How do I stop binge eating?

How do I stop binge eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

restrict your eating window to ~4 hours and then it's okay if you binge

More intelligent cutting.
Probably a smaller caloric deficit, hogh protein, moderate-high fat, moderate carbs, high fiber, high micronutrients.
Don't be afraid to satiate a sugar craving with a bit of fruit

>t. A guy who lost over 100lb fat mass, and put on 30lb of muscle and water while keeping the fat off

Therapy

Dont diet so hard that you get crazy hungry and binge. (keep a small deficit)
Have a coffee for breakfast and eat all your calories between 2pm and 10pm. (intermittent fasting)
Eat a lot of vegetable and lean meats and have your fat intake as low as possible to a healthy level. (high satiety food)

also track your macros.
1g protein per lbs/bw
0.3g-0.6g fat per lbs/bw
rest of calories as carbs.
you can eat more protein and less carbs if you like meat.

But I heard not eating breakfast is bad for you

I'll recommend you what worked for me. Commit yourself to a truly healthy lifestyle. Treat your body well and think of it as a temple. Binging really damages your body, in my case I ended with gerd, weight gain and affected me emotionally. I started eating healthier, started doing cardio instead of exclusively lifting weights, I'm trying to reduce stress, trying to learn new skills, stuff like that. The SUPER clean eating (I mean like 100% srsly) part will only work if you do it for your health, otherwise it will make things worse.

Eat a full onion when you feel the urge coming on. Your appetite will die.

Momscience.

Fill up on salad or veggies before you eat anything else and drink up to a gallon of water a day.

>1g protein per lb/bw

When will this maymay end?

get goals, and mature emotionally

how much do you recommend then with your PhD in nutrition?

>do I believe multiple scientific studies that came to the conclusion that 1g/lb of bw is excessive
>do I believe bro scientist on anonymous image board who parrot some myth pushed by juicers and protein powder companies

Good goy, user-kun

Please show me these multiple scientific studies.

Nah. We're on the internet, do it yourself. I've had this conversation too many times to care about copypasting links on my phone, but I will never miss the opportunity to call jews out on parroting bs. Please leave, Optimum Nutrition representative-kun.

eat veg. theres no limit on fresh veg you can yeat. you wanna eat 3 full heads of lettuce? no problem matey, or paprika, or cucumber. lots of veg any veg you can think of. a whole tomato man! eat as many veg as u like
also make healthy spwas for e g eat wholemeal bred, not white. leam meats, not fat meats. etc. just healthy. but mostly eat lettuce ALL THE TIME. i kiss you.

I've done this. The apple of the ground am I right?

Yeah this.
Vegetarians are healthy not because they don't eat meat. But because of nutrients and the fact that a vegtarian diet is literally just themed fasting.

Won't half an onion work?

Resist it. Just do it mayne. I was the same as you but after a month of eating good food I don't even crave junk anymore.

no. only three ful onions and also lettuce. you can eat as much onions in a day as you like, i kiss you kindly. (also radishes are nice, you can have like, thirty.)

>low fat = high satiety

Literally the opposite of true bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
Every relevant study on the subject is in that article, and explained by dr. menno henselmans

No

if you smoke weed then stop

Thanks, an interesting read actually.
If that's the case, what should I make up the extra calories in my diet with - carbs or fats?

what if you workout in the mornings? (8-10 am)

lettuce, paprika, cucumber, radishes, and a full onion. so fiber complex healathy vitamin kissng mouth carbs :3 and fortified margarine alternating with butter (1 tsp either a day). yes.

foods that are higher in fats are usually calorically dense and so less likely to fill you up.
e.g. 100 calories of boiled potato vs 100 calories of nuts - potatos have greater satiety. look up the satiety index.
Also the 1lb protein/bw is for a caloric deficit.
you need more protein on a cut to reduce potential muscle degradation.
Its probably not required to eat 1lb protein/bw but its a easier way to calculate macros, and protein has got higher satiety so its better on a diet anyway.

What I've been doing has helped a lot. Keep your physical activity as low as possible and focus exclusively on your eating. Eat at a reasonable deficit, don't eat after a certain time (just to practice self-control). It's been working out very well for me. I don't eat after 6 and in less than a week, my urge to binge has largely gone away. I started at a small deficit of like 300 but I'm bumping up to 500 this week.

False, I've been on IF for 3 days and I've eaten over my TDEE on all 3 days so far

Self control and substances are the only solution

a week? lol
as soon as you increase the deficit a binge is GUARANTEED for you. might as well give up now. why not have a snack? you can go for a run afterwards ;)

I have maybe 80g of protein a day, yet in the last month and a half have lost 20 pounds body weight and muscle mass has increased by a noticeable amount, yet by your logic I should be wasting away because I am 100g under my protein macros

This

Also, cheat meals

Be stronger right now
That's potatoes (pommes de terre)

drink a gallon of water and if you still want to binge u can

Actually I'm feeling even less hungry, hater.

go talk to a fucking therapist for your eating disorder, NOT a bunch of autistics on a cantonese homosexual milking forum

Drink bleach

idk but dont drink beer makes me have the hunger if 1000 men, lmfao

The article adresses protein needs on a cut.

Also you are retarded. Low fat diets make you feel shitty and hungry long term, even if fats have higher caloric density

You're fat fatty fat fuck

;(

Start smoking