Hit lmao1pl8 OHP Veeky Forums feelsgoodman

Hit lmao1pl8 OHP Veeky Forums feelsgoodman
Good feels thread

same here bro, but only for 1 struggling rep at 65 kg. still happy desu

good job m8
i believe in you

I did Arnold Presses with 16kg dumbbells for longer than I care to admit and never went for more.

Started OHP with a barbell just a month ago and I'm already up to 55kg

I basically have 1/2/3 but my deadlift is still completely dogshit. Feels good to have 3 out of 4 I guess though

Gz op. I'm about to hit 45kg bench tomorrow. Last few chest days I've been able to hit 8 and 9 reps. This week should be 10 reps.

If you're hitting more than 6 on bench you should be upping your weight.

6 has been my golden number for getting my bench to 105kg over the past few months.

Good job either way

Had sicc back gains yesterday.
Didn't get many sleep gains but muh gym spirit is stronger now that I workout alone instead of with my gainsgoblin gymbuddy.

good job mang.

4x57,5kg
2x60kg
Today. est1rm has been over 60kg for a year or something, but was never able to get it up before.
Does the bar have to touch the chest btw or is it enough if it is under the chin?

Today's plan is 67.5kg AMRAP.
Should be able to hit at least 6.

165lbs dyel and hit 3pl8 deadlift recently. feelsgoodman

I just had a 350x3 deadlift session yesterday, was a huge pr for me, feels good.

On DNP, yesterday woke up, ran 1.5 miles, did some deadlifts for the fuck of it (only deadlifted once be4) hit 315x3 and repped the shit out of 225. Finished the workout with hacksquats, leg presses and barbell hip thrusts. Didn't feel hungry for almost the whole day so diet was on point. Had an afternoon back workout. The weight is coming off fast and today I got doms like hell. I'm making it guys!

congrats OP. I'm stuck at around 105lb for 5x5.

I'm hitting that shit for 5 reps this Wednesday. Fina gona b a true intermediate

Hit 1pl8 for a PR of 12 last week.
85kg bw.

I did 1 pl8 for 5 reps in seated OHP

Can I do 1 pl8 for 1 in standing?

this is what a smith machine is for

Probably not

Hit 1pl8 for 5 reps yesterday and I feel like roman god. We're all gonna make it

OHP'ing a plate aside isn't something you should just now be hitting. Nigga I've seen 17 year olds at my gym lifting more than that.

It's not horrible if you're doing strict press, although there are a good amount of teenagers who can. If you can't push press 1 pl8 just end it though.

This

>Nazi frog wearing MAGA clothes

Back to /pol/

1/2/2/4 reporting in

feels ok man

Congrats :-) my goal

Not everyone starts lifting weights at the same time

It took me almost 2 years to get to a 225 lb. overhead press. Felt like a fucking champ when I got it.

5x3 sets, lots of weighted dips, and lying tricep extensions really helped

congratulations. i got a 5rm at 62.5 kg. progress is slow.

>tfw i literally have 1/2/4/4

1/1.5/1.7/1

WTF is wrong with me.

Eat.

I weigh 260lb and im 6'3.

Ah, then you're doing ok there. What program are you using?

Im closing in on 1/2/3/4, not there yet, but I'm really getting close.

Only stalling on diddly a lil bit, but I'm gonna get over it

12 reps 3 sets. Everything.

>tfw beltless squats 405x2 PR happened without any form breakdown

to be clear i hit all of those lifts once a week. and train on machines for the rest of the time. spend about 2 and a half hours in the gym 5x a week.

I ran 10 miles non stop for the first time yesterday. Felt good.

This is why you're stagnating hard. That isn't a way to build strength. There's a reason beginner programs are usually 3x5 or 5x5 with steady weight increases.

2.5 hours 5x a week sounds like your not lifting heavy enough, do less exercises with more weight. You can easily be done in an 1/1.5 hrs and be completely exhausted if youre training hard

>tfw gf

saved

>tfw 3x5 1pl8 OHP @ 145lbs BW
feels good to be a genetic manlet shoulder freak

>tfw OHP is the only lift that I get regular progression in
I'm at 1pl8 x 5 right now, but I feel like I could go up another 10lbs.

your dumb
yes