Complete noob here. You guys have convinced me. Im gonna buy some ethereum and get chainlink...

Complete noob here. You guys have convinced me. Im gonna buy some ethereum and get chainlink. Whats the best place to buy ethereum as a guy from the netherlands

Coinbase

do yourself a favour and just buy BTC dont worry about every other shit coin!

Kraken is another one, SEPA transfers with EUR

No idea.

What convinced you to buy chainlink? I think it's the most promising new altcoin since OmiseGO.

Chainlink is een meme koeiekut.

bitonic punt nl for BTC, pay with iDeal. You can then send your btc to coinbase or any other exchange for ETH. Graag gedaan.

Wait until s2x

Niet pesten aub.

This. Wait for Bitcoin drama to shake out end of Nobember before you enter crypto. Market will only go down until then. Use this time to read up. Honest advice

Wil je dat uitleggen? Waarom is het een meme?

Thanks dit lijkt me een goeie

Thanks brother. This is good advice.

Helemaal niet, droplul.

buy bitcoins on bitonic > send to bittrex adress > buy eth there > send to eth to binance > buy link > store link in wallet

ETH is great too

litebit punt eu

Netherlands is like Finland right

>There arent 10 threads about Link
I think it's dead guys.

Kanker neger hahaha

Opkankeren met litebit.

I use spectrocoin, fast KYC and fast sepa transfers (1day)

>litebit

>ETH
>Blockchain fee: 1.00 EUR

>Bitcoin
>Blockchain fee: 2.00 EUR

>Monero
>Blockchain fee: FIVE (5) FUCKING EUROS
Why is the monero fee this high?

>buying ethereum

Chainlink is wel de beste meme

Is this a good time to buy LINK? Or is it gonna dip lower?

AS a holder, I think it will keep bouncing from 20 to 30 cents for a while up till the btc fork. It might break the 20c floor on the week of the fork, but after that it'll start growing. It might also stay in this range throughout the fork.
In any case, everything points to it growing after the fork.

I absolutely agree. To add, just split your buy. If you're looking to pick up 1k worth, buy half now and then half right before the fork.

Alright I think I'll wait
I was thinking more along the lines of picking up $50 worth

It's a great time to buy now since it's still below ICO price.

it has never went below ico price, quit trolling.

It's a good time to buy, anything below 0.0009eth is ok. Should increase this weekend.

>See other dutch people in this thread
>Close tab

LINK holder from the Netherlands here.

>Verify your identity on Kraken.
>Buy ETH on kraken.
>Send it to your Binance ETH wallet
>Buy LINK on Binance
>Send LINK from Binance to your MyEtherWallet wallet, or a ledger
>Wait 3 years
>???
>Millionaire

>get chainlink
May I ask why?

Because privacy?

Anyone know where to get bitcoins and altcoins in australia

Ask Craig, he knows

Heb 12K in chainlink zitten, blijf het vasthouden voor 2-3 jaar

Zie je bij de Lambodealer

Kraken is het beste. ChainLink is echter troep.

localbitcoins you pasty white motherfucker, you can pay with SEPA

Kraken takes forever to get registered tho?

ChainLink will become big within 6-24 months.

is it me or all Asian sluts look like restarted children

asians all look like that bruh
open your eyes, you might be one of the last humans that can do that before the chinks rule the world

except that the stock market is going to crash in november which will send gold silver and cryptos UP UP UP

Don't do it user. It's just an ERC20 shitcoin. That means it depends on Ethereum to do better in order to moon, if you aren't aware like I wasn't.

I bought in at 35c and will dump all my bags the second it surpasses that.

In the future, remember to only look into coins with their own blockchain so they aren't dependent on another. You're welcome.

Litebit is an okay website. They accept Ideal as payment. From there you can use Binance to trace your eth to chainlink

This is false though. It can be tokenized using any blockchain if necessary. The mechanism itself is blockchain agnostic.

since the beggining we all knew this was a long term hold , big risk big reward.

i have 200 dollars worth and i wont touch it til 2 years

Yes erc20 token but chainlink also compatible with BTC and hyperledger already, will soon include other blockchains.

If you want to dump at 35ยข just wait until after fork finishes. Won't be long.

Look into DigiByte...the best blockchain out there. And its very cheap right now...