Be honest Veeky Forums you lift to have a cockgoddess bounce up n down ur small dick

be honest Veeky Forums you lift to have a cockgoddess bounce up n down ur small dick

i know i do

Aside from the "small" part thats about a good 30% of it.

the other:
30% health
30% looks and ability
10% any and all random possibilities including, but not limited to, an acting or modeling career, being a bad ass, and cosplay.

Already have a cockgoddess to bounce in my not so tiny dick, OP.
I lift for me.
Cheers!

I hate you man. Hope I can be you

i'd fucking marry the left.

please marry me

id lick her piercings clean

>flabby, unkempt hair, ass is almost a horizontal line.
We can't all shoot for the stars

>Exercizing hence sweat, great ass
People can try reaching for the stars mate, unphotoshopped or non posing girls tend to be like this.

Nice try.

>marrying a whore with nipple piercings

Underrated

Out of the thousands of pictures of hot girls on the internet, why does this one get posted so frequently?

stop
fuckn
saying
underrated

>the piercings
>amateur
>the american flag connects the picture with the zeitgeist of resurgent 'Muricah

I honestly don't care about getting laid. All I want is for a girl to compliment me on how good I look.

Pretty good reasons to remember your name.

what piercings

>All I want is for a girl to compliment me on how good I look.
Well, that hit home.

Unless you are 6/10-8/10 facially, a mesomorph with 7'+ wrists and 5'10 to 6'2 lifting does VERY little to influence how attractive you are to women.

Look at the left girl and her nipples. Read the thread

Because they aren't models per say

Seem like a hot girl you would pass by in party and feel bad about yourself because she didn't even look at you or acknowledge your existence

Bullshit fat guys will jump up huge if they lose weight

average looking festival skanks with a gay meme imagemacro in the background

its perfect bait

>Aside from the "small" part
Stop being so insecure on the internet

I have a micropenis. A clitoris. Rock hard at half an inch

well, buddy, unlike you my dick is actually visible.
its technically above average size, so the "small part genuinely doesnt describe me.

Underrated

I lift because it's the only consistently good thing in my life and makes me feel some small measure of self control and personal growth
It also keeps the black dog at bay and calms the swirling vortex of of emotional nonsense in my head.
The a cockgoddess bouncing on my supposedly massive dick(if she can handle it that is and that's a big if) is a nice bonus.

6'2", don't wear glasses borrowed from girlfriend as a goof

d-do I qualify for at least 6/10...?

>technically above average
So small, then

no, massive

overrated

You look like a dyke version of the fat chick from modern family

Per se.

I only workout because I smoke a lot of pot and think I am some superior being like Goku.

As soon as my high fades I dont work out anymore because that feeling is gone. I usually stay high though.

Thank you

Kekkkkkk

Those particular frames and how you're wearing them lowers you by 3 points
Don't wear glasses if you're not really going to wear them

>implying I don't have a gym bro that bounces up and down on my cock already
fucking faggot

>unless you are already in the top 1% of men and look like you lift anyway there's not point in lifting
Okay

this post actually made me check my privilege

No, I gave up on women a long time ago. It doesn't matter what I do. Bulk or cut, short hair or long, beard or clean shaven, dressed trendy or casual, nice or dickish, it doesn't matter. Girls just don't like me.

Now I just lift for the enjoyment of it.