>tfw too smart to lift

Why are you brainlets not working out in the library/bookshop?
Muscles are useless in an average modern life and girls care more about personality and intelligence instead of how much iron you can lift and put down.

i know this is bait but implying I'm not lifting and making it in med school

>med school
>not brainlet

You just memorize some facts, no critical thinking or self-reflection at all. Try better.

>Flat earth

I like it.

I am happy to redpill as many as possible.

>I'm not working out and an ecology PhD student with 4 published articles to my name, one in Biology Letters.

>everyother planet / object in universe is spheroid
>le flat earth xDDDDDDDDDDD

let's see you get in, memorylet
have fun with alzheimers at 30

Just to fill in the gaps: I also read for pleasure, do photography and ceramics as hobbies, cook like I graduated from CIA, play pokemon, travel frequently, and don't have a gf.

I think there's actually a link between higher education and staying lucid in old age.

I'm a nurse and patients that I know to have higher education (bachelors or higher) almost never have dementia. Really makes one think.

Monkeys can memorize some facts but what about critical thinking or self-reflection? The things that make us humans? An ape can pass your shitty med school but only a real human being develops the ability to critically think.

>I'm a nurse
>implying your subjectiv opinion is some sort of proof
God, do they teach scientific research at all in school/university?

are you saying you're dumber than an ape?

Humans are apes, and are not the only animals to be able to recognize themselves.

Animals showing self awareness:
Humans
Chimps
Gorillas
Pigs
Dolphins
Crows
possibly others

I didn't present it as objective proof either. I merely stated my thoughts around a pattern I see often.

The planet _is_ flat. The artic poles don't exist (this is also the reason why climate change is a lie).

Proof:
>there are no airlines that fly over the poles
>how come the people in Australia don't fall off Earth?
>water doesn't fall down even though there is a down-side of Earth

ants passed the mirror test lmao

Also, monkeys are not equivalent to apes.

source?

OP is a retard but is actually correct.

Med school takes essentially zero real intelligence, and boils down to memorizing a bunch of terms and facts, something anyone with an IQ of over 100 could do.

Med school requires zero critical thinking or problem solving skills, simply looking stuff up in a book or recommending treatment that some more intelligent researcher devised. If you think you are smart because you are in premed you are actually a total retard with no future.

Holy shit I was going to enter discussion in this thread but this is ridiculous. When I worked in the OR, yes I learned through dialogue that the physicians were not mountains of fluid thinking, or even seemed very wise or perceptive, but clarify your purpose in discussion when you talk about intelligence and "brainlet's" . I've known drug addicts that could be mistaken for philosophers, doctors with stiff and rigid thinking.

>the moon always facing us is just a coincidence goy!

Ironic that OP who is pushing critical thinking and self-reflection while apparently unable to think about his pretentiousness

Hahahaha do you also have a schtick about cubic time?

You fucking loser I bet youre scrawny as fuck haha I bet if I ever see you in real life I can beat you like the twig you're haha try harder to have people take you shitty b8 you motherfucking loser gainlet and if I ever see you post on my board again I'll come find you and slit your throat neck while you sleep

Theoretical physicist. Checkmate atheists.

can't link because I'm on my phone, but
Are Ants Capable Of Self Recognition?

>if it isn't mentioned in the Bible it's a Jewish trick to whip off the white race
This is basically the guideline I learned on /pol/

i majored in math and I'm in med school, not premed
OP is a "redpilled" dumbass

Except this is bullshit, I work in a grocery store and lift stuff all day. Even with the light weights this means, you wouldn't last a day if you were put to work here, I've seen it happen many times with lazy students or whatever, they can't take it because they've only ever lifted their iphone and can't use their body.

interesting. I'd love to talk with some of the members of the lab that did that research.

don't forget to bring your brandy snifter

>I work in a grocery store
average brainlet profession

enjoy being jobless in a couple of years when your work can be done by machines