How do you deal with hunger while cutting Veeky Forums?

How do you deal with hunger while cutting Veeky Forums?

water my dude, it still hurts but hurts a lot less

Hunger is fat dying.

I can't cut without being hungry so I just accept it. Exercise dulls my hunger somewhat.

>You actually feel hungry?
>I'm a fat fuck and getting my macros right and tight means no hunger pains, check out the foods you eat and how they help your goals.

I dont usually feel hunger. I feel my body could use food but it's not requesting it. What do?

Just let the selfhate feed you my dude

Think about how awesome you will look without all that fat

I am fasting and I am not hungry at all, also ciggies

Im ok with being hungry, but dealing with the performance drop and stagnation in the gym is much harder for me. Lifting is boring as fuck when you know you can't add any muscle or strength

Coffee or caffeine pills

I pick foods that are high in the satiety index or whatever it's called
brocolli is so fucking tasty boiled 5 min in water with just salt.

low calories, fills you up, tastes good and good as fuck macros
also fish and chicken are fucking delicious
sweet potatoes in the oven like fries are fucking KING

just eat healthy

Lexapro, finally my severe anxiety is good for something.

Why do i get bloated when i dont eat for several hours??

>get up at 5am for dat fasted cardio
>1 scoop of whey and small serving of oats
>lunch comes around, small as serving of chicken and rice
>dinner comes around, small as peice of fish and broccoli
>not even 1 hour later, I've never. Been hungrier in my life
>can't sleep
>????

intermittent fasting of course

I don't cut

16 hour fast every day. 2 large meals in your 8 hour window. please trust me. it completely changed my life and made achieving a super lean physique so easy. breakfast makes you hungrier the fitter you are. after fasting 16 hours for a few days, you stop getting hungry during that time. 2 satisfying meals in that time is so easy to eat at a deficit.

IF with coffee and water in the mornings.

I hate meme-obody but the fucker was right on IF. It makes your cuts pretty effortless once you get over the first week or two of hunger pangs, but your body does adjust.

Say I'm everyday at 4:45am for cardio, that would mean I couldn't eat until 8:00pm????? How could that possibly be good for me, I'm also a carpenter and my days are physically demanding. Explain if I'm understanding wrong please

It means that you'd end your eating window approx 8 hours after your first meal, which I guess in your case is after cardio. So you'd start your fast around 2pm if you have breakfast at 6am.

eat after cardio. eat at 6 and again at lunch. big meals.

likewise, but i liked his early videos where did interviews with lyle mcdonald and shit, but i hate this fuckin meme bruce wayne shit he perpetuates.

his tip about consuming a small amount of fruit when the hunger pain gets bad? 100% works.

even just a small apple.

Not eating is piss easy.

But how do I stop being an alcoholic?