Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMp71lVrVuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ
youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
heridav.com/collections/frontpage/products/limited-edition-ps-not-bald
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand that Blaha hate.

I think his ICF program is decent (though just a bunch of decent programs thrown together and slightly modified) but I've never really watched any of his other stuff.

The blaha meme is pretty funny you gotta admit

why can't he cut?

Only the supplement industry hates Blaha. He tells the truth and hurts their profits. That's why Layne Norton and the supplement industry paid all those trolls to cyber stalk, defame and harass him.

It's not about that, it's all the

>I'm a super secret mercanary assassain I've killed a man and it fucks you up but there is no evidence and everyone in my life denies its ever happened

His fitness advice is sound

some lil vidya memes

youtube.com/watch?v=dMp71lVrVuw

youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ

So they are harassing him because he has killed people for his country and eventually became shell shocked and needs therapy?

he is being exposed for being a pos

Blaha or Bloho?

shooting stars meme. haha my fav.

youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4

Considering how garbage everyone is on YouTube if you discount the fake mercenary shit he gives the best advice out of any YouTube fitness personality.

Rich Piana will always be the meme king though.

he literally has no clue about anything without google

and even then he cant even read off google without autistically staring saying nothing for 5 secs every minute

WHO SENT YOU? ??? ???

al qaeda

jason "the blahino" blaha shot my haji father from 300 yards and let him bleed out before feeding him to pigs

coppertop22 is the only thing ive really laughed about recently and you got him fired and call him in the middle of the night on sunday. fuck you all

Zero!

what about the vid where he points guns at unarmed black people

Dude's a pedophile. He needs to be shot.

Blaha has great advice actually. I met him at a hotel gym in Chicago. he's actually one of the biggest guys I've ever met. way bigger in person. I'm not sure why the camera makes him look smaller.

man he's already got enough problems without random threads about hating him popping up

kys op

>t. Jason Blaha

He wouldnt go to Chicago without being able to open carry. No one can provide the amount of security that he can provide for himself. Leave you filthy lying pleb

>implying the local police wouldnt be informed before he entered chicago that he has the permission to shoot anyone who he deems to be threatening him

Jason Blaha is a joke in the industry because of how much he lies about himself and how genuinely pathetic he is

There's a wiki somewhere about every lie he's told about his life story, including being a mercenary working for the CIA.

In reality, according to his ex-wife, he was loser who just played WoW all day collecting disability.

Fucked up dopamine feedback response system. All those years of WoW destroyed his brain's ability to establish will power unless there was an immediate reward

>bigger in person

Someone explain this please

>live in the golden age of information
>researching on a platform with infinite information is demonized

tell me, where do you get your information from?

its proven he lied about it

>Jason Blaha
Don't you mean our boy Hemmingway?

he started wearing a girdle because everyone called him fat

he started wearing shoe lifts and shoes with a massive heel after people called him short

>way bigger in person

Hi Jason.

kek

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

The wiki in question. In one of his old Q&A's a subscriber asked him how to overcome insecurities about being short and he basically answered to "just act and think like you're 6'1 all day every day and eventually it becomes second nature". He lives inside his own head and probably believes all the shit he spews because he's got zero real-life skills.

This is hilarious, thanks

of all the fantastical tales he's told, the one that makes me most convinced that he's a psychopath is his denial that he is bald

ps not bald

Own a piece of history

heridav.com/collections/frontpage/products/limited-edition-ps-not-bald

Jason pls vacate the premises

the faces that rich makes when lifting are fucking morbid

Like he said, he was bigger than Serge Nubret

He has alot of fucking gainz. why do people call him small?
Why do people even hate him?
If he would stop being a fat fuck, he could probably look good.
ICF is a decent program.

Hey Jason, when will you respond to your bullshit which was well documented here: genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html