How long will it take a lanky ectomorph to break out of skelly and at least into otter mode natty?

How long will it take a lanky ectomorph to break out of skelly and at least into otter mode natty?

1 year at least bro

>lanky ectomorph
just stop posting

>2017
>still using somatotyping as an excuse for being a dyel manlet

try lifting some weights maybe

I'm 6'4 and 168lbs right now. I've been lifting since November and only gained 5lbs.

I want to look somewhat decent for summer.

just do GOMAD breh,
or buy mass gainer if you are rich

did you try trying?

I bought a mass gainer the other day. 1250cal in water. 1650cal in milk. Hoping it makes a difference.

Yes user, pls believe me that I'm trying. I don't wish to be skelly anymore

You only gained 5lbs because you didn't get your nutrition in check.
Easiest solution:
>Calculate TDEE
>Eat 500 calories more than that every day

but who was legs

>I don't wish to be skelly anymore
so try to lift some weights maybe

>my lifts are going up
>my weight is barely moving

Life is suffering.

is protein powder a good substitute if you don't wanna eat a lot?

did you try eating more
come on man breaking my balls here read the fucking sticky

He needs to eat you retard
Get myfitnrsspal or similar and count cals

idiot

That guy is already ottermode at day 0.

>day 90 and still a faggot
you should probably kys

With those genetics man, you need to STUFF YOUR FACE. For real. You can't possibly eat too much.

EAT TILL YOU FUCKING PUKE

AND THEN YOU HOLD THAT SHIT IN AND GO FOR DESSERTS

WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMIT

this is bait

>natty

dont count on it

You're going to need to eat more. I would try to eat as well as possible, not just adding extra junk for calories.

Make sure you are eating a decent breakfast and eating before you go to bed. 4 real meals minimum. Also check the macros on the food you eat. You want to make sure you are getting enough protein and know the calories.

I tried eating 3 huge meals a day but I could never stomach it. I'm now eating 5 smaller meals a day and it's working out much better. Only problem is time consumption due to working 2 jobs.

I'm looking at swapping a meal out pic related. Anyone ever used it? Red pill?

Taking supplements is fine, but only if you really need it. I would recommend eating more food over taking (overpriced) supplements. Eating loads of food sucks in the beginning, but after a while it gets easier. Just get some willpower to get through it.

>looks better if me without even lifting because of FRAME

Sorry op but calorie-related question for anyone:
If I'm eating 500+ my TDEE, do I still only eat that much when lifting? Wouldn't lifting put me with more calories out if I burn more than 500? Seeing as I want to gain weight

I don't know man I'm just starting

you're not gonna burn 500 calories lifting weights, rule of thumb is 90 calories per 30 minutes of strength training, but it's difficult to estimate exactly how much. don't stress over it, aim for 400-600 above your TDEE, no need to be 100% accurate

Do you know where you are?

It's normal.

>tfw fat fuck jumping inbetween boards

even I think you're a faggot user.

about OP's pic... Are these considered solid 3month results?

'fuck happened to his hair on day 30?

Didn't shower or something

he went super saiyan for his first time

halp

I'll tell you how I went from 175lbs to about 205lvs in about 5 months:

>Eat every meal until you are full
>Eat often
>Finish all your meals (if you're too full to eat it all at once wait like 10-20 minutes and finish it)

You're gonna need to make sure you're eating healthy so I suggest cooking all your own meals.

Also start training your eating capacity. When I started I ate as much as I could as fast as possible, eventually eating huge meals will become easy.

Thanks user. I've started doing this, it's getting slightly easier each day.