Night Owls

Does anybody else struggle with adapting to normal daylight waking hours? Back in university I would stay up all night because that's how I could function best and since classes were only a couple of hours in the day I could return to bed right after attending them.

I graduated 3 years ago and have been working regular office hours ever since but I still can't switch to living in the day. I'll be half awake all day but energetic as fuck at night. Even my gym sessions have to be at night or else I won't be able to get a good workout. Has anybody with the same situation managed to fix it or at least develop a way to better cope with it? I get 3-5 hours sleep on weekdays and 8-9 on weekends because of this and I'm probably killing myself if this continues for years.

>I get 3-5 hours sleep on weekdays
post body, DYELfag

i work night shifts semi often, aka my sleep schedule is more fucked than yours. yet i always return it to normal doing the following

1. have a huge meal, it's well established in science that your body's circadian rhythm follows your eating schedule.

2. Cold showers

3. 0 caffeine. Ever. It fucks with your ability to get proper rem sleep

start waking up at 6 or 7am. It'll be hard at first but just get through it. Try do some cardio early in the morning or stand outside smoking a pack of cigs, just get the fuck up and stay up.

Make sure you're not vitamin deficient especially zinc and magnesium

enjoy your permanent sleep control method. keep it on the DL i am literally a superhuman who works 2 jobs using this method.

>have a huge meal
When?

as soon as you wake up. Don't eat after 7pm if you can help it.

Are your jobs labor intensive though?

I have this exact same problem OP, not sure if you are diagnosed with ADHD/ADD but this is part of the symptoms where we are hyperactive during the night and more focused.

Anyways I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning and have tried to sleep earlier such as 11pm. When I do this it takes me a while to fall asleep as I am not 'tired' even after working out a full body session on a caloric deficit. Shit's strange but the thing that knocked me out was taken a tab of melatonin which I hear resets your pineal gland and all.

Yes, one of them. The night shift is security so i don't really do that much but I have to be there standing.

I used to be the same. tried working midnights but this was even worse. you have to invest in a stable schedule, no matter whether the day is a workday or a day off you wake up and go to bed AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY. i sleep for 8 hours everyday no matter what

when I first started it was hard as fuck. id sit in bed for hours and still get no sleep. fast forward 2 weeks and I started sleeping. fast forward a bit more I was getting sleep.

a cool room, never touch your bed except for sleep time, drink water, have a shower before bed (if that relaxes you) and msot importantly NO ELECTRONICS OR READING

its one thing to get the sleep but if you stick to this you will get GOOD sleep which will keep you awake an entire day in pair with routine

also a shitty diet is mostly the cause for tiredness during the day so fix your diet for that

who is this semen demon?

to add on, eating semi before bed forces your blood to focus on digesting which will also make you more sleepy and doing exersize semi before bed will also make you more tired

Don't make up for a lack of sleep during the weekdays by sleeping in on the weekends, all you're doing is ruining your schedule for the upcoming week. To set your sleep schedule you need to wake up and go to sleep at the same time every night, if you can't fall asleep you still need to wake up at the same time.

all memes.

reading is absolutely fine before bed.

screens are okay if they don't emit much blue light.

your body needs to also be very warm for it to be comfortable falling asleep.

this is important too

why? so you can look up more pictures of her to jack off to?

If any of you retards stare at your computer screens and phones for hours right before bed and then claim to have trouble sleeping I'll come over and punch you in the mouth.

I know that Russian Motherfucker.

In real life?

you're gonna have to stay awake for 24 hours, then go to bed at 8:00 at night to get your normal sleep schedule back. The reason you have to go to bed so early is because you will likely sleep for 12 or more hours

Stop posting my girlfriend

Naw

I know the shows he is on though
He is fucking Roiding off his ass jesus that guy is huge

I found him looking for Anna Smenovich videos.

obviouslky

nessa rainey

did you know he competed in the olympics?

lol nope

that's pretty fucking cool

>being this much of a newfag

How winning is he?

How to not use your phone in bed if you rely on its alarm function to wake you up in the morning?

I've lost control of my life.

At Olympics? Better than most, but not the best.

World champ tho.

shut up stupid retarded faggots

Why so mad tho

Same

looks like my sister