Founder and CEO was fired. Dump this shit OR get dumped on

The CEO was fired and replaced after the ICO. PnD groups are loving this shit now.

Get ready to be dumped on boys

Dont say I didn't warn you.

I expect shills from the discord PnD groups to bash me hard below. Check them out too

Book your profits before the PnD niggas do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zJzvvZgTLU&feature=youtu.be
modum.io/companycareers/
warosu.org/biz/thread/3313291
ambrosus.com/index.html
ambrosus.com/assets/5-1_Operations_and_ApplicationsNEW.pdf
ambrosus.com/assets/Ambrosus-White-Paper-V8-1.pdf
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone wants cheap MOD lol..

yeah that's why people are dumping 30-50 eth

Yeah, nide FUD. Everyone else is trying to p$d this, right?

not true however there is concern, the CEO hasn't ever finished anything in his life. Left one start up could never do shit with his degree

youtube.com/watch?v=7zJzvvZgTLU&feature=youtu.be

Is it worth buying this coin now? I can see it dumping hard at any moment

this crap has been discussed over a month ago now, the replacement was actually good news

this won't be dumped, we have a long way to go to get to a realistic market cap

eh so he got fired? yea team is everything doens't sound like a good buy now

last night would have said yes, but could be risky now, def some manipulation going on in the ED orderbooks

yea he's not even on the website. this sounds like ptoy all over again

modum.io/companycareers/

Nice concern-fuding, but it makes it sound like you barely did any research.

I bought a shit load on the ICO.

Thought I got fucked after the CEO fuckup, realized the CEO completed no project in his entire life.

This shit was giving me headaches for the past week trading below ICO

Dumped everything at a profit today kek

no no no!!!! buy modum now please!!!!!!!!

Why won't big pharma company just make this them self, not hard for them to do so, sounds like this will flop hard

what was ico price?

this is chainlink all over, let me guess you where a deluded linkie

chain link solves the oracle problem. still holding. sure 1$ in 2018.

So why is the price tanked after SWITFT?

Fuck off FUDers , this time you missed the boat . Stay poor :)

the team has 33% of the tokens, yea have fun getting dumped on

Sell the news?

Kek. The tokens are released to them after accomplishing milestones. Token holders vote for that. Also, 30% isn't a lot compared to any other ICOs.

Fuck off.

Fud news. If you look at the roadmap and ask the team themselves, the MOD team tokens are locked away for 2 years. "9.9 million tokens are locked initially. 9 million tokens will be released over the next three years to retain profit sharing rights to modum.io AG." They have to achieve their milestones before the community can vote to have them unlocked, so it is in their best interest to make this project a success. They are going all out visiting multiple conferences to ink deals.

warosu.org/biz/thread/3313291
The same fudders were around when I posted this on Sept 2, when WTC was at $1.20

"just a heads up to new friends, coins shilled this hard this early on in development is fishy as fuck."
"Piss off and die you Indian cunt."
"There are discords that target Veeky Forums and have a handful of people spam the board in order to create the appearence of "hype" and "buzz" I'm not saying this is definitely a pump an ddump, but the veracity with which its been spammed in the last 48 hours honestly hurts your case. Furthermore, there isnt shit on the road map until March of 2018. And thats just mobile version of the same shit it is now. Pic realted"

Fudders, will be fudders, no matter how good a coin looks.

So are you saying MOD is a good buy? The project looks very solid to me, I just hate EtherDelta in general, and it is especially easily to manipulate.

But I seriously think under a 100m market cap for such a project is way undervalued.

They have a niche product which can save pharmaceutical companies tons of millions in shipping costs, they are ready to integrate and now selling at conferences across Europe - it's a great buy.

was it you yesterday telling the people not to buy in?? +80% in one night ... and you still telling the people not to buy in? ... ;)

what are your reasons to "warn" people to buy modum? because you are such a great guy? ... fucking shithead, fuck off!

>place sell order post fomo
>place buy order post fud
dont fall for this shit and dont sell before it hits real exchange
only neets trade on ed, and normies would love this coin

this coin is basically a stock in a company right?

exactly ... will be around 100 mio if this one hits a big exchange ...

Old CEO was a pothead visionary. New CEO comes from the upper helms of GoPro and more trustworthy. That was a smart move from management to be honest. Riding this to $5 like I did with ma Walton buddies

HERE WE GO WITH THE FUD PHASE, better fud as hard as you fucking can Veeky Forums, cause it's gonna be hard to dip this fucker down by next month.

this shit will dump hard if listed on a bigger exchange

There not the only ones doing it, eh I mean I would rather buy the project that gavin woods is starting, this is the ven to wtc, shit coin

Which other companies are doing temperature sensors for pharma products combined with blockchain?

Why are billions spent each year for companies to follow EU regulatives by using cooling trucks when not needed?

jesus man dyor, fucking retard

ambrosus.com/index.html

idiot ... ambrosus = no product, no partners, just another phantasie project ...

better do research! retarded boy!

Great project in it's own right, but they're focused on the foods industry, see everything single example of their use cases: ambrosus.com/assets/5-1_Operations_and_ApplicationsNEW.pdf

by the way ... just read, isnt ambrosus another Veeky Forums pump and dumb?? ;) thats why you dump sluts dont want ppl to buy modum ;) ;) ahh thats the story ... good luck!

How the fuck do you make money from holding this Amber Token like Modum will?

ambrosus.com/assets/Ambrosus-White-Paper-V8-1.pdf

I can't find anything?

modum is gonna be rekt by the SEC along with all other security shitcoins

Yeah, Swiss companies gets "rekt" by the SEC all the time!(they don't)

You mean actual scam ICOs and project? I agree!

ya just like Tezos and Modum, both SWISS

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/

lol... Even Crushcrypto recommends buying MODUM over Ambosus....

"Food sensor and tracking is very common and lots of companies are doing it already. Ambrosus faces stiff competition in the traditional space, such as GlobeRanger, Oceansoft, and Blue Maestro, as well as in the blockchain space from Modum."

~ Modum has a blockchain-based temperature tracking system for medicinal products, with sensors that record environmental conditions during shipments. When goods change ownership, the data is checked against Ethereum smart contracts to validate the transaction and triggers alerts, payments, etc.
~ Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus.
~ They were featured on Nasdaq, World Economic Forum, among others, and have won several awards including Kickstarter Accelerator 2016.
~ Their token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking.
~ When asked about the difference between Ambrosus and Modum, Ambrosus keeps mentioning that they are creating a blockchain and Modum is not. However, is it necessary?

"We believe Ambrosus is an average business idea, one that is difficult for the company to gain a substantial competitive advantage over other competitors and gobble up market share. Seems like the only advantage Ambrosus has over existing competitors is that data on the Ambrosus platform is incorruptible and tamperproof. However, is it really needed? We don’t believe so. Food contamination is not a very big problem that we are facing. Here is a list of major foodborne illness outbreaks. As you can see, they happen rather infrequently. "

This isn't even an argument anymore, just FUD as much as you can, it'll be a tough endeavor to get this below ico price again :^)

Why spread FUD?
SEC only has power in the U S of A.
Exchanges are all moving to HK, Singapore, Swiss. MOD is a Swiss company. The SEC has no power over it.

So can US ppl buy this?

cryptocrush is a joke, if cryptofuture says buy then ill fomo like a retard