>Want to hit pr of lmao 1.5 plates
>Succeed
>I can take it
>Homemade bench can't
>Lmao 1,5 plate falls on my jaw
>Mfw
>Finish workout
>Drink shake

Tooth just went through my lip, on the way to the hospital atm. Jaw starts to feel numb.

I guarantee that if you go through the trouble to rig up a homemade gym you'll be more Veeky Forums and aesthetic than 90% of the cucks in the gym.

I broke a rib like this too.

>too poor for gym
>place barbell with 80kg on two dinning chairs
>use beanbag for bench
>get through first set no problem
>go to rack my weights and one chair slides away
>half barbell falls directly on my ribs

>Tooth just went through my lip

i remember you talking about your bench
you broke a fucking rib?

I am pretty big for normie standards.
But I also lost my ability to talk kek, almost at the ER it's a 20 min walk from my home. Walking with a frozen ham on my jaw. Will this makey jawline more masculine?

>no pain no gain

pretty sure this what that means

I bought a squat rack for $150 because I'm not a poorfag retard

You shouldn't be squatting anyway if you want to get big

Training legs uses all your bodies resources on muscles that will just make your upper body look proportionately smaller. Everyday exercise/hiking/sport gives you legs that are more than good enough.

>Makr own crude benchpress and squatrack

Please post photos of your home made deathtrap when you get back from the hospital.

Get well soon, user.

>beanbag for bench

Jesus Christ

The squat rack gives you safety bars you can safely bench in, which is my main point

I just bought a bench/squat rack/preacher bench, bar, dumbbell bar, plate tree and 305 lbs of plates for $200 on Craigslist. C'mon poorfags. It's tax return season. Just keep an eye on Craigslist for a few weeks and you can get a decent hike gym on the cheap. I'll admit that I got a ridiculous deal, but I've been checking Craigslist every day while waiting for my return and there are a lot of decent deals for a bench, bar, and some weight. There's also a lot of companies on there who buy shit from gyms that are going out of business selling plates for $.50/lb.

it's not an ordinary bean bag it's made of a hard leather and pretty flat, gives me enough elevation for a full ROM

complete bullshit

I will, waiting for the doc now, dont think it'll be that serious as I can still talk.

I was between jobs and am on my own but started again 2 weeks ago. Gonna get a gymmembership tomorrow.

Just finance a home gym holy fucking shit 6 months @$50 a month maybe? Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people.

How do you keep proper form with chest out arched back when the surface you're on is not solid?

It's pretty easy when I'm not going too heavy and mainly doing DB lifts, which is pretty much what I use it for. I do floor press with a barbell because even with a bench, floor press is superior for form.

as long as your teeth are all still there and your jaw isn't broken you will be fine.

That is the problem with DIY inventions, you may not have thought out all the things that could happen.

My DIY fuckup - was cleaning up a backyard that had a lot of fallen branches. I figured out I could just wack the branches I couldn't break with my hands on the edge of a discarded railing in the backyard. Worked like a charm. Finally got to the biggest pieces, took a 9 foot 8inch diameter fallen log and balanced it upright and then swung it down on the railing. The log didn't break, but instead it pivoted on the rail and broke my grip since only my thumbs were up top, coming up and hitting me square in the jaw like an uppercut, knocking my shit out.

Kek at frozen ham

bump till Op return with results

Yeah just got out. Doc said I was lucky for stikk having all my teeth, two are loose thou, but that's the dentists problem. Got 4 stitches on the outside and 11 on the inside. He said it was a massacre in my mouth. My teeth ripped it to shreds. He told me to not eat tobight and I'm soooo fucking hungry. Had a nice chicken/mozarella dish waiting for me when I got home.

Worst of all, I forgot my ham in the hospital.

Sorry about your ham bro. *hug* were all gona make it

This is the homemadw guillotine. I used to put weights at the other end of the table but as I got stronger the counterweight got smaller. The table tipped and 80 kg landed on my jaw. I use the 10 lbs stack of weights to balance my back and the smaller weight stack to lean my head on.
It worked really well for a while, also trained my shoulders and serratus really good.

Why the hell don't you idiots make a power rack or at least some safeties

Fucking kek. Hey user look on the bright side. At least you made me laugh

Just get dumbbells and do floor flys

10$ a month a planet fitness

Literally delete system32, never post here again. I hope you know that Arnold thinks guys who believe in that are stupid.

At least you didn't die. Don't make your own equipment

I remember when my home made towel bench fell on my face, that was a shameful day.

>planet fitness
I'll spare you the ridicule. You should already know

I have an image in my mind of a Fred flintstone looking mother fucker holding cold meat to his face

>Not bulking on free pizza night
>Not using disgusting fatties as inspiration
Not gonna make it.

You need to work on grip strength m80 you'll never /4/ like that

fucking white people

>implying anything but disgusting fatties go to planet fitness
Cmon guy..
Also
>implying I havent already made it

Ur not gonna make it
>SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT OVER THE INTERNET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS HOW BOUT DAT

Yes exactly, got really luck last night. Time to stop being such a cheapskate and just to my local 35€/month gym.

Pizza has shit macros

Too many carbs not enough brotein

>More Veeky Forums and aesthetic
>By creating a series of death traps, each more elaborate and lethal than the last.

kek

i'm sure after the hospital bill to fix your fucking face you'll still come ahead from not having to pay for a gym membership
it's not like you can buy an actual benchpress for $20-50 on craigslist or anything
that would be crazy
hahahaha

>Homemade bench can't
you suck at diy nigga, my homemade bench can, and has a couple of times, withstanded a car on top of it (half of a fwd 1.3ton car, "only" the front axle) and its fucking made of wood and i still use it to this day
dont seppuku, build better stuff instead

lel scrub git guud and bench with your face

Finnish shitposting is the best posting

Fucking gold