Are there even people here who dont like high test/brrappp girls?

Are there even people here who dont like high test/brrappp girls?

Never actually met a dude irl who prefers these body types

Nigga what

High test is literally the main body girls are aiming for nowadays

I feel bad for the small clavicle girls who used to get a away with looking like a stick

jesus christ

looks fake honestly

im not a fan of high test looking girls, desu. I MUCH prefer stuff like this

>brapp
faggot shit meme

And yeah, guys go for high test girls all of the time. You only think that way because high test girls are rare where you're from and you honestly don't pay girls like that any attention.

That's because you are a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying that your opinion means nothing.

>high test/brrappp

it's a fucking joke aka a meme

no one actually likes flabby sluts

this is the only acceptable type of girl for me

I'd never date a girl without some meat on her and a lot of makeup desu desu idk whats wrong with me I just prefer fake girls I guess

I'm going to just start reporting all "brap" posters and hope the fucking mods do their goddamned jobs.
It's not funny and it's done nothing but ruin the fucking board.

I'd mostly go for anything but I agree that what this guy posted (maybe with a few more % BF) is my ideal

(You)

Gay = likes to fuck men. So having masculine features make you a man more than a penis does?

So you admit that the thing you find attractive about that woman is the masculine features.

You don't say her face is cute or pretty, mention her tits, her thighs, or how soft her skin is or how much of a slut she might be for showing her more then likely bald snatch.

You're getting off on the almost six pack and muscle definition.

That shit is straight fucking gay and your opinion on what het men find attractive doesn't mean a single goddamned thing.

"braaaapp" isn't a type of girl you retard
it's to show that girls are gross fucks too

I'm not even the same person you responded to originally desu

From a physical standpoint I find her face and tits the most attractive. I'm not physically attracted/repulsed by her abs.

The thing about her abs I like and make me more interested is they tell me that she actually cares about her body and knows how to stay healthy.

Also I literally didn't even reference her in my post, me and the guy who posted the pic didn't say that they find her abs or any of her masculine feature specifically attractive. You're just projecting your unhealthy obsession with what's gay and what's not on the gayest thread of an aboriginal free form dance forum.

this fucking board is giving me some kind of weird midsection fetish

Lol this level of salt

uh huh...
Nowhere in your post did you reference anything other then "masculine features".

You are in fact focusing on that and find it attractive.

You see having a carte blanche attitude when it comes to sexuality for men = getting suckered into or being homosex. Hell it's how they sucker young men who want to lift heavy things in power lifting or bodybuild into bisexuality.
That's just how it is.

We are HIGHLY sensitive to that/

Nothing in your post at any point meant anything at all after that.

Gayest thread? There is a litteral thread about homosexual men wanting the best routine to become a trap.

>Never actually met a dude irl who prefers these body types
>Never actually met a dude irl

You've only met faggot dyels irl

this
>flabby sluts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I prefer chubby girls

You can be rougher with them, slam them harder and it feels softer and squishier. Way funner to have sex with

Big titties hanging in your face, big ass, what's not to like?

High-test girls are a meme pushed by fat acceptance losers and betas who can't get an attractive gf.

>implying I'm not a faggot
fucking faggot

> brrappp girls

the propaganda is working. soon some of you will automatically associate girls with farts/eating shit and consequently develop scat fetishes. can't you sheeple see this was out endgame all along? mwahahahaha

brrraaap is worst literally the worst meme I've ever come across. I've reached the point of thinking about joining some hardcore gym because of these attention whores at the gym. High test is just another excuse to look like a slut. I just want to fucking train and these hoes keep distracting me.