Connor Picks Up Girls AT The Gym

youtube.com/watch?v=QaD0HcwAPcE

Why don't you even have a gf?

>|PRANKED

no thanks

So this is the power of the CHAD? God damn, I thought I felt pathetic before.

Also, that asian bitch is top tier attention whore. And regular whore.

>PRANKED

Please tell me this autist fuck is being ironic

No charisma at all, Conor just comes off as try hard most of the time to be honest.

Is this some character he plays?
How can you be this fit and socially inept at the same time?

Why do you keep shilling your autistic videos here

He had no friends growing up, was/is an introvert. These videos are hard for him but he likes making them because it gives him confidence, besides the obvious shit loads of money.

Kek

the fuck? Have you seen most of this board?

It's literally a whole bunch of anime lovers who decided to get jacked.

Now they're still in their basements watching anime, but they've also got muscle mass.

nice digits

He's not a chad, he's not that great looking desu (no homo)
If that's the case fair enough I respect it, I couldn't make vids like this

>it gives him confidence
And still has huge confidence issues.
His body language, frantic gesture, speech pattern, not able to spot the uncomfortableness of the people he interacts with.
I get it if you are still nervous, he behaves like he trained in his basement for years, cylced a few times, with no social interaction during his transformation. And at the end he decides to start a YouTube-Channel.

>besides the obvious shit loads of money
I don't know if his channel is that profitable.

>not that great looking
Not a fan or gay but that guy is handsome as fuck you delusional faggot

He's an insufferable autist but he's handsome as fuck bro

Dude I swear some people on this board as so fucking idiotic. He's handsome af bruh like how do you not realize it. Yes he's a Youtube personality but he's also got ((MAD GAME))

he's basically what would happen if anyone here actually looked like they lifted

KEK... So true. He's obviously pretty well versed when it comes to what he eats (macros, supplements, etc), which is what I assume a lot of Veeky Forumsizens (myself included) tend to neglect a lot.

You're right user if you're socially awkward the best way to combat that is just to sit around and do nothing about it

Why are you sucking his dick so much? Yeah he's a good looking guy but I wouldn't say handsome af

this shit is so cringe, i honestly cant even watch it. What makes this dude radiate awkwardness? Is is the way he talks? I can't pinpoint it