/plg/ powerlifting generally

Guise I have news I just found out truppy is huppy????

powerliftinggeneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Pb8UVvN8
discord.gg/2kyuE
youtube.com/watch?v=CHsWV5bLBgc
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/B8XULPaeB3gQQqTDbvS8yg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks like my girlfriend with thicker eye brows

Hey Garagebro what's a good tricep exercise?

My personal favourite is CGBP, my second favourite are lying tricep extensions.
(Only issue with LTEs is they feel shitty to do)

alright lads

i've been doing stronglifts 5x5 for the last 2 months but apparently this is some baby shit

my stats are:
5x200 squat
5x210 dl
5x130 bench
5x100 ohp

what exactly should i be doing in /plg/s eye?

Need some chalk.

Don't feel like waiting ages for shipping.

Anyone know any chains that commonly sell it? East Coast US, VA specifically here

FIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES BACK!

It's just joe using his trip.

extremely glad to have him back, best trip

For two months that's fine.

I'd do more accessories.

Don't listen to faggots that talk shit like 'oh no your recovery will be affected!' . You're not a geriatric cancer patient, you'll be fine and stronger for it.

Recommendations for barbells? Texas Power Bar good?

Bryce Lewis has the Ohio Power Bar, fwiw.

What price range? B&R bar is a classic, I LOVE Texas power bars (they're pretty cheap too).
Your best options are probably on rogue.com

Thanks Helps a lot! I used to love JM press before I got elbow tendonitis lol

is that who would meme about cara?

>bar starts sliding down back during squats yesterday
>hurts shoulder a good bit, shake it out and continue lifting
>wake up today
>shoulder is crippled
Well.

Now trappy has been exposed we should expose c",) as being mike T next

wrong

oh lol

What is Marcel doing right now...

Did he really leave because of joffrey

Fml

but c",) came up with that, maybe it was a ruse the entire time

But I'm not Marcel (rest his soul).

I started the Marcel/MikeT meme btw :^)

I'm 5'6" so not a manlet btw

I miss my princesa ..

How has benching been? I always forget to ask.
I did some CGBP doubles today, and my right arm shot up, my left did not. Was left trying to move my body to the side to get the rep and strained my entire left set of spinal erectors and lower back.

Fine now, but that was so stupid looking back on it lmao.

Someone answer, thanks

Post the discord link bubby

Not helpful to you but you just reminded me that my gym stopped supplying smelling salts and that I need to get my own.

Tnx 4 the reminder

Raphaello is still lurking these threads

You guys need to kill him and his trappy character off for good to truly save /plg/

Texas Power Bars are quite whippy and for the same price you can get a Ohio Power Bar which is much stiffer.

Someone update me on the current drama

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Pb8UVvN8

IMPORTANT WATCH

>powerlifting
>a sport
Pick two now that trappy is gone again.

bench press: 1pl8
deadlift: 2pl8s
squat: 1,5pl8s
ohp:0,4pl8s

just 4 months, you mirin?

Sounds good, Frog has one too and I think he likes it. Bare steel or black zinc?

Preferably not super expensive lol

Don't you mean CYC?

discord.gg/2kyuE

Awful bait

>trappy doxxed again
/plg/ is going to be better for awhile.

Hansi? Keking at your bench incident.
Benching has been fine. I'm a little uneven tho, so I'm going to start doing pin presses which I think will help with that. And get some better structure on my accessory work. Been a little lazy on that tbH.
I can't CGBP tho, hurts my shoulder.
If Hansi and you're thinking about doing RTS for bench, I'd rather recommend you keep at Nuckols until it doesn't work anymore or you're bored as fuck of it.

Elaborate a bit more please

What squat assistance can I do that isn't front squats

Front squats are disgusting

why are you tripping

why bait? you can totally make this kind of progress in under 4 months, if I did everything right in my first month I'd even have better lifts

currently 5'6 140

Pretty telling that Trappy won't post with his trip again.

I'm going to laugh when he comes back and pretends that nothing happened

Is it confirmed that trappy left his discord

Hey Fil we miss you and good luck for Europeans,friendo!

because I have chad-model tier facial aesthetics

2/10 for making me respond a second time to your crap bait

>Bare steel or black zinc?

I think Bryce Lewis Lewis has said he got the black zinc because it's more resistant to rust.

>that fucking potato nose

>current

Yeah imagine if this exact thing happened before and trappy did exactly that.
Would be crazy.

I hope he has the qt 3.14 swede gf he deserves

>trappy replaced by a jew haired twink

Anyway, Bordie, what's the most you ever OHP'ed and why did you stop?

Sorry laddo, somebody else, I just remember you had lower back pain benching. Thought I'd check up on how you're doing.
Cgbp beats up my shoulders too, I have to do dumbbell flies after or suffer great soreness.

Sounds like you know what you're doing, and its no longer a problem
Glad you are well! ^^

>Bare steel or black zinc
youtube.com/watch?v=CHsWV5bLBgc

That guy isn't hansi, I am though!
I wish I could have benched tonight, but I had to take the gf to the movies.

Probably my biggest issue with all of my lifts is inconsistency, missed session, etc - today should have been another (hopefully) 9 RM set, but nope.

I'll definitely stick to Nuckols until it stops working.

Do report on the pin presses, always wanted to start doing some bench variations too.
A little scared that I won't be able to setup efficiently for pin presses and hurt my shoulder though - it's weird starting from the bottom.

Wtf I love Ohio power bars now

This time it's of the right person, and there's more proof. Last time there was confusion about the Livia drama. This time it actually found its target. No denying now

mfw trappy is hansi????

Livia cavalcanti has privates her Instagram

Which suggests trappy is livia?

Guys we got the right target now.

>lower back pain benching
It's a little on and off, tho lately it's better. Not sure why, was probably just a passing thing.
Inconsistency is my biggest obstacle too.

Regarding pin presses, I'll setup normally and have the pins at chest height so that the bar stops just about where it would normally stop. So it'll be like paused benching, only I can be more aware of lowering the bar symmetrically.

powerlifting

tl;dr of it:
>"Trappy" pic led to some Brazilian chick who has terrible written english and no interest in lifting
>This chick has an ex-boyfriend who loves lifting and posts the same videos and graphics on his facebook that Trappy posts on Veeky Forums

So Trappy is some guy larping as his ex-girlfriend with a penis. For years.

They aren't that fucking good jesus.

Does anybody else know about the secret 4+Veeky Forums/plg?

Lots of cool webms

This is concise and accurate.

>larping
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Dick's Sporting Goods.

Make some /PLG/ content

Do you have a relatively fine-adjustable bench/rack/whatever?

There is just the power cage in my gym, easily 10 if not more cm between each step - makes it hard to adjust properly.
Did you try spoto yet?

tfw found secret instagram no one knew about

tfw found secret friend no one knew about

tfw found PROOF no one knew about

I should name myself THE SAVIOR OF PGL

More like the before model for facial reconstructive surgery.

hi /plg/ I normally lurk but I just hit 1/2/3/4, where should I go from here?

Thanks

if you want to compete >sheiko intermediate highload

This new Sean character is actually making me laugh lads

Gym bought competition racks, so yeah, adjustments on those aren't an issue.
Haven't tried spoto other than for warming up. Haven't seen the need, really, as I don't sink the bar a whole lot. Maybe I'll try them the cycle after this one tho.

I've almost always benched in racks like that. I'm a tiny bit too short to make it work good..

For benching my biggest wish would be a broad, 30cm bench, instead of those 23 maybe 24ish that we have.

I feel like a good part of my back is actually not very well seated on the bench, which makes it less stable of course.

Should i ever approach 4pl8 i will probably buy one for my gym.

It's Rafael trying to downplay everything saying there's nothing new when in fact the unprivated instagram showed that the real Livia Cavalcanti can't write nor speak English worth a shit

>my paren'ts vision

^when talking about the view from her parents balcony

Correct. Let's ignore it

trip on panzer

Thanks

Trip on Panzer

INDENIABLE POOF THAT TRUPPY = HUPPY

Occasionally I use the old benches if the competition racks are taken, and I definitely understand your issue. The bench feels like a cushioned 2"x4".

Could invest in a home gym?

You know we've seen those instagram posts and talked to Livia on facebook in the middle of 2016 right?

Sorry RAfael but Livia Cavalcanti wouldn't purposely fuck up speaking English for years and years on a privated instagram to throw off future Veeky Forums people

jesus christ can you not go 1 day without posting here rafael? so so sad.

No Rafael, the instagram posts are new, facebook ones are old

Come on dude this is just pathetic.

Lol Rafael going full damage control, its over my little hobbit friend

>all these sean posts trying to troll newfriends

Yeah, it's not too cool.

I mean, i could probably gather money for a homegym, but honestly, there simply isn't any room here.
Rent is insanely expensive in this city.

Also, the gym has it's social advantages too, easier to be motivated to lift properly.

At least youve finally figured out to stop posting images once you learned how timestamping worked

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/B8XULPaeB3gQQqTDbvS8yg/

woopsies

I don't know why people are focusing on the english aspect of it. The more obvious evidence is this Livia girl having no interest in lifting while this Rafael guy is posting the same vids and pics as Trappy.

I legitimately feel sorry for you mate.
Don't you have any friends? You should get yourself to a gym. Might actually meet some real people and lift some weights. You know the thing you like to talk about 24/7 but don't actually do?

Well I mean when you pretend to be somebody and speak English perfectly and the person you're pretending to be can't speak at all, thats a pretty big glaring issue

and as Rafael is quick to remind everybody, only the fact that Livia cant speak English in instagram or facebook is the new evidence, the rest was somewhat already known, however, Rafael has made many more powerlifting related posts since 6 months ago while Livia Cavalcanti was well you know actually in med school studying like anyone in med school would be doing opposed to shitposting on Veeky Forums 24/7

Sean is trolling the new people.
Everyone who spent 5 minutes with trappy on discord has probably read 'idk how to say it in english' or 'what do you call the thing when you do thing?'

Oh fuck off lol. Trappy writes exclusively in reddit tier walls of text here.

Bud, I'm sorry your fantasy land is over, but it's time to move on. Go on champ, leave it alone.