Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

I m an alcohol

are you a driver too?

Yea I'm a raging alcoholic. If I'm lucky I take one or two days off a week, usually every night I drink till I can sleep.

I was lifting pretty solid for a good three months, got noob gains, compliments, but my drinking is interfering with it now. I haven't lifted in a good 3 weeks because I'd rather go home and get drunk.

I need to stop. Just haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Not as often and as much as before fit, I don't usually drink.

helpp, im 12 days w/o a drink and feel so much better mentally, but want to get a drink because of the boredom.......

Only at parties.

I get mildly drunk approximately once a week. Will this shatter my gains?

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I'll drink a couple of light beers

Saturday I get shitty and have around 12 units

>In fraternity
yes

i would if i was ever invited to social events. i occasionaly drank by myself when i was younger but that got old fast. id rather just not and focus on getting strong if i'm going to be alone.

I'm on a drinking team with a Rugby problem.

know your feels brah. I workout 5-6 days a week but also drink Thurs-Sat and don't eat the best. Just turned 21 and its getting old.

Often.
Wine and whiskey, mostly.

same feel here bruh

party school too fuck

Maybe 3 times a year. Margaritas are hard to put down desu.

Once or twice a month I'll go get sloshed at a bar or club somewhere, but otherwise I don't really drink

>He drinks to get drunk

Usually on the weekends. I drink whatever I want, however much I want.

A little bit of I like the taste of alcohol and a little bit because I like the feeling.

It makes me euphoric and happy :-)

Not as much as I used to. Makes my throat bleed now, which isn't ideal.

I work in a brewery. P-pray for my gains, bros...

2 bottles of wine on a friday. Maybe one on a saturday. I really like cognac, too.

I'm a bartender, so yep.

the problem isn't how much I drink, it's how much it costs me
I have poor self control in regards to whisky

how much do you make a week/month tips included?

Tom is this you?

nice picks tho

Tom here, no it isn't. Dane or anaru is this you?

yes im tom

Every day. Help me.

I hate alc now I'm 23. Used to drink and just deal with the hangover every 2 to 3 days. It's lost all appeal, especially since I realized how much it destroys progress and gains as a natty

No.

Only on New Years and on birthdays

It played a role in all of the worst parts of my life. So no.

I used to. Pretty much never these days though, mainly because I'm never in social situations to do it and I never cared for drinking by myself

how do chad, thad, and brad's dicks taste?

I am just trying to fucking graduate but the sophomores in my frat are fucking alcoholics with dad bods

I homebrew so I drink more than I probably should

never

All these posts with excuses and how it hurts gains make me wonder if im at a liberal lgbt BLM feminism march.
You all want to be men but wont drink the drink of your ancestors? I refuse to go a day without a vodka on rocks. I also am no bitch boy. Im 28 years old, 6'1", 220 lbs 12% bf.

>You all want to be men but wont drink the drink of your ancestors? I refuse to go a day without a vodka on rocks.
m'alcoholic

I literally haven't been drunk in over a year. I've had a handful of beers at social gatherings but never had more than one at a time. I'm needing to get trashed before my cut though

every weekend

Only on days the end in "y"

I drink myself to sleep if my oneitis takes too long to text back

If I do I usually go too far and end up drinking too much and hungover, not working out the next day.

I should be avoiding it more, but I usually drink once a week. Beer.

this is now a drink of choice thread
>jameson ginger ale master race checking in

Yes, but lately I've not been having nearly as much as usual because my gains are really going well and alcohol is a great way to ruin that

>vodka on rocks

jesus christ dude. Scotch on the rocks or bust.

I only drink pretentious shit like suntory and becherovka
Or flavored soju

I love alcohol. Beer, whiskey, red wine mostly. I drink multiple times a week, but I limit myself to 12 drinks a week. It makes me pause to consider how much I want a drink, and has cut down on my drinking-while-alone or drinking-on-lift-days significantly. This system has let me enjoy drinking, but I 1) don't get stupid drunk by myself, 2) enjoy the good parts of drinking, and 3) minimize gains losses (brain and muscle) from boozing too much in one day.

Once a year on 4th of July.

Alcohol ruins gains.

Yeah, about once a week while going out or so. But then again I'm Polish so it doesn't hurt to get some beers or shots in.

As for heavier drinking I've discovered a curious effect of low-carb diet I've been on for 6 weeks now. I can drink vodka almost indefinitely, so I'll probably go clean for some time because of money shortage.

what is this bourgeoisie water
why are you not drink vodka of Russkaya brand or Stolichnaya of make in Kaliningrad

nope

nope
it's just wasted calories

where did everyone go ;_;

woops

im turning 23 in a week but i think i might as well throw in the towel now. makes me not eat right, skip the gym, turns me into an asshole. i can't have "just one," it turns into a month along event that ruins me mentally and physically. ive drank two fifths of whiskey every day for the past month and that was after i swore i wasn't going to drink for at least four months. dont even ask me how ive kept my job as a pizza delivery driver because i couldnt tell you, i just wake up every morning feeling like there's an axe in my head with more money in my pocket

I don't like alcohol. Ruins gains and hangovers make me skip workouts. I limit myself to like 4-5 beers when I'm at parties, but other than that I don't drink at all.

Im almost 23 and have never been drunk

I still drink some beer on the rare occation thought

I'm 22 and just out of college. I have no friends nearby at home and I'm unemployed so I have no reason to drink at the moment. I never really understood the whole "drinking alcohol while you're depressed" meme. Then again, I've been into nootropics lately and I drink a shitton of coffee, but I guess I just prefer feeling stimmed than inebriated.

I used to drink 1-3 beers on most nights to help me fall asleep. I quit booze last october and relapsed once 2 weeks later and have been off it since.
Drinking or taking other drugs is just a poor way to make yourself feel better and I honestly think most heavy drinkers or stoners are just unhappy people that rely on an exogenous way to improve their mood. It may just be me projecting, but I found it to be true in pretty much all cases.

30 year old here. i have been drinking since i was 14/15. In the early years it was all about getting blasted of my face, then it turned into just really enjoying a good buzz with the accacional "black out" drunk benders. Im still drinking what some people would call a lot, but over the last year I have begun to cut back. Drinking maybe once a week, or even only one weekend in a month. It all depends on my schedule of work and social times. What i consider to be my worst vice is probably that I also enjoy drinking alone, and always have. And that can easily end up on a fast track to abuse. Combine that with rarely having a hangover, and things can get out of hand quickly.
I have never worried about becoming an alcoholic, but it lurks in the far corners of my mind. Maybe that is why i subconsciously began to drink less.
I wont say drinking kills gains, as i have made serious progress over the 15 years i have been working out, but the days you skip due to hangovers, and the hormonal instabilities (irrational fears, moral hangovers) that follows can be really crippling. Being sober for a week+ is not what i would call a feat, but a rarity for me until recent times. But being sober for longer periods of time after having a strong use of alcohol i can certainly feel a boost in mood, physique, and quality of sleep.
hope this is somewhat coherent, english is not my first language, and it seems like i really needed to vent some stuff.

Nice Lagavulin, the double mature is my favorite.

Yes. I actually like whisky and vodka. I utterly fucked up my first year of uni (last year) due to drinking way too much, though, so I'm dialling it way back. Generally don't drink nearly as much unless I have literally nothing on for the next day.

If you're worried about calories, generally spirits are a tad better than beer or premixes.

is literally 90% of Veeky Forums uni students?

No, but a large portion of us are. And a large portion of them are engineering students. It's been this way since I first started coming here.

It makes sense though; the "bro" culture kinda appeals to a lot of younger people, and gets them lifting. And a few of them find their way onto Veeky Forums.

>6'1", 220 lbs 12% bf
>drinks everyday

Ayy lmao.

Couple a beers on the weekend tops, but generally dry as your gfs pussy.
When the vacation comes I go full HAM tho.

>Scotch
>rocks

Why drink delicious liquor if you're going to pollute the taste with disgusting frozen water? Go neat or go home.

me and my girlfriend are mad alcoholics.
Despite that, still making very slow progress on muh gains.
Not gonna lie, we're gonna destroy our lives if we get worse though.

rarely. Last time i did was about 2 weeks ago i think, time before that was new years eve. I don't really enjoy being drunk and the feeling the next day is never worth it

post body, if you really are 220lbs 12% bf

1 can ever 2 weeks when i'm not going out.

So no then...

engineering student here. can confirm. Got an electrical engineering exam tomorrow but am shit posting and listening to Joe Rogan podcast.

i only drink when i go out, so only 1x a week max. i usually only go out 3/4 weeks out the month anyways

the key is moderation

>If I'm lucky
that's not how actions work

you either do them or you don't

don't blame your lack of will power on luck

brew high proton bier

Call me a faggot or whatever, but I've never enjoyed alcohol, even before I started getting in shape.

I don't like the taste of it, only thing I've found tolerable were straight gin or whiskey. Even then it's not something I enjoy enough to actually get drunk off of it. I also think it's more fun to watch and interact with drunk people than to be drunk myself. I just drink water and say I'm drinking vodka or something.

Fellow Elysium bro

ayy frat stars
on a normal week, thurs-sat nights i drink
last weekend weather was too good we had a darty so basically saturday all fucking day i was having jack and cokes

Lol

>tfw I'm nursing a hangover and spent the night harassing my girlfriend

Fuckin underrated

This was me too. Just wait, once you graduate you'll lose like 15 pounds in no time once you stop binge drinking shit beer 5 nights a week

keep it going guys