Is there any point of even continuing? I've lost 2 stone and I feel the same. You can't spot lose weight...

Is there any point of even continuing? I've lost 2 stone and I feel the same. You can't spot lose weight, but if you could, I'd be happy with myself if I didn't have this stupid tummy. It's the source of all of my body image issues. That and my double chin. Feel like no matter how much I lose I'll never have that flat area.

Is there anything I can do, Veeky Forums? I just want to give up and go back to fatty world and become a hambeast.

just keep at it you fucking whale at some point you will lose that fat.

Not gonna make it breh

>WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH I HAVE NO WILLPOWER AND NEED ATTENTION

this is how you sound right now.

It will come off, it can't not come off.
You should definitely lose it, that looks disgusting.

Go cry on tumblr you fat bitch

I want to fuck that grill 2bh

>anything I can do
Yes, lose weight.

Will it look worse with all the floppy spare skin though?

If you kill yourself you lose 100% of your body weight

What about this fat is different than any other fat? keep losing weight and you'll lose fat. That's how it works. You're still fat. Why are you even being such a pussy ass bitch about it? Just keep gong.

This might seem dumb but... Use test.

I'm worried about my tits and ass getting all floppy and shit. I've not got a bad body besides the tummy area. I guess I'm not very educated in it, but if you lose weight it just comes evenly off of everything, right?

Eat less, lift more

You need to do this 3x harder than what you are doing now

literally not true

God this meme. So basically you would rather be a fat shit than have scars from being a fat shit and then improving yourself?
Stop trying to justify your failure.

The loose skin will probably go away anyway.

This. Keep lifting and things won't sag.

Or just keep going as she is. If she's losing weight at a good pace there's no reason to change.

Once you've gotten fat, you can't sculpt a good (aesthetic) body again.

Discuss.

Train harder
When you feel hungry, chug some water and go for a long walk

I've been like 6 months that I've lost 28lbs. I didn't want to lose it fast because I'm fearful of the whole saggy, gross, loose skinned scarred skin bag look. I hate that look. Lots of people like fat people and girls with tummy's, not many people like melted looking women.

Spreading false hope on the internet who would do such a thing

OP is still in safety zone, doubt there would be much stretch marks or loose skin if she filled out on muscle

you have a terrible body including your stomach

>Is there any point of even continuing?
If you don't want to die young then yeah

If this is true, I think I just might quit on the spot and go buy me some fuckin ice cream. God I miss that shit.

But its not true though. You can definitely get an aesthetic body again. Depending on how fat/obese you were, you might need to operate away some skin.

nonsense, she wont even have loose skin

Yes, but some places will try to keep fat and just will not let it go.
Those are called stubborn fat areas.
Most women's stubborn fat areas are their thighs and ass.
If you're lucky those will be yours too.

If you really want to lose weight then you should go on a fairly strict diet and also do some form of resistance training. Maybe bodyweight stuff or pilates.
Just something that you like will be consistent with, will help maintain and build strength and muscle and help you lose weight.

I've already got looser skin, have noticed it around my thighs and stomach.

Have grown a bit more of a neck though, that's nice. And you can see my collar bones exist now.

You have no idea from the pic you retard.

Do squats to keep your ass in check, your tits will take care of themselves.

dayum

OP here, will working on my abs, doing core exercises, help the weight loss in that area? I'm not very strong.

loose skin returns back to normal over time if you are not already a Jupiter size ham, based on pic you will be fine.

don't disspair OP.
make some basic algebra.

find your methabolic rate, add your workout calories burn, rest your calory intake.

measure your bf%
make some calculation towards your ideal bf%
that will give you an amount of fat you'll need to burn.

one pound of fat is 3.500 calories, so make the math.

I'm sure it will take at least 6 months to lose that belly.

i can tell just from this pic that she is gross as fuck

no, you cannot spot fat reduce. lift weights for all muscle groups and you will transcend humanity.

I can just tell from your post that you are dumb as fuck

I'm confident in pantsu I guess. More so than 2 stone ago.

beta lmao
keep losing weight

No. You can't reduce the fat in a specific area. You need to lose BF%

congrats

spot reduction is a myth but building abs can help fill in some of the lose skin

I know losing weight is a math game really, but I'm stupid when it comes to lifting or building muscle. I wouldn't have a clue the first place to start.

insecure lmao

you have a great body m'lady

you need to be a lot fatter than that to get lose skin problems.

download myfitnesspal, count your calories and go do couch to 5k.

Don't stop now, you are right on the point of no return.

Those are some glorious tits. But you should definitely squat. Your thighs need some work. You'll look great with a smaller stomach and thicker thighs.

I it was a guy I would be saying the same shit still

stop responding to the insecure virgin

great body, m'lord
stop getting so buttmad mr knight

unlike men, women can look fine if they don't lift.

you're lucky you're not born as us, since we have to cut and lift at the same time.

a woman will look fine even if she's a little chubby.

as long as you're not a landwhale, you'll be ok.

also, women can't build muscle, unless you roid to look like a begginer male.

nobody said her body was great, we saying she can recover

The thing with getting in shape is that if you're never going to see results when you want them with what you're at. You'll always think "I should be skinnier" or "This doesn't look good" until one day you realize you've done it and are shocked at what you've become or you've realized you've overdone it and become a skeleton mode.

The first is preferable because it means if you maintain yourself you're set, the second is harder because it means you've got to exercise a great deal of self control and due diligance to not only keep yourself from losing weight but to build yourself up to look good.

Both of these are preferable to being a fatty

you running out of gas there pal

never said she couldnt
if she's thinking about quitting now it's best to tell her that she objectively looks like shit

>2 stone

lmao@ this medieval units, how much kg is that?

Great tits and they look like they'll stick around once you start losing the weight.

Cut harder
SOME squats, Lunges, Gobblet squats, Deadlifts, Pushups, crunches and planks. Those are all of the exercises that you need.

You're going to have that kind of slim as fuck kind of petite body shape. However you're going to have a bit of loose skin around your midsection for a while. So be prepared.

>objectively

top kek

please fuck my ass with your strap on while your gut slams against me, m'lady

no shit Sherlock, please point out where someone said her current state was okay

unless you're a chubby fetishist, which you are since you're on Veeky Forums, yes, objectively

Dude we don't want to know what you are into.

Good way to look at it. True, thanks.

If anyone wants to write me up something I should be doing every day based on my body (fat) shape, I promise you all I'll do it for a month and report back here. But please keep in mind I'm a beginner when it comes to exercise, I mostly cut calories to lose.

I'd be up for the challenge but absolutely not entertaining any meme loving fucks who say I should be doing 10,000 squats a day etc etc. With my current work I can give you 30 mins to an hour a day.

>tummy

>tfw no tummy gf to oil her tummy

Post your body m8 I want a good laugh.

im not that dude you are arguing with but that is such a weak comeback.

This is helpful. Thank you

Nothing to discuss since it's wrong.

if you want some humor post your 1RM

Just quit fatty, if you can't be self motivated, you don't deserve to make it

Do you have as many fedoras on your shelf as your reaction folder?

You're a thick qt. Just stay at that weight and don't gain any more. pls be in london

sure you aint

This obviously isn't OP assuming OP isn't a troll. She already admitted to knowing you can spot reduce.

Assuming we separate being one with being a body. When one leaves their body they lose all of its weight.
If you are an atheistfag, you lose all yoir weight except your bones, given enough time and proper conditions even your bones can disappear

if this fatso lost his tummy so can you, don't be THAT girl

OK, I quit.

LONDONISTAN

I'm in the UK, central but not London.

Oh my fucking god this is exactly what my lumpy ass body looks like and I'm from 300->180 at 6'. Will my life always be this way?

MANCHESTER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHA
bitch fat fucking bitch get on a muscle building diet now,lift heavy then after all the fucking run, walk, swim whilst on a cutting diet,if that does not work well you will need surgery to trim the excess fat flabby fucking skin
If none of this works shoot yourself
I'm glad you have this now tits or gtfo

>disspair

Surgery?

>HURRRR CAN'T LOSE TUMMY HURRR

LOOK AT THIS PIC!!! YOU ROASTIE WHORE

Read my fucking messages idiot, who knows what sorts of nasty ass spare ass skin and scars lurk under those sweatpants?

Even so, she looks much better.

ΒΈ>scars

LOOK AT THIS PIC TOO!!! REEEEEEEEEEE START WORKING OUT ROASTIE WHORE REEEEE

Not much. Her stomach probably has stretch marks but that's not a big deal. You'll have to deal with that whenever you knock up a chick if you ever do.

REEEE TO THE EEEEEEEE

>scars

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he needs to lose those fucking birth control glasses.

WELL ROASTIE!!??? WHAT ABOUT YOUR SCARS NOW!!!??? HMMMM??? ANSWER ME!!!

Since this seems to be the thread to ask, what exercises should I be doing to get rid of the holiday stuffing and beer gut
I go to the gym about 3 days a week for about 1-1.5 hours each day
Today: leg day and before lifting
>4x20 Russian twists
>15 bicycles
>2x50 ab crunches

About twice a week I'll ride a bike for about 5-6 miles in 25 minutes. This a good starting off point?

lol no, be a balloon obvi diets don't work and it's genetics

working out your core does not make you lose fat there lmao

what the christ, that picture was rotated correctly on my computer

Alright, then what does
That's what I'm tryin to ask for here

Tbh, he would look pretty good if he just got the skin removed, which he refuses to do for some reason.

> WHAT DO YOU MEAN FATLOSS SLOWS DOWN

your like a meth addict, you need instant boost and loss or you give up. Just keep at it, it'll take time.