/Lanklet Feels Thread/

/Lanklet Feels Thread/
>tfw manlets who have been lifting for less time than me, are out-gaining me
>feelsbadman
atleast tall people look better with muscles, than manlets r-right?

how does it feel to look down on people
fuck you lanklet

> obvious manlet post

6 4 master race reporting. takes longer to gain mass and look proportional, but my height will never limit me.

OP here
I'm 6'5''..
do i really have to roid, to look biggg?

>tfw 6'0
>tfw not a dyel lanklet
>tfw not an insecure manlet
feels fucking amazing brah

>6'0
how come 5'11 manlets always say they are 6'0, when they are actually 5'11?

probably because they wish they were part of the 6 foot master race

i'm technically 6'0.5 so I don't have to worry about that :^)

6'5 checking in. The only thing that sucks about being tall is not finding good clothes in your size. Oh, and the inevitable joint pain in your knees, hips and back. That shit fucking sucks. I'm 32 and already experiencing it. My knees started going bad around 28. DO NOT FALL FOR THE BELOW PARALLEL BARBELL SQUATS MEME! It's evil bullshit cooked up by a manlet to fuck our knees up. Full sized humans have totally different biomechanics.

Not if you're willing to settle for built fat mode (around 20 percent bf). I don't know how anyone can be tall and skinny. Being big always gave me a big appetite.

Also, checked.

in all honestly, being tall is better
I'm 6'2 and i hate my uni because its a sports college and I feel short sometimes
Although it's a bummer that I can't find clothes that fit perfectly

>i just wanna squat like clarence kennedy

I didn't know who that was until just now. I fell for the "shearing tensions are greatest above parallel" meme. And they probably are (for manlets). But full sized humans should just go by feel.

Also, I regret running hills for cardio. Bas Rutten swore by it, so I thought "Great! What could go wrong." That was before I realized Bas' knees are totally fucked.

I like doing ATG squats.
I just do more warmup, and then i won't feel any pain. (also got some knee sleeves)
Squats are my favourite exercise.. WHY DID I HAVE TO GET SO FUCKING TALL
>manlets think they have it hard

no manlet that isnt depressed or autistic thinks they have it hard. only some get baited into thinking that they are worthless when in reality its just lanklets saying that because they see manlets outgaining them in the gym with less time training

There's literally no such thing as a lanklet. There's full sized humans and there's genetically inferior subhuman waste.

being better at athletics and fighting > looking more muscular and compact

The best athletes and fighters are lanklets (Jon Jones, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Koby Bryant, LeGOAT James, Anderson Silva)

>mfw no matter how much muscle manlets pack on they cant compete with lanklets because they'll get knocked out from range and their small lungs cant handle carrying that nonfunctional mass

5'11" master race checking in

6'2
muscular
decent face
9 inch cock

I love these threads. Make a cock size one next.

>women are more attracted to tall men
>tall men make more money than manlets on average
>tall men are much more successful on average than manlets
>tall men are more likely to hold positions of power than manlets

>mfw all manlets (like OP) can brag about is appearing to have larger muscles even though women tower over him

Just eat more man, I know it's hard. 6ft 1 here and it blows that i cant look bulky as easily as the other guy. You'll get past it and make massive gains though, fr.

>LeBron, Kobe, MJ, Phelps
>lanklets
literally none of those guys are lanky whatsoever.
Plus, the only reason you get lanklets in fighting is because of weight requirements, so they have to cut weight and end up lanky faggots. If it were real fighting, jones and silva would just put on muscle and fuck you up even more.

im 6'0 too, but id rather be a lanklet. 6'0 is just not enough nowadays

height has nothing to do with dick size lol. same chance of a 5foot 5 guys having a 8 inch dick as a 6foot guy

it's more about femur length than absolute height when it comes to sucking shit at squats

6'4" with 24 inch femurs and squats really did next to nothing for my quads, mainly just a glute and lower back exercise (I did highbar as well)

finally got injured doing them (not seriously, and they are not inherently injurious even if you are a lanklet, I did them for 6 years without much other than occasional aches and pains) and ditched them in favor of more direct quad work

There's a reason primate limb length and aggression are negatively correlated you know
Being shorter gives you a lower centre of gravity
Lanklets only ever do well in sport settings with autistic rules
In any real world fighting situation a shorter guy who gets anywhere near you has an open shot at your testicles, solar plexus, nerve bundles under your arms and can deal headbutts to your ribs

Literally everyone of those blows is potentially fatal

that's a lot of manlet logic in one post

>9 inch cock
No girl will enjoy having sex with you

Phelps literally has Marfans syndrome, it makes him unnaturally lanky, you're retarded

>Phelps
no he doesn't
that was a myth

What did you switch to? If you say leg extensions you're already on your way to snap city

>needing steroids to get to 220 lbs at 6'4

imagine him without steroids against bearmode HWs, those glass limbs would get ripped off

when he was on dick pills he was 245 with 500/350/600 in a few months of training

here's the HW champion, also 6'4" with a disproportionately lanky armspan of 6'8" knocking out the #1 contender, also 6'4" with a disproportionately lanky armspan