do you have a smooth butthole and legs?

No I'm hairy af lol

Yes.
>tfw brother has small hips and looks like a monster with mildly developed lats
>i have better lats but my hips are bigger and i look fat
At least we both have broad shoulders

get on hormones. don't waste your potential

Yes
Trying to expand my rib cage with breathing exercises and dumbell pullovers to compensate

no, but to fix the problem hypertophy lats and obliques

>Expand my ribcage

Can't tell if you're a troll or mentally retarded, there are no ways to expand your rib cage apart from surgery you fucking moron, it's bones, you can't change their size or how they're placed

Yeah I got the same thing, doesn't look as bad as OP tho because I have a wider waist so it looks more proportional

train obliques and lats so u can widen out the top section more so u dont have that feminen hourglass look and instead get V look

>Use a weightlifting belt if you do squats and deads
Why?

What's a good exercise for that, will crunchers work?

>obliques and lats
Actually what you want to do is shoulders to make your torso more top-heavy. Shoulders are also easier and faster to hypertrophy. Lats come second, obliques last. If you're thinking of "filling out" the hour glass shape with oblique muscle that's nearly impossible especially for a natty novice.

Just give up and become a 8/10 trap gym twink.

You have the perfect foundation already.

Don't strong obliques frame the abs well if you have wide hips?

>No I'm hairy af lol
I can't tell, you look hairless. And that hourglass figure is working for me. Do you own any panties?

T h i s

It restricts the movement of your obliques so they wont get bigger.

Yep

I'd make a sweet trap actually, too bad I'm not a fag though

>not realizing pic related is not OP but a frequently posted image about wide hips

THESE ARE NOT HIPS ITS YOUR FUCKING PELVIS

Otherwise known as the HIP bone

Is this caused by low test in puberty?

try breathing

OP WotLK was the best expansion
OP is my nigga

If your greater trochanter is wider than your iliac crest, you have wide hips. Bad luck

You also have no lats/obliques/serratus giving you look of a really narrow waist.

Figure it out from there

HELLO, BROTHER.

Good evening, Brothers

- Midsection and pelvic area is underdeveloped compared to upper body with an anterior pelvic tilt
- Slight spinal sidebend to the right
- Left shoulder's internally rotated

- You're overdeveloped on your right side to the point where I can't tell whether it's a developmental restriction on the left, or you're lopsided from dominant use of the right.

- Right shoulder is dropping more than left
- Genu Varum on the knees, they're pointing outwards.

I'll just say this, the majority of guys whining about wide hips that have physiques like this are usually untrained with significant imbalances their posture which exaggerates the 'wide hips' look.

Get your movement back to something functional before you go lifting heavy. Get some massage from a professional (Remedial/Ostepathic)

Let me tell you, trying to work out with a dysfunctional body just worsens the dysfunction.

what?
this is counter-intuitive
should'nt you work on your core and lats if you have wide hips?
I'm confused.

I'm 6' 4", so no fucks given desu, senpai.

I would do anything to have smaller hips.
I'll just keep bulking until I get big and strong...

Obliques are not your core, the latest theory of the core is Diaphragm, Transverse Abdominis, Pelvic Floor and Multifidus.

Any further reading that I can delve into to understand what exactly is wrong with me and how I can start fixing it? Unfortunately a poor student, so I'm fucked if it's not covered by insurance. Drooping shoulder is obvious: used to carry obscene amount of weight in my book bag for a period of four years. Previous doctor noticed this. Aware of the knees. Not sure what to do about it.

>have wide hips
>have wide shoulders too

Best frame reporting in

Just keep lifting OP

That's a noticeable improvement. Noice. Routine, friend? Help out a fellow hiplet.

Theyre called "before and after"

So why do you put the after to the left of the before? Makes no sense

He's read too much manga.

PPL, nothing special

sorry

you can look like this, and have the hairiest ass of all time.

I can't give you a full treatment plan, but here are some things for that problem.

Google 'How to fix genu varum"
- Strengthen Vastus Medialis/Adductors/Sartorius
- Stretch and massage Vastus Lateralis and TFL

Shoulders and back
- Strengthen Left rotation/side bend/extension
- Massage/stretch Right rotation/sidebend/extension
- Balance external and internal shoulder rotators (Infraspinatus/Teres Minor/Supraspinatus vs Subscapularis/Pec Minor) and surrounding musculature (Rhomboids vs Serratus Anterior, Levator scapulae vs Lower Trapezius)

Learn anatomy and physiology. It's all there on youtube, might take you months and years and it's worth it.

"Crash course in ..." Search it

To tack on

If your body is so far from functional that you need physical therapy and guidance (paying professionals) and you are broke? You need to learn to do it yourself, all the information is out there.

Anatomy
Physiology
Massage techniques
Stretching
Myofascial Chains (google Thomas Myers)
Yoga
Chinese Meridians
Meditation
Nutrition and Diet

Self maintenance is so important to prevention

Your's is just fat

kek.

Work on your shoulders, traps, lats.

or work heavily on your traps if you know what I mean.

yes. dont listen to this idiot, shoulder size means nothing its all in the clavicle bone which is already determined by genetics, train lats and obliques, do some lat pulldowns and then iso lateral core work at the end of ur workouts u will make the top part or ur torso wider.

you are actually cursed with small arms

Fat.
Not wide.

Kill yourselves, you body dysmorphic degenerates.

brethren

me but i also have long legs and a short torso, how can i compensate?

This. Most of you big hip guys are mistaken. You're just skinny/fat and pear shaped. Train and fix your diet and it will get better.

Mirin progress. How long were you lifting in the before, and how long was the timegap to the after?