Guys how the fuck do i deal with my hairy ass crack? how do I trim it or whatever? please help

Guys how the fuck do i deal with my hairy ass crack? how do I trim it or whatever? please help

I prefer to pull the hair out in little clumps, slightly painful but little risk of disaster.

Use a trimmer or summat senpai

tell your bf to stop using rogaine as anal lube

Burn them off with a laser pointer

>rub ya boi pussy with shaving gel
>then ass-to-grass squat in your shower
>proceed shaving with a razor, use a different one for your face if you prefer :^)
>wash it
>sit on that fat dick you've been always longing for

If you are not an autistic mongoloid misfit then you wont cut yourself.

Btw wiping your ass after pooing in the loo with a shaven ass will change your life.

\thread

Just get one of these or something similar for $20 and buzz it off

Is this something you should be concerned about? Bitches loves hairy men r...right?

enjoy, you'll never have a cleaner wipe

You dont. It growing back is a painful nightmare.
Also, wtf kind of normie meme is that? It's literally just someone pulling a hair out of their ass crack

I use this for Manscaping. Effective but remember to swap out face/ass/ball razors to minimise spreading germs.

Ever had hair under your foreskin and pulled that out?

>He still has his foreskin

Go back in the oven you jew.

You have no idea what you are missing, because you are missing your foreskin.

I just take a razor to my asshole. I'm covered in hair otherwise so there's no point in shaving except in the area immediately surrounding for less butt itch and easy wiping.

this shit is literally awful at removing hair. It just kinda makes the hair fall apart, not actually removing it. I literally left that shit on for like 10 minutes after the max recommended time and still did fuck all. Worst fucking money ever spent. Oh and the shit burns like sulfuric acid and smells like rotten dick

do people really shave their assholes?

I just lean to the side and spread my cheeks when I wipe, it's easy and doesn't smear it on my ass hair. The only people who care about this are unironically gay, or my older brother.
Ask your gay friends and not anons on an African bush craft chat room.

N A I R
A
I
R

How am I supposed to shave my butt?

Was a picture really necessary you stupid dickhead?

Yes?

why did you post a picture you grim fuck

Kek.

I know that feel user

I don't understand how us looking at this particular ass is supposed to make it easier for us to give you advice on how to best shave...

you got freakin problems man

7/10 would bang

Felt so satisfying

>pooing in the loo will change your life

FTFY

My mum and dad just came in the room ad saw this but I told them it was hairy boobs lol :)

>Btw wiping your ass after pooing in the loo with a shaven ass will change your life
I totally agree with this. I cannot take a shit anymore without using the bidet afterwards. Feels great.

I see school is out early today.

>go swimming
>dick shrinks up due to cold water
>as it shrinks up, my foreskin succs in half my bush
>don't notice because flaccid penis w/e
>get out of the water
>start getting a boner from all the highschool girls in bikinis (I was in highschool back then as well)
>my penis is now pulling on my pubic hair more and more as it grows
>can't fix my shit up because people are watching

it was so fucking painful, lads

I feel you.
That weird sensation....

I do.
Call me fag, but I ask the same to my wife and she does it without a doubt. Feel like I should give back the favor.
>also I enjoy rimjobs (no homo)
>also wiping after taking a shit is glorious

how the fuck do you get a perfect shave on an area you can't see, though? you're bound to miss a few hairs, and then it just looks weird

You don't. I will just recommend to just focus in the area surrounding the asshole.

>what is a mirror....?

>just press your ass against the bathroom mirror while holding a razor breh wtf

No mate.....WTF. You just place a mirror on the floor, squat and spread. Then do the job.

nah a few girls have commented about my super hairy ass crack . they like hair on chest tho. it has to be consistent around your body

Get a full body mirror, a trimmer and a clean, new good razor.
Squat in front of the mirror, trim the "heavy" bulk of hair with the trimmer and then wash trimmed hair off.
Apply shaving cream and then go in with a razor for the finished look while regularly reapplying the shaving cream if it's needed.
If you want to get a totally shaved asshole you'll need to do some yoga shit in front of the mirror and spend quite a bit of time, especially if it's your first time.

Used to do all that shit when i was a 19yo twink, now people i fuck don't care if i have a hairy asshole or not.

Protips:
>Always moisturize before and after each shave and also in general keep your ass moisturized.
>Never use a dull or an old blade, bacteria and shit and you'll make your life harder.
>After you're done shaving use some antibacterial soap on your ass, you don't any literal shit on there with open and sensitive skin.
>Always shave with the grain and never against it.
>Don't Nair your asshole, that shit will burn the hell out your boipvssi.

Good luck.

ive dated girls that werent on birth control and never had been. idk if it's a correlation or something, but they were in love with my body hair. 3/3 women who werent taking hormones. idk if it's statistically significant, but anecdotally theres something there.

Veeky Forums is full of fags i see

>BRRRRRAAAAAPPPP

>little risk of disaster
except a greater risk of ingrown ass hair

just shave.

>that first poop after a shave

do this OP. once you get good you won't even have to squat

Kys

>Veeky Forums's first foray into anal stimulation

Suuuure, it's just for the hair

I always get hair stuck in my foreskin after I shower. Feels kinda nice to pullit out.

>he's proud of being mutilated without consent for Jewish reasons

I feel so fukin gay when I shave my asshole but it feels so good to not have dingleberries down there

Get a Back, Crack&Sack wax

trust me famillios

Do what I do pretend it doesn't exist like my legs.

No foreskin for me, but pulling a long hair out of my gooch is extremely satisfying

When I was in high school and shit, I realized I had a hairy ass and had no idea how to clean it. Then one day I decided just to clean it in the shower.

Changed my life familia. Went from that kid with the disgusting ass that always smelled like shit to a kid with a normal ass who smelled like everyone else. I almost always try to schedule my shits before I go into the shower, but if nature calls, I usually wet the toilet paper with the faucet. If I'm somewhere public, I'll spit in the toilet paper.

Gotta keep the toilet paper wet, or go bidet in the shower. I haven't had dingleberries for 10 years.

Are you Gervais?

Asslet detected

or just wipe better like everyone else moron

Listen to me OP

I know the best way to do this

Use Boiling Water. You onlyneed to apply it once.

Sure your skin will be tender for a while but your hair will never grow back there ever again.

Trust me, I did this and it worked. Do this today.

>he doesn't wash his ass in sinks

brush your hair before you wash it duh

Just buy some fucking baby wipes, jesus.

>as it shrinks up, my foreskin succs in half my bush

The fuck? You either have the smallest dick or the longest pubic hair. Maybe both.

It's a holiday.

Also, most schools in us are out tomorrow so buckle up.

>shave it all off
>it will feel great
>best ass wipes of all time
>then it starts to grow back
I assure you, if there is a hell it involves nothing but you having stubble in your ass on a hot day.

awrgWEGWRGWRGRG

u realized u had to shower???

baby powder bro.