/fraud/ steroids general

NO SOURCE TALK OR FACE THE BANS

go to steriods general on Reddit before posting or neck yourself

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

fucking make new threads at the 300 mark next time faggots>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28
youtube.com/watch?v=GyrkidJJjb4&index=2&list=PLj0tokIolSsLv-WOv3qswCLH2D5Kcd13U
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3745740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck i got one question to ask.

how into perfect heart health, supplements and medications wise?

I got caught with weird test/epi ratio on an employment physical. Can I just say that I take TRT, or I have a medical problem that's none of their business?

been unsubbed from wow for months. cant remember when because i was fucked up on DNP when i unsubbed

thinking about resubbing. reee

genetics. you have old ass fucks dying at 60 of heart attacks, then you have the old BBers who blasted roids their whole lives and are still alive

welp im dead at 40 then.

lucky

i atleast get a 50/50 chance of suviring long enough to get impromptu heart surgery and then dieing 5 years afterwards due to ((complications)), time to shoot up as much roids as i can buy and quicken the effect. dont wanna die small

ALSO KNOWN AS SMALL DICK THREAD LETS GO BOYS

Are there any kind of steroids that help with running?

yes

EPO but it's a PED not an AAS

I'm wondering, could it be used short term, to get a good running base?

Or would it be need to be used indefinitely

My understanding is that is stimulants the production of red blood cells but once you stop taking it the levels return to normal.
Honestly this is something I have no experience or understanding of so hopefully someone else will chime in.

EQ, Deca

4 years on and off
270 bench, 405 deadlift, have not maxed out on squat but doing ATG 5 by 5 with 225 3 times a week to work on it

question is

HOW TO HGH IN THE STATES. I AM 18 ABOUT TO BE 19, IF I PUMP HGH I COULD GAIN AN INCH OR TWO, PLEASE HELP

lol

22% bf

what's your height

also i am also 19 and on fucking 15iu hgh eod, but not for height. are you mad.

6ft 1 irl 6ft 5 on Veeky Forums (i swear, either anons are all tall as shit, or fucking liars, at 6ft 1 i am taller than like 85 percent of people)

my dad is 5ft 8, and my mom is 5ft 2, so i should be grateful

actually my dad is a fat manlet beta bitch, and my mom got divorced before marrying him so i might not even be his.

I just wish i was taller. It would make life easier, so do you know where i can get some, in the midwest?

yeah right more like 5'1 or you would not be seeking fucking hgh on a steroid forum... wtf

and no source talk allowed

>19
No wonder you're such a faggot, it all makes sense now

really, I am. Don't have a camera, so belive me or not, i don't care. I was a middle linebacker at 6ft 1, 220. If i was taller it would make it easier for me to stand out as a prospect. But i would maybe have to wait to pass the drug test.

So where did you get it?

>swollen glands in face
>>>"faggot"

>"no wonder why you're such a faggot"

bodybuilding.com

It's OK it's not your fault

I was a faggot when I was 19 too

That's what I figured. I think it's technically Rx only which is kinda cool.

What for?

Okay, i am on their page now.

What would you recommend. I thought you couldn't sell hgh like this. Can you explain this to me?

What job did they actually test that for?
Tell them to fuck off since they can't demand your medical records under hipaa and probably some other federal laws.

did you get your neg hole pozzed up? get any super toxic strains?

Went to different gym then usual and found a kek worthy sign

oh god plz be bait

Muscle gains or liver gains or performance gains or pumps or all of the above.

Read a Jim "Shill" Stoppani article about it and figured it was cheap enough to give it a go. Think some other old namefag like Chem or Aussie takes it too. Don't remember

sharpie on the sign saying BETCHA GET SWOLE WIT DOE

Look I am just a fucking idiot trying to lift heavy shit.

Where would i even go to look for something like this.

i am sick of being a dyel natty.

dicks in my ass

Thought about sharpie writing in my number lmao

walk up to the biggest, gayest, most obvious roider in your gym and ask "can i have your toxic strain?"

he'll get the message

if he doesn't, further elaborate with "can you poz me up?"

He said TMG is the next creatine but then again he's a fake natty shill so who knows.

that image is how i heard about suicidal gay men.

fucking lol, just put down a list of emails from famous people.

@bradpitt
@arnold
ect.

I lift at the YMCA

Just learned how to ride a bike with training wheels (test enth and var, first cycle) and now I wanna hop on a Ducati 1098.... critique my "possible" second cycle choices:

Option 1:
1-6 Tbol 50mg a day?
1-12 Deca 300mg / week
1-14 test enth 500mg/ week (I did 600mg a week of test my first cycle and got damn near 0 sides)
1-14 Equipoise 600mg a week

Option 2:
1-8/10 weeks of Tren Ace 350mg a week
1-8/10 weeks of test prop 350+/- mg a week
8-10 weeks long

What will cause more quality size gain? I'm thinking option 1 just cuz it has more gear, but if I can get similar results from option 2 I'd rather go that route. I'd need to find a source for caber before doing either one of those cycles tho, as I've yet to find any reputable ones...

>tbol
More like under dosed dbol or Winny amirite

the obvious solution is both options back to back

Yeah wasn't set on Tbol that's why I put the ? by it. I do have a guy at my gym who sells gear and I'm kind of buddies with him so he's not gonna lie to me. He's been using Tbol with his cycle and says it's legit...

Oh they'll both be done eventually don't you worry Gramps. I guess I should've asked which one should I do first? I felt amazing this entire cycle and just wanna see how much further these drugs can push me.

I'm sure it's a legit drug but I doubt it's tbol. But what do I know

Any oral kickstart is fine tbqh

Has anyone heard of AICAR

Apparently it improves your stamina/endurance even when you don't exercise

Yeah I liked the var I did this first time around. Maybe I'll do that again but at like 75-100mg instead of 50. I feel like a fucking kid in a candy store, I just wanna try them all.

jfc alex, did you get passed your ban again?

blood dope you fucking puss

>alex
>18 years old
>22% bf (aka 32% bf)
>needing hgh to grow past 5'1

>Implying its not the same writing style as alex
>Implying alex wouldn't just shit post dumb question for the sake of shit posting until mods forget about him.

Does blood doping have permanent effects

I only want to use PED's to get a good base of stamina

Like a 20 minute 5k

>second cycle
>let's pound almost 2 grams of gear

Well looks more and more like my source exit scammed. Smh.

First time getting scammed on an order and it's for $200+ worth of stuff. Makes me sad since I'm poor af recently.

was the source at least from leddit

Yeah check the thread over there that just blew up. I guess I was overdue for getting burned, especially since I usually jump on new guys intro sales.

I miss FL so much.

I wonder what kind of profit you'd see from buying up someone's gear, rebranding it and selling it at cost for a bit and then once you run out have a flash sale and exiting... Big cost up front I guess.

Anyone here heard of GW 506516 (Cardarine)?

what are you spec ops?

you should try running 5 miles under 35 mins, that would be more impressive if your going for preformance

In the military atm

Want to go for spec but my cardio stamina has always been fucking shit

SST mods require lab pics and full stock pics before allowing you to post. They are very thorough.

protip lose the fucking gut, go for that 5 mile timed run.

and endless cardio. running atleast 5-8 miles a day 6 days a week mix of sprinting and distance.

dont forget to ruck, wear a wheight vest under your uniform to get the core used to load bearing.

if you want to get mentaly there. then do 200 of these as your warm up before your workouts regardless of what you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28

follow your dreams but for the love of odin shoot above and beyond the score.

Do some people post this as a meme and do some people take it seriously ? I don't understand.

there are many ways to workout for your goals buddy.

some of it may help you.

atleast try out the 8 count burpees to get tougher.

idk about the running its all up to you to find out what makes you faster. *cough* sprints

Anyone else cruise or trt?
About to start first cruise period prob with 150mg/w test e. Have seen everything from 100-300mg. Wuts deal. ai use?

The idea of a cruise is that you use a dose below the threshold for needing AI.

Is it possible to have total test in a normal range but being exogenous aromatise too much estrogen, like having 500 total T with 70 estrogen or some shit. What then?

Everything on this site is simultaneously both a meme and not a meme.

Shroedingers forum.

Been talking to heroin var ex again god she makes me painfully turned on

Just finished my first cycle 500/week. Wondering if I should just to my pct or cruise at 250/wk for a while. Anyone got advice

250/wk isnt a cruise. Unless maybe you so happen to be 250 pounds. Read moar

Can't remember if I'm supposed to pin today, or tomorrow.

So should I err on the side of more test or less?

I... don't actually know. I've never heard of that. Most people don't have problems until they go supraphysiological.

Don't do it, homie. You're happy, don't fuck it up.

How could that possibly happen?

>>I... don't actually know. I've never heard of that. Most people don't have problems until they go supraphysiological.
lol

i had low test and estrogen was like ~41 where the normal range was something like 18-42

so yea

>8 miles a day

I mean... most places say around 250 is normal for a cruise. Maybe you should read more?

I cruise at 250 with no sides or sexual changes.

I don't know just tell me what to do I really don't care much either way

Consider yourself a coin Im flipping. You have the power to affect my future, use it well

well ideally running a total of 30-40 a week, because you'll probably be doing that at the school houses just from one location to another.

the 5 mile run time isnt a meme. its a good gauge of where you need to be and a standard for a few.

just research what you want to go into and dont even bother applying unless you can make the Exit past scores.

idk all depends on what your going for.

Go back with her and enjoy hating your life.

Are you spec ops?

Nice try but I don't have any exes

Tell me whether to pin tonight or tomorrow dammit!

Back is starting to look good guys

Your body should actually get into the normal range of test. Unless you don't care about the longevity of your kidneys or heart. If 250mg with blood work puts you in the normal high range then sweet. Everyone's different. 100mg is the start that puts most people around 400-500. 200mg would possibly be over 1000

pffft fuck no, im thinking of going military for it but i probaly wont.

meh ive done some research for it and ive got a few friends who are ex spec for random reasoning and its a whole lot more pain and struggle than you can imagine.

the 5 mile timed run
rucking
8 count burpees is what i know for sure.
its there advice but they dont recomend people follow any of it to the T

At 23, my total free T is 274. Endo said not low enough to TRT. Got gyno (I shouldn't I'm 5'11 and 160lbs, 10% bf). Can't get new endo cause military. Should I inject myself? Or should I wait.

Anyone heard of ITPP?

Pin tonight brah

Is it necessary to use HCG when using 300-400mg Test a week? Im already on cycle and havent felt the need but figured Id check

Ok but be honest, assuming you know absolutely nothing about this person, would you rather have to deal with a pissed off Picture 2 or a pissed off Picture 5?
Remember you have to forget this is isley.

You're gonna be suppressed, if that's what you're asking.

And I will, user. Thank you.

I mean if I dont use HCG on cycle, will it have any lasting effects or will I rebound back to normal with a solid PCT and on-cycle AI use?

And of course my man who doesnt love a good pinnin

5 but not 6. He looks to have made some lbm gains along with the fat between 2-5, but now he's just making fat gains.

man, I really want to start juicing. I've read the wiki n shit but I'm still such a pussy. Idk if I want to get huge huge though, so is test e pretty mild stuff?

Can't you just start the shit then try to strongarm a doctor into placating your steroid use by that "do no harm" bullshit where they should feel inclined to help you not fuck your life up even though you're gonna do steroids regardless?

Honestly, I don't think anyone really knows for sure.

You could use hcg just the last few weeks in largish dosages as a wake up call for your nuts. There's some Doctor approved pct people keep posting with that, but it was for long term BnC recovery, not a cycle

maybe that would be desirable if random retarded 80 iq meatheads did not know more about steroids and their risks than actual "doctors"

yknow I read that in that underground steroid guide but I find that hard to believe

They dont know more, doctors are just trained to err on the side of caution, and are more inclined to help you not die than to help you ascend to greatness

youtube.com/watch?v=GyrkidJJjb4&index=2&list=PLj0tokIolSsLv-WOv3qswCLH2D5Kcd13U

heres a good video for atleast the mental side of it.

>parents are doctors with a yacht worth 10x as much as your house

>"you know what bodybuilders do, right? they inject steroids called growth hormone to make them grow" and then some shit about how they actually take away your height (lol). not stunt growth but take away height

>"i like the look you have. it's not a steroid user look. you have veins everywhere. this one guy we know uses steroids, he looks like a blob with no definition."

>Two weeks into Test e cut cycle
>Usual diet
>Have gained 4 lbs, strength is up but look noticeably bloated

I started at 18% at now Im at 19%, and maybe this was the mistake. I'm going to up my cardio and calorie restrictions this week but if I dont start to lose weight, I think Im going to start PCT early and diet hard for a month or two until Im lower BF% and then start again...

Cheapest source of Ephedrine in the US?

I know of bronkaid but is there anything on amazon or something?

Thanks

I should mention I would keep running Var ED

How do people even get caught with steroids?
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3745740

Especially if you're a cop, don't you know the law? Don't you know how to not get your house searched? I mean how the fuck is it even possible to get caught? I don't get it.

>he injects 500-700 milliliters into his deltoid
Wow this article is bullshit.
Remind me to never trust the media again. Every topic of which I am an expert or even semi-knowledgeable, I find that the media's portrayal of said topic is either ill-informed or just straight up fucking wrong, laced with untruths, misrepresentations, or misunderstandings by the author.