Does anyone take advantage of your gym? Not in a bad way, but more of a poor-fag way. Examples:

Does anyone take advantage of your gym? Not in a bad way, but more of a poor-fag way. Examples:

>Shower at the gym as much as possible to cut down on the water bill at home.

>Use the complimentary mouth wash, lotion, and soap gym gives out.

>Use gym on rest days JUST to sit in the whirlpool, steam room, sauna, and shower.

I can't be the only one who tries to decrease living costs by taking advantage at the gym.

my gym has no swimming pools, basketball courts, or hot tub

100% of the employees are manlet italian guidos that dont do shit all day but talk shit to each other.

Yeah, totally. City doesn't even know I'm on the sewar grid, actually. I fill up 10-12 gallon jugs of water of water at the fountain there each day, then refill 'em with my waste water at home and dump them discreetly into the shower drains overnight. Saves ~$60/month

Water is so inconsequential that it's not worth it.

My gym has this little spinner thingy that you put wet swim trunks in and it spins it dry in a minute or less. Always thought about doing my laundry in the shower and drying it there. Hahahaa

I've been thinking of using the tanning beds. I've.never done it before and I'd.Feel kind of gay asking to use them 2bh tho.

>showering at the gym

Are you actually trying to get a disease?

My gym is kept really clean and it has individual shower stalls. I just throw on shower flops because I'm a little extra germ-a-phobe.

I'd do it if my gym offered those ammenities
how much are you paying a month?

no, they're trying to get clean you dingus

>having to pay for water
i'm glad i live in a developed country.

Yeah, I save thousands by using all the equipment they have laying around. I don't even bother cleaning them or maintaining them after I'm done I just leave. Haven't been called out on it yet.

Are you actually trying to get in your car with your sweaty clothes still on?

$35/mo. buuuuuuuut I'm getting a discount because I work for their parent company. If not it's like $60-70 a month I think.

haven't used my home shower in about 2 months. i also dump at the gym, so toilet paper savings to. i'm getting my monies worth

i live in a minivan parked outside of 24h gym that i have membership to. free shower and wifi. i don't have to pay for rent and anything and currently all of my paycheck goes towards saving for a house.

>some nigger stole the fucking TP out of every god damn stall
>happens like 2 times a month

5 min walk from borderline cc/university with only one sport thats anywhere near div III.

>10 double side power racks with rollout benches
>Name a machine/bar/bench/belt theyve got one.
>Fully padded floor with oly equipment
>Dead when I usually go.
>$35 a month for townsfolk but i havent paid in 6 months.
>students get it for free and even though i dont attend the university im that age so no-one fucks with me.
>All i have to do is not blow my cover.

6 months of free gains and the future is bright.

Lol you fucking scum degenerate

Why are you living the dream? Jesus fuck, this makes me all the happier that I own a van.

This

My old YMCA from my childhood hometown had that, I thought it was amazing

>he thinks he doesn't have to pay for a service
>he thinks it's "free"
laughingFriedman.jpg

Uhhh its called a TINY HOUSE and its soooo eco-friendly

What country do you live in?
Everyone pays for water. In your case probably your parents.

>he looks like he lives at the gym

I go to the gym 4-6 days a week, doing cardio on off days. I go to the pool and sauna for about 2.5 hours total on saturdays.

Absolutely. You're paying for it.

no but i do with my university