/fhg/ fat hate general

Now with both fat people stories and fat people hate!
>helping chick lose weight
>she stops counting calories after losing 1 lb
KMS DESU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XRgG0owKHoQ
youtu.be/vH4vZl91lTA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vH4vZl91lTA#t=45
youtu.be/NpkoqntKj30
reddit.com/r/fatpeoplestories/comments/5v0xds/abused/?st=izdp82oa&sh=57ceaa46
mybodygallery.com/
lmgtfy.com/?q=women different height
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw British tax dollars went toward this
make Britain imperial again when?

>Not working out so hard that you start to feel lightheaded so you go to the bathroom sit on the toilet and suddenly lose most of your motor control while your ears ring your stomach churns and your vision turns dark red but never actually end up puking or completely blacking out and play it off as you had to take a shit

NOT GOING TO MAKE IT
rightShe proved she could count to 1. What the fuck more do you want?

Hey there, sexy.

I can relate to that img desu and im not even fat.

>eating sandwich in bed while reading a book
>hand goes to grab other half
>nothing
>where the fuck is the other half of my sandwich motherfucker?

youtu.be/XRgG0owKHoQ

Omg so hot

You wake up one night and see this staring down at you.

What do?

>the fat just melts away

>droppedmyicecream.jpg

>weigh 230 lbs 6'1
>my mom tells me I am underweight

youtu.be/vH4vZl91lTA

Skip to :45.

>tfw thought her stomach was a leg

What's the story behind this picture?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vH4vZl91lTA#t=45
There, go to that link and it starts at 45 instantly.

Funfact: If you right click a video at a time you want people to start watching, go to copy url at current time, and it saves a link that starts at that part.

I am phone posting and copied via the youtube app, which only gives you youtu.be links, sadly.

a naked fat person fell

also, you can just type in at the end of a url "&t=45s" or whatever time you like in seconds

True, sadly doesn't work on .be links though, and changing it to a normal link is harder than it seems. You gotta add /v/?= or something to youtube.com.

> down to 185 from 205 last year at 5'11
> "you're looking way too thin user"

Why is this considered a fph related picture? I do this too

it's a art piece

because of the fatty on the stool I would guess

> TFW "too thin" in modern society is actually right around where you should be.

The world is nuts, bros.

>comments are disabled on youtube

wasn't disappointed

Does anyone have a chart that shows women at like 5' 6" height at different weights? Google keeps showing me BMI charts, but I want actual weight amounts. Went out with a girl a little heavier than expected, and a little unsure how to feel about it.

>nocturnal-animals-opening-scene.webm

lol wut

lay a finger

I'm saving this as emergency dieting inspiration. I barely got further than her 3rd bite. SO GROSS!!!

youtu.be/NpkoqntKj30

Because normal people don't have that kind of relationship with food.

im a fatty and that actually happens to me when i work out, what the fuck am i doing wrong? not enough water or something?

>inb4 reddit

reddit.com/r/fatpeoplestories/comments/5v0xds/abused/?st=izdp82oa&sh=57ceaa46

Something like this?
mybodygallery.com/

In New Orleans. Eating some weird crap in a foil dish. Gross. I love good NOLA foods, I don't even recognize what that stuff is.

...would fuck

Well you are a trooper.

How's it going, sugartits?

Fucking YES!!! My mother think I am dying of starvation yet I am severely overweight.

It could be anything from a lack of oxygen in your blood to low blood sugar. Look up both and see if the symptoms match

>that op pic
I want to mock it but desu I can't tell you how many times I reach over for a sip of tea only to sadly realise that I already drank it all

The thing about OP's pic isn't that it is supposed to be relate able.

What it is actually saying is that because the fatty did not get "closure" on their meal they feel the need to get another meal.

This really needs a caption, but I'm not clever enough to think of a good one.

Realize shes trying to keep you dependant on her
Creepy

lmgtfy.com/?q=women different height

>Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
>you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Maintain your temple, friends. It will make you happier.

You can't make this shit up.

Leisurely walk away, actually the door frame should be small enough to get me to safety

The Bible.

Even God doesn't want you to be fat.

I'm 6', 26 years old and male. At my heaviest I weighed 250, now I weigh 210 and am trying to get to 195.

I can't IMAGINE being fatter than 250. I looked horrendous. And nobody EVER commented on me being pudgy or anything. Nobody poked fun or shamed me or said a word about it for years, I felt bad all on my own. Most people who really let themselves go either have mental problems (which is honestly sad) or just don't care. And how they don't care is beyond me. Getting fit and being able to do stuff without a horrid beer-belly getting in the way or an extra chin screwing up your face is beyond me.

>"So this is what Norbert felt like"

Also, I had the nickname Norbert for a while despite having a voice several octaves lower than his.

Delet.
This is disgusting, user.

>Its a eat out or be eaten world

>In the dining court
>Walk over to the salad bar
>Making myself a healthy salad, gotta get that crunchy water
>Hear a wild fattie in the distance
>She's at the make your own wrap station telling the guy how to make her wrap
>She's literally yelling at him
>"I WANT TURKEY, SWISS, MAYO, KALE, TOMATO, AND ONION"
>Guy asks for the last part of her order again
>"GOD. I WANT KALE TOMATO AND ONION."
>Guy asks if she said she wanted blue cheese
>"NO. WHY WOULD I WANT BLUE CHEESE? YOU KNOW WHAT BLUE CHEESE IS RIGHT? BLUE CHEESE IS MOLD. WHY WOULD I PAY MY TUITION FOR MOLD TO BE ON MY WRAP?"
>He says sorry
>She keeps going on about blue cheese
>I walk over to the dressing station and grab some vinegar for my salad
>I death stare her, super tempted to say some shit
>I keep staring at her
>She looks at me, then looks down and goes quiet
>Sit down and eat my fucking food

>Fatty is trying to get her diet on track
>Repeatedly placing her order
>Retard cashier cannot take a simple 6 ingredient order
>Triggered by blue cheese which reminds her of her yeasty cunt
>some daft beta keeps eye raping her while she gets shit handled
>the weight of her chins become too much to bear
>lowers head and prays this diet will last

Jokes aside youre a stupid cunt. Her order wasn't terrible and she was getting shitty service. Mind your own business. You didn't intimidate anyone.

Nah son. You sound fat, are you fat?
Regardless of whether she's trying her best to be healthy, she doesn't get a free pass to literally yell at some poor kid. He wasn't even a cashier, our dining courts are buffet style.
She placed her order once, and she said it unbelievably fast. I don't understand how stupid she could be that she thought people can understand her at ALL under her 900 chins.

No I am not fat. If she was "literally yelling" at the "poor kid" he should have been able to take her order.
>She's literally yelling at him
>"I WANT TURKEY, SWISS, MAYO, KALE, TOMATO, AND ONION"
>Guy asks for the last part of her order again
>"GOD. I WANT KALE TOMATO AND ONION."
>Guy asks if she said she wanted blue cheese
>"NO. WHY WOULD I WANT BLUE CHEESE? YOU KNOW WHAT BLUE CHEESE IS RIGHT? BLUE CHEESE IS MOLD. WHY WOULD I PAY MY TUITION FOR MOLD TO BE ON MY WRAP?"

Where the fuck did he get blue cheese from? The dude is clearly shit at his job. And who are you the morality police? You gonna arrest her for expressing frustration at some shitty adhd having teenager? Mind your business. If he has a problem he can take it to his manager. If he didn't, it's probably because he fucks up everyones orders and is well on his way to being unemployed. Fucking hate shitty customer service.

Yelling is such a stereotypical fat american thing to do to a cashier. I think it's because fat people are so constantly thinking about their next meal that when there's any sort of delay, they go insane. People, especially fat people, who yell at people who are making their food and get all red in the face and sweaty look hilarious. Every time I see someone yell at someone working in shit jobs like that, all I can think of is how stupid they must be that they can't handle their frustration enough to just talk like a normal person.

Also, she was speaking extremely fast and her fatty cheeks were vibrating and it was almost comical. And also, extremely difficult to understand.

What a disgusting pig

>implying you wouldn't

Almost had a seizure out of sheer shock.

> 5'7", 135 lbs. Mom doesn't understand why I want to gain more.

>6'1", weighed 200 lbs last July
>lost 30+ lbs since then

>pudgester roommate complains about her weight all the time
>has been "dieting" for a couple months to look good at her friend's wedding
>sees me this morning with no shirt on
>wow user, you're so skinny, you need to eat more!

Bitch, what? I've accomplished what your fat, weak-willed ass can only dream of

Fuck that. If that's my son, I'm calling her a fat fucking pig, putting my son in a different school, and suing her lard ass for all the hardship she'd put my family through.

I hope this fat, insecure, piece of shit ADULT is proud of herself for hunting down and shitting up the life of some 15 year old kid. What a fucking hero.

basically it is a load of athletes around the same height but very different weights because of their disciplines

>be cashier at shitty fast food restaurant
>deal with all sorts of white trash
>regularly have overweight old people come in
>old lady comes in, she's new
>shepherded by a younger guy (son? feeder?)
>she's a true cow with pendulous teats
>massive sacks of floppy fat, hanging on either side of an equally grotesque gut
>no bra
>she and husband/son/feeder order enough that I have to bring it out on three trays
>leave gravy, chicken, and miscellaneous shit strewn across the restaurant
>trail garbage behind them as they leave
>they leave greasy handprints on the glass doors

Hey CISHETs,
My name is Patricia, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are ugly, selfish men who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever attacked the patriarchy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of beautiful woman because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than voting for Adolf Drumpf.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m beautiful. I own a tumblr account, and have a healthy lifestyle choice. What sports do you play, other than “be mean to healthy woman”? I also have two degrees in women's studies and liberal arts, and have a beautiful and sexy xirlfriend (Xir just fed me; I feel even more beautiful for having eaten 10 meals today). You are all disgusting and should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my sandwich

FUCK YOU SJWFOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>so fat that she it cant walk by itself
>so huge that it doesnt fit in the passenger seat
>so heavy that they cant lift her on the cargo area

why even continue living at that point

Pls don't eat me

Why don't we teach them to stand up and move around

Is this fresh? I haven't seen this variation before.

>Crybullying

Anyone got that facebook cap of a cute sporty girl (possibly a volleyball player) and fat ugly women commenting how she's not attractive and possibly unhealthy?

NOT the fish mouth one.

Most people dont really care about you being fat and wont say shit unless they are literally a child because children are horrible. The vast majority of "fat shaming" more than likely only happens in peoples overly sensitive heads.

I judge fat people all the time, I just don't say anything to their face because I don't care about them and there's nothing to gain from being an asshole to strangers.

Well yeah, but everyone does that and its not really malicious. Same as thinking someone has stupid hair or bad shoes.

go for a very long run wich will be fueled by eating a Butterfinger every 5K

I honestly think this is some kind of instinct mums developed because outside of modern society getting fat isn't really an issue and seeing your children lose weight is dangerous for your genetic linage

> Implying an omnipotent creator of the entire known universe would care about the bodyfat percentage of a single member of the homo sapiens species

Ha that bothered me too.

>Implying the omnipotent creator of the entire known universe cares abut any member of the homo sapiens species.

>Or Earth
>Or the galaxy
>Implying God as humanity knows him isn't some angel fucking around with a backwater sector of the greater universe on his lunch break while God does more interesting shit that we'll never discover.