Lifting for 4 years

>lifting for 4 years
>nobody cares about my hard work at the gym
>nobody asks about my max bench or deadlift
>nobody wants to talk about my big biceps

Get friends retard

Why do you want to talk about retarded things with retarded people

>Needing validation from others

Try caring about your health less about getting validated...

>be hungriest skeleton
>bulk up 30lbs but lifts still low tier
>look ottermode as fuck, even though am weak by Veeky Forums standards (115lbs bench)
>constantly get complimented on my great physique

You're probably a fat fuck who got strong but not thinner OP. "Bearmode" looks like fucking shit.

This.
Literally less than 1 year of noobgains and I unironically got referred to as "hercules" (literally thought it was sarcasm at first)

115lb bench isn't weak "by Veeky Forums standards"
It is abusmally weak by any standards

But I still look better than you do :^)

Anyone that can't bench higher than 115lbs doesn't look better than anyone

You definitely think you look better than you actually look. You can't have a fit body with 115 bench. Post pics.

i get mired pretty often, been lifting for 8 months only

Lmao 115 bench thats my OHP

>I OHP more than your bench

...I weighed like 130 lbs and reached 115 bench by my 2nd month lifting. What the fuck are you doing?

>been lifting for about 15 months
>not that seriously but following a program as much as I can, it's more like I have 6 months of solid lifting with a caloric surplus under my belt
>on a cut for most of the time and went from just barely overweight to a healthier weight as I trimmed my waistline from 36 to 31
>if i ever come back to the gym and mention I was squatting to my gf an argument typically breaks out
>gf keeps telling me my legs are getting too big (they're tiny dyel legs) after I put a little size on them
>when I stick to my routine we typically argue multiple times a week because it comes up
>been told on multiple occasions if my legs get muscular I'd be less attractive than if I was obese
>whenever I'm on a caloric surplus and don't look as lean after a month my girlfriend complains about it telling me if I had just kept cutting (I cut for like 6-7 months or some shit) I'd look perfect
>she tried to compliment me earlier today by saying I'm looking stronger on my bulk but then went back to telling me how much more attractive I'd be if I was thinner
>this shit keeps happening even though every time I tell her I'm going to do whatever I want with my body no matter what she says

OP be glad no one wants to talk with you about your lifting or your body. I envy you.

Sounds like a nice healthy relationship you got there...

Why the fuck haven't you left her? And don't you dare say you """love""" her.

She just sounds like a cunt my man.

That's life mang. Ive been lifting about 4 years too. I learned a long time ago that it isnt worth bringing up my healthy lifestyle unless asked. It's to the point that I dont like talking about it ever. I lift to maintain more than anything. I stay lean and fairly strong, and focus on things like my engineering career, guitar playing, and networking.

Nobody cares about you unless you're an attractive female, or rich and famous as a male.