Body Fat %

So I did a body fat % test and it came back at 18.5% which I think is probably a little low. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In that picture is a man that is well over 30% bodyfat and is clinically obese.

He's not clinically obese but definitely overweight.

As long as we're doing bf estimates, lemme get one too.

loose skin makes it really hard
you're between 20 and 30

24ish%
I can tell that you worked hard to lose weight. Good on you. Keep it up.

20%+

lose weight you fat fuck

Can someone please estimate

Imma post in this once i suss my camera out hol up like 20 mins

??>

15-18%

well done for posting in the correct thread finally.

But yeah, 18ish seems about right, but you really need to gain more muscle mass, your upper legs and shoulders are lacking.

i just wanna have a body i wont be ashamed of, probably will hit shoulders and legs harder but i dont really see myself doing more mass after this cut

6 months of lifting from 110kg to current 75kg have loose skin like fuck bf estimate?

The OP needs to cut

>i dont really see myself doing more mass after this cut
you are dyel as fuck though

bitch-tits%

Am I gonna make it?

its pretty cool on normie standards, plus i gotta get fit because enlisting in june

do the navy tape one

What's that?

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

it's very accurate

RIP no way of measuring

>gives me 13% bf

i am no lower than 20
is a 16 inch neck a freak outlier? i'm getting the narrowest measurement i can

maybe you've got a disgusting fat neck.

pulling it in, tightest i can get, slightly over 15 at the throat

i don't feel any fat on my neck

then you're not measuring your stomach correctly.

completely horizontal at the navel, even going over my hips and what's there of my love handles

i could not be more conservative with these measurements

>I'm not doing the measurements wrong I swear

guess youre only 20% bf

gratz

Stop posting for a BF% estimate when you look like this.
You're fat, you're a fucking fatty, you have an extreme excess of adipose tissue. Until you can see the shape of an actual human body under the globs of corporeal gluttony that shame you, keep your shirt on, eat less, move more.

There's no way.
Probably closer to 30%.

The Army measures me as a fat fuck at 23% and I'm in much better shape than you.

fucking hell seriously? over 20 easily, i can tell the skin just underneath your ribcage all the way down to your lower back is pudgy af, some in your upper arms too. textbook skinnyfat

About 35%
Definitely obese

Always hard to tell with ex fatties because of the loose skin. I'd guess 20% based on clavicle

Another ex fatty. I think you're lower than you look but it's loose skin again. Approx 20%

17%

19% Again, possibly far lower due to loose skin

are you a pothead or just have a retarded face

I always like to see your pics in progress threads, keep it going m80

How much lbs you've lost yet?

Pretty accurate user. If only I can drop the last 15 pounds and be listed as 'fit', that would be sick.

gr8 work on the weightloss breh

keep working out and stay at a low bf%, and that skin will tighten up considerably over the next year or two

Mate you're over 30% without a doubt. Whoever or whatever tested you on 18.5% should be killed or destroyed.

do you know the difference between hips and over your bellybutton? also don't suck your stomach in or flex your abs. just exhale normally and relax

>Just started lifting after a knee injury
Can i get a bf estimate

I'd titty fuck you.. it would be so great

Why the fuck do people give a shit about body fat percentage?
You're either fat or you aren't.

What kind of test did you do? One where you stand on metal plates? I'm pretty sure those things only do a good job of checking the body fat content of your legs. They seem to put current up one leg... and it takes the shortest path to the other leg and checks the resistance. If my understanding is correct, it would mostly ignore fat stored elsewhere.... like that big ol gut you have.

Got chicken legs? They're at 18.5%.... while above the waist you're more like 30%+.

Gives me 19% bf

Fuck knows if that's accurate or not

He's using American metrics. He's 18% in the USA. He has a sexy body.