looks like he is just a very active person. Would not be surprised if he goes to the gym 5/7 days of the week.

This is legit an fucking irritating cunt. Did a few months of bodyweight training before switching to actual lifting and came across his """"tutorial"""" vids. Holy fuck. Like the dude will give advice on a particular exercise when he can't even do it fully himself eg how to do a pistol squat vid but he shows and confesses that he can't actually do one. Then he went full retard and took a shitload of freely available information and started charging people money for his """"""program"""""".

>impressive
>lifting for girls

LMAO@YOU

>A man holds what must be at least 150 lbs in one arm.
>not strong

What? You trippin.

Dont hate the player, hate the game. I never feel sorry for people that get hustled. If you want something, you should research for yourself. The info might be overwhelming and often contradicting, yes, but buying into an exercise program of someone that looks like *that*, cmon son.
That said, I dont even know who he is, so whatever.

looking at his ass and legs I think it's pretty safe to say he can do both

Luke skywalker being trained by yoda in the degobah system.

theres a redditor who works on these all the time. it took him like a year to get 5 seconds or something on a one handed handstand. he looks do you even lift. jim bathurst used to post these types of skills all the time, he was p strong with maybe 500 deadlift at 180 or something. seems like a massive waste of time.

Fyi I never said I bought his shit. Even for my at the time dyel self, he was a major red flag and I couldn't believe plebbit put up with his shilling.