What do you think about AlphaDestiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtrOAdhgK6o

Behind your legs deadlifts what the fuck?

Is this realy a thing?

(I dont have sound)

it's a hack squat you tard

>What do you think about AlphaDestiny?
he's a manlet that is too lazy for a proper cut and therefore jelly of people like kinobody. if he'd cut to a bf% of 10 or less, he'd look like any other average guy doing a bro split .. but with huge traps.

Sorry for insulting the hack squat gods man.

I've never seen that shit before

he tries too hard.

he mask his napoleon syndrome very hard but it still leaks out when he talks

i like him

he has elite lifts. what does that kinodyel have?

>more money
>better pussy
>better cars
>higher social status

Go on, tell me where i am wrong.

why should i care about all of that? it doesn't affect me in any way

lifting for strength is a meme .. unless you're doing olympic weightlifting: facebook /maxlangweightlifting/videos/1766582227003152/
THAT is impressive.

kinodyel has a body every man wished to have and every woman wants to suck off.

that's what we're all here for..?

>Calls himself Alphadestiny
>He's literally 5'5"
Kek

Kek has spoken

He seems like hes falling deeper into his psychosis

I have nothing against the guy, really. But after so many threads about him I checked his channel out and couldn't see the appeal.

He talks with such authority and intensity about everything, it really makes him look like he's overcompensating for his shortcomings.

He's got good lifts but with shit form, he's very clearly into instinctive training, but talks as if that's the proper way of training for everyone. He looks dirty with that stupid facial hair, and should really shave.

What he does works for him, he's got strength. But overall, all I see is a balding insecure manlet with a terrible video voice. I don't see the reason why anybody would watch this dude when Eric Bugenhagen is so entertaining.

he fucks 400lb big black asses on the reg
kinodyel has some lowtest whore that only lets his dick swim in her because hes rich off of jewing kids into buying his programs

>being this jelly

>retard strength

>lifting for strength is a meme
Training like a guy on gear when you're natural is a meme broh. Strength is required for a natty to look good.

And before you say anything, grog is pretty strong himself. A guy his size and leaness ohp 175-180 for reps is gr888888

Has anyone done naturally enhanced?

Dubs combined with trips = truth

Me. I'm getting stacked on it can

He could twist kino's head right off his shoulders desu

yeh i have and it works. concurrent periodization is the next best thing after you have maximised ur linear gains and its what NE is all about. its more fun than normal training anyway because u rotate out the special exercises every 1-3 weeks. also the update on NE is fucking huge now its like 500 pages. well worth it imo.

I doubt he is tall enough to reach a grown mans head
He can maybe twist off his nipple if he stands on toes

looks pretty good
some broscience and bullshit but pretty good overall

Smart man. So when you want more money, better pussy, better cars and higher social status, u ask kinodyel.

This is a lifing board. We wanna lift heavy shit. So we asm the powermanlet.

upload it somewhere for us lad