Hey Veeky Forums are sardines goat?

Hey Veeky Forums are sardines goat?

If you take taste out then yeah they're phenomenal, I personally opt for tuna though because I'm a filthy degenerate who needs flavor.

No, they're a kind of fish.

Eating them once a week good or should I eat them more often?

No.

They are the plebeian herring.

you should consume the oil for dat der omegas

i always pour out the oil from the can.

am i doing it wrong? is that old oil really any good?

there is oil in the fish you mong.

Yes.

>slice of fresh bread
>sardines
>extra virgin olive oil
>chili
>fresh basil leaves

GOAT source for poorfag gainz

they are goat unless you have gout

One of the most under rated foods in existance.

>10+ Tins of Sardines
>1 tin anchovies
>2 eggs
>salt, pepper, a little basil
>1 bulb garlic
>1 white onion
>1 red onion
>Chives, parsley or whatever greens you want

Blend for 60 seconds then transfer to board, use a cookie cutter or big cup to cut patties. Fry patties for 2 minutes on either side for the best savoury worcester sauce tasting patties ever. Freeze the rest for quick protein + calcium + powerhouse of other nutrients whenever you want.

does this cover up the absolute shit taste of sardines?

Sardines don't really taste of anything, you're just getting the smell. This removes the smell, so yes.

Also add in pilchards/sild/mackerel/prawns/just about any other seafood for extra flavour or add tuna to neutralise it

Also add cottage cheese/quark/sour cream or any form of tomatoes (passata, paste, chopped, etc) for more flavours and extra protein

I dislike eating sardines because they're boney and kinda gross but this recipe means I now buy them more often than I buy tuna because they're cheaper and taste better when you use this recipe.

>Sardines don't really taste of anything, you're just getting the smell.

I guess I didn't know that my tongue had nostrils on it.

I like how sardines taste. I eat them with mashed potatoes.
I guess US sardines are shitty quality, we get ours from Atlantic sea

Olfactory is an integral part of taste, hence why you can't taste most foods when you hold your nose.

>mixing canned fish and quark

Ive eaten some disgusting shit for protons and cals over the years when I was too lazy to cook a decent meal, but goddamn son, I always kept those two separate.

>he doesn't know how to cook

I put cottage cheese in these muffins I make for a bit of extra proton and they taste delicious.

I always thought that until I tried sardines with my nose plugged and tasted nasty sardines.

It gives it a little sourness and makes it a little more neutral. Also holds it together in the pan.

Quark goes fantastic with fish in general, same as lemon does.

you're retarded beyond the senses

I think theyre legit nutritionally but not cost effective where i live.

King Oscar sardines in Olive Oil. $2.59 per can with 7g protein in the whole can.

I can by 18 eggs with 7g protonz per egg for fuckin $1.79.

>some faggot tells me I can't taste a fish and I only smell it
>I have tasted it before

olfactory senses do add to flavor but they are not the entirety of taste.

kill yourself you faggot fuck,