>he thinks his muscles makes him a better fighter than the average guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k5PlXRH7FQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJy-sMh3j0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muscles can definitely give you an edge in a fight. Weight classes exist for a reason.

why would i think that

>being stronger than your opponent wont help in a fight

I often wonder this, do girls who wear white thongs/bikinis get shit stains on them? I wipe my ass thoroughly every time I shit, probably so thoroughly it's borderline obsessive, and I still get shitstains on my white undies...

>and I still get shitstains on my white undies...
shave your ass crack breh,

never go poopy again.

They shave or wax their ass cracks, so there's nowhere for the shit to stick.
I shaved mine for a bodybuilding contest and have been shaving ever since because it's nice to be able wear white underwear without any skid marks.

if i was a girl i would just make sure to shower after shitting if i was gonna wear that that day. i imagine most of them do that.

Attractive women spend 4-5X more time on hygiene than men, especially dirty teenagers/20 somethings.

Bruh try wiping your ass every time you go to the bathroom after shitting. Your ass sweat will have shit particles from the aftermath and ripping ass no matter what. Bitches sit when they pee and wipe anyway so they usually have sparkling turd cutters

Only if your fighting someone untrained

gym muscles are useless in a fight if you have no endurance.

i used to live with 2 girls for a while and we eventually reached that "can talk about everything" point. The first told me that if she was wearing white unides and say a white summerdress she basically did not shit that day, i guess it works because even though your rectum migh be full of shit you haven't "opend" your ass so the sweat or w/e dont stain your undies, i don't fuckng know

other one told me she just did it in the morning and then took a shower, but she had perfect bowel movement and always pressed out squeaky clean logs every morning so didnt really matter to her i guess

they are both hot normies

learned a lot about girls during that time, they are just as disgusting as us

wops answering this guy ofc

Wash your ass after you take a shit fucking barbarian

A huge majority of men you see in public are untrained you idiot, being stronger than the average guy gives you a huge advantage against them if you ever needed to fight one

disagree, i got my muscles at the gym and never train for endurance (except actual sparring) and i do good in bjj. im just a blue belt tho.

>who are Yoel Romero, Chad Mendes, Hector Lombard, GSP,

Girls don't take shits...

Wipe with paper, then with a flushable wet wipe. And if you're one of those weird people that stand up to wipe like I was for the longest time, cut that out

>yoel romero
Roided up the ass nigga who has to cheat in order to catch his breath
>chad mendes
Roided up manlet
>hector lombard
Literally just lost last night against a fatty mcfatfat in hendricks, also gasses after a round and just stands in the middle like a rock
>GSP
>roided up manlet that was pretty good eventhough he lost his last fight and ran from the sport after USADA came in

>the average guy (see OP)
>trained

>do good in bjj
>Just a blue belt though

i guarantee you, take any skinny brazilian 140 lb white belt chicken farmer from the favela with literal shitstains on his gi will fucking steam roll your gringo school, shoyoroll wearing ass.

BJJ standards in USA are hilariously shit and laughable.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

>*BBBRRRR-* [audible sharting]

Hendricks was on roids for the GSP fight and that's why GSP left the sport

Thats what happens when the average fighter salary is 30,000 dollars, you get bums and brawlers. The HW champ LITERALLY charged forward with his hands down towards another guy and almost got knocked the fuck out for it.

huehuehuehuehuer br?

huehueheu br br?

plenty of good BJJ schools in america retard, a 140lb white belt isn't gonna do shit to a legitimate blue belt with 60lbs on him

Pfft you've never gotten a double leg takedown with NO HANDS before huh???

Yeah but we got collegiate wrestling, i'm decently versed in bjj but my wrestling background smooshed them all (if i keep my gas tank, mount city)

2:24 youtube.com/watch?v=CJy-sMh3j0I

Walking casually forward with his hands down. "Ultimate fighting"

Maybe you should join

im comparing myself to people who have trained for an equal amount of time with different physical backgrounds. a person A reking a person B doesn't mean everything A is doing is superior.