After countless years of suffering finally get gyno surgery

>after countless years of suffering finally get gyno surgery
>bandages are off
>you see pic related
>right nip looks perfect, left looks like you have gyno
>whole glands were removed so it's probably because the scar got fucked up a bit and it's pulling the skin
>doctor said you have to wait at least 6 months because "recovery" takes around half a year
>most likely it won't change even a bit and it will require another surgery to fix it
>lost all strength gains during post op recovery
>still can't take your shirt off in public
>still have to wear super heavy cotton shirts to hide your nip
>2017 barely just started and you already know you won't make it this year
give me at least 1 reason not to kill myself

Do it on livestream.

because after 2017, believe it or not, comes another year

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

If I had nips like that I'd stay home to masturbate all day while tweaking and tugging on them with my free hand bro.

MOAR

kek. before my gyno surgery i got super into nipple play and i'm still into it now.

That's how you got your gyno

>caring that much about fat nips
Just end it cuckboi

well it's been four years and i haven't got gyno again so............................

I had a friend with gyno nips, I'm sure he knew it but just never brought it up.

He got laid all the time

When you lower body fat enough gyno goes away lol you could have fixed it just with eating progressively less kcalories. But the surgery was way easier right?

Actual gyno doesn't go away no matter how low your bf% is.

>give me at least 1 reason not to kill myself
You couldn't even pull that off properly and you'll be a cripple for the rest of you miserable life.

Gross

this is why you lay off those soy products senpai

>Going into fucking surgery because you are insecure over puffy nipples
>give me at least 1 reason not to kill myself

Drawing a blank here

You are talking about man tits
Actual gyno does not go away
t. Skelly with little gyno

My left tit has basicly no fat on it but there is a little knot below my right nip
I got one puffy nipple, I don't really care about it. When it pisses me off visually I can pinch it and it goes away for a minute

/thread

Sorry bro
Worst thing that came from my gyno surgery was the my left nipple goes a little concave when I lift my arms overhead. Wasn't supposed to happen, he even left in the glands to prevent it and just "shaved" them, but it still gets a bit concave. I don't mind though, it's way better than it was and I'm finally comfortable shirtless(post cut) and more importantly without the constant need for undershirts.

I would wait out the 6 months though, as there really was a change that occurred over that time for me. Also, wear compression garments as much as possible during that time. I pretty much only took mine off to shower for months.

Jump off a building and do a flip

How shallow you have to be when you think about
>kill myself
just because gyno?

Man up!

And I am disappointed that you haven't posted before and after pics.