Beverages general

This thread is for the discussion of beverages. Beverages that hydrate, energize, and contain zero calories and zero sugar. WAYST?

Ess-eye-pee-bee-oh-why-ess

S-I-P-B-O-Y-S
See me in the gym with it tatted on my pecs

lift 5 plates nothing less we the best fuck the rest
water in my jug for the quest, fire water burn 2 scoops 2 scoops.

STR8 UP BARZ MAH NIQQA.

yung lean itt

>be me
>16 oz water for my home morning ritual
>16 oz coffee for my at work drink
>16 oz lemon tea for my lunch drink
>48 oz beer for my home evening ritual

All and all it's about.. 700 calories beverages.

The beer is my dinner. Usually I'll skip lunch, and pick up KFC on the way home or something, and tie 'em together.

yeh see me sip sip sip, when I tip tip tip
at ur lady, I give zero fucks,
just as much as the calories the sips just gave me

>nonsipper detected

>Beverages that hydrate, energize, and contain zero calories and zero sugar. WAYST?
Plain water.
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

*sips fedora*

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not actually into fitness.

How many people on fit have been meme'd into actually buying this drink

>t. faggots that have to have 'beverages'
How much more of a faggot little pussy can you get?
>waah, I have to have SWEET SWEET drinks or I'll CRY
What the fuck are you faggots, a bunch of jizz-licking nu-males?

DRINK WATER, YOU CUNTS, AND FUCKING LIKE IT.

Or don't you want to Make It?

>they don't drink plain water
What a bunch of fucking losers

>giving your sheckles to Jew companies selling you sugary pisswater with CHEMICALS and shit in it
LOL fags

My god I hope a few at least.

Kek

>le "that first sip of the day™ is a meme" meme

*sipping intensifies*

>2017:
>Not snorting pure caffeine powder for maximum effect
LOL you fucking amateurs and your pussy little 'sips', I should report you for Underage B&

>caffeine
LOL, is it Amateur Night in here?

Pls don't

>t. not man enough to take it straight
How many cocks do you suck every day?

You're kidding right? If you aren't using dmaa you're dyel as fuck.

That stuff gives me the shits

that stuff gives me the S I P S

I dont understand this meme, can someone explain it to me?

Is green tea a meme or does it have genuine health benefits?

Take a sip.

yeah it does... personally I think the health benefits are overrated... but green tea is nice.

For a very low kcal (2kcal), fruit tea is good. If you cold brew it it's pretty tasty and a bit sweet.

That stuff doesn't really look to health, and I've seen people hooked on energy drinks, I don't really want to get addicted to them

are you retarded? how old are you?

Thanks Veeky Forums

You're not a SQUARE are ya?

>Looking for energy and hydration
>No one posting BCAAs

I dunno, am I?

TAKE A SIP

SIP UR ASS DOWN BOI, I AIN'T DRINKING NONE OF UR CANCER JUICE WITHOUT A STRAIGHT ANSWER, WHAT IS THIS MEME?

>nonsipper

Sipboys are a small group of Veeky Forumsizens who like diet monster. The meme's been around maybe 5 months.

Whether it started as a meme or a serious recommendation no longer matters. Lots of people picked one up to try it and discovered the the same thing: It's tasty, has no calories, and is actually a decent preworkout.

While risking looking like an idiot, is it actually any better than regular monster? Or is it still a can of shit?

Thanks for explaining, I think I will avoid drinking monster and other related drinks

It's got a much lighter taste of an entirely different flavor, but the appeal to Veeky Forums is that, unlike original monster, a single can doesn't deliver a year's worth of sugar. Hence part of the meme is calling original monster "beetus".

Flavor is subjective, but I'll tell you I like it and intend to drink one before/during every workout for the foreseeable future.

This is probably a very wise move. Monster is expensive, and there's still uncertainty regarding long-term effects of artificial sweeteners. I believe they're harmless, but I'm also not a clever man.

I actually did for the first time yesterday, needed to finish up a project for school. Im not a big energy drink guy but surprisingly I actually really liked it

Actually searched for sip in the catalog

because i was looking for this pic \/

Your killing your internals guys

>meme'd

This is a marketing ploy, and it's working. The Veeky Forums generation is entering the workforce and you can bet your ass it's some mid twenties chump or group of chumps who think they're almighty God.

I agree, this reeks of shilling.
But Monster sells image.
Image gets you what you want in this society.
So I'll keep buying it.
And I've never been so disgusted with myself.

This a fucking marketing

I started drinking them daily for school, then twice a day with coffee and preworkout. totally caffeine dependent, too lazy to quit. They're the equivalent of cigarettes.

damn that's hella sips, I'm jelly

>not drinking UberBeetus

It's like you don't even want to dirty bulk, user.

PTSSSSSSSSSSSSSH

Newfags.

They've already saturated the 18-35 male market. They're after young women. This "marketing" would be massive copyright infringement. This isn't coordinated enough for marketing. If you weren't newfags, you'd know how it started anyway and thus that it was never marketing.

Lurk more.

S I P B O Y S

>not drinking bio-activated monster

why even live?

Isn't aspartame one of the most researched food additives in recent history? And literally nothing is wrong with ingesting it

I have been drinking a can of Burn 500 ml a day since 2011. I started drinking white monsters before everyone on this board started meming it. It was actually because of massthetics that I discovered white monsters.

doesn't it give you cancer or lower your IQ or something

Not having Gronk like a real winner

Sounds like you're the one with the low IQ spending your life too spooked to taste anything sweet.

maybe it's from drinking at least 4 cans of coke zero a day

See? This right here. Weightlifters drinking white sips has been a thing for years. Someone finally just happened to mention it on Veeky Forums in a meme-able fashion, and now it's a meme. It had nothing to do with """""marketing""""".

>Sipboys are a small group
Sip threads that don't get deleted by clueless mods have autosaged with 150+ posters.

cracks me the fuck up when paranoia sets in and people start calling each other shills for circlejerking over diet sodas.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT AN EVIL CORPORATION WOULD SAY

I SEE THROUGH YOU

I'M SO WOKE YOU GUISE

Calm down friend, and have a sip™

>implying lean would ever shill this "sips" garbage

U FIGURED ME OUT

He does.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

WTF! I hate chemicals now

Sips = not natty. Sad!

There are lurking s i p g r r l s here too.
Ultra zero 3x per week ftw.

Keep sippin sister

Where my European sipboys at?