I lift, do yoga and cardio. Would you say I have a good amount of lean muscle or do I need more definition?

I lift, do yoga and cardio. Would you say I have a good amount of lean muscle or do I need more definition?

come back when you squat 5pl8 nigga

Just keep eating and do what you're doing, I'd plow you.

Don't get too ripped though, I actually like the pic of you on the left more. Both sexy tho

Ok.

Have any bikini pics

(No hetero of course)

0/10
Quit pretending to be this insta hoe

You need to give your womb a workout before your eggs die.

Ok. I'll to bulk up a bit. ;)

Oh yea? Lol. U like this form?

I doubt you would keep pic dropping if this was really you

And this anons is what real autism looks like.

Just bored waiting on my spin class to start. Sorry!

your body says 20 something but your face says soccer mom

I'll take that as a compliment

Na cause no bitch would ever drop pics at this speed, they bait. They want the yous, they all want the yous

You clearly dont do any of those. If you did you wouldn't be a fat piece of shit like the one in your pictures. Or do you eat 4000kcal a day?

Whoever this chick that user is posting, her "smile" is the worst thing about her.

Fuck off r9k, I want this bitch THICKER

THICC

I'm fat? Ok! Lol

Considering these are IMG's I would assume you're some pissed off beta that used to go out with this girl, she dropped you and now you dropping pics.

Yes. Glad you take it calmly, the first step towards leaving an addiction is admitting you have a problem

Uh just wanted to know if I should continue to build lean muscle.

Na, I'd plow you as it is. If you want to gain muscle for your own thing that's fine, you'd look fine with it either way.

If you're just looking to look hot for the sake of getting as much dick as possible, I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and keep eating.

Though you can work your ass though, a bigger ass is never a bad thing if it's legit

whats your max bench?

LONDON

Absolutely this. Post with timestamp or stop posting this girl's pictures

Thanks for your input. I was really lean with no muscle last summer. I'm really working on my thighs and ass now. ;)

Jesus stop posting this girls pics u r9k robot, I'll plow her when I find her

I weigh 110 lbs. max bench 90 lbs. right now.

Why are some of you so negative. I'm just look tim for like advice. Guy I met at the gym said this is usually a good borard.

Its pathetic that your posting some chicks pics with fake filenames as if you took them yourself. If this was your ex get a fucking grip she probably dropped you because youre a fucking creep and youre showing it right now.

Not negative, just know this isn't this chick. Which means you extra lame for doing this

>not benching your bodyweight
Go bulk

This

This times >10000000000000000000000

truth

Post a picture of yourself with a timestamp

I would necessarily need a pic of your hips and gluteus (preferably anus) in order to give you a proper and accurate answer milady

Ok what do u guys wanna see

Put /fit and todays date and time on your hand

That's what I thought, fuck off faggot

draw a penis on your stomach

Do all of these

lmao you tried man
here's your (You)

Post a picture flexing, lets see them guns gurl.

V I R G I N I A
I
R
G
I
N
I
A

Curl more nigga

Post pic of you touching your ear with your pinky or bull shit

Lololololololol. Give it up man

London...?

Literally no ass

Hi! few BRRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPs to start off with =]

1. yes I PFFFFFFTTTTTTBBBBBTTTHHHed you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one BRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPP POOOO POOO PEEEE PEEEEEEEE XDDDDDDDDDD EAT DIARRRHEEEA EVERY DAAAYYYY LMMMAAOOO CHUNKY RRUNNNYYY FEECCEESS HAHHAAHAH

>left side
22 year old QT

>right side
>37 year old milf