I sync my lifting routine around my female flatmates laundry days so I can sneak into her room when she's at work...

I sync my lifting routine around my female flatmates laundry days so I can sneak into her room when she's at work, steal a pair of her dirty panties and huff them during my workout.

Would this actually raise my test or is it just a placebo? either way I notice a big improvement in my lifts.

It's probably just extra adrenaline from doing something so fucking embarrassing.

It's probably just adrenaline from being retarded.

no you're just a weirdo.

it's probably from too much oxygen going to your dumb head since you're breathing in so much

Don't care, I'll laugh to the bank with my extra gains, also I get laid regularly, this isn't sexual for me.

>having female flatmates
>not having had sex with them yet
Why do people do this?
Get your shit together and fix this OP

seems healthy

Pic of flat mate?

Only way I can accurately tell if it's placebo or not

Can confirm it's not placebo, I do this with my sisters panties and have noticed an increase in TGPM.

What if she's on her period?

I don't turn them inside out, same goes for when she's particularly crusty, I just use the outside of them.

Nah but she's around a 6 at best, in good shape though so it's a healthy vagina I'm huffing.

Hell she'd probably give me a pair if I asked and assured her that her boyfriend would never find out, I just find this easier.

>adrenaline gives extra gains
>feeling like it was better makes it better

Nattys are hilarious

that's hot

I'm sure the smell of pussy would increase your heart rate and get some adrenaline going, I smell my girlfriends panties when she's out of state and leaves fucking dirty laundry here for me to do, but it seriously gets me feeling high almost.

because some people aren't overcompensating desperate virgin faggots

yeah i definitely get a good buzz from it man, almost like smelling salts for my lifts.

Bro just take preworkout like a normal person holy shit

Don't listen to dyel faggot. Keep stealing them, see how many you can get before she starts to question her reality.

fpbp

its exactly this OP, the rush of doing something so sordid is flooding your shit with adrenaline

Jesus, you aren't even kidding.
If you're fucking actually doing this, refer here God damn, you better be counting your macros to the single digits and have a god tier routine if you're go this far for marginal gain increases.
Post routine.

I return them after my lift session, I don't want to keep them

I don't buy supplements or any bullshit shills, I still have a strong black coffee before I lift too but this is different, I makes your lift sessions more primal and satisfying.

is she thicc tho

who cares, post more pics of her panties plz

Please elaborate on how you do this without getting caught.
Or do you just not care?

What does Frigg think?

Mon - chest/tris
Tues - back/bis
Wed - shoulders/traps/core
Thurs - rest and go for a run
Fri - Fullbody workout

Each bodypart complies of between 4-5 isolations starting heavy and low reps and ends light with high reps and topped off with a calisthenic till failure x 3 (pullups etc)

>She goes to work
>I'm home alone
>I casually walk into her room and grab them from her floor or clothes basket
>I lift
>I casually walk back and place them where I found them

she isnt home when he sniffs them

Don't really care for the term sniff, it has seedy connotations, It's more of a huff, I'm breathing through my mouth at the same time.

>have a couple female flatmates
>only one of them has good dirty panties to huff

How am I supposed to get maximum test gains if only one gets me off?

I don't know why but I laughed a lot at this

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

What's Saturday, ANOTHER rest day? LOL DYEL never gonna fucking make it like that

>Boyfriend

Do you ever huff them when they're full of his cum? Sounds like a great way to get a test boost.

You know damn well that's a thorough routine, and actually saturday usually entails a hike or some kind of sport. Sunday is just rest though.

>not licking up the cum for maximum protein gains

Stop being such a fag.

Was actually waiting for this to come up, and no apparently she gets severe depression on the pill so can't stay on it. He can never finish in there, he has to wear a rubber, I'm not gay nor am I a cuck.

>I'm not gay nor am I a cuck.
then how do you know that?

or how did you get her to tell you?

No you dingus, I meant when you lift, how do you take huffs during your workout?????

>that guy who huffs panties between sets

Completely sub-par.
Admit it, you like sniffing panties and you're justifying it with some hilarious argument about it giving you more gains.
If you're serious, fixing that shitty routine will give you 1000000000% more gains than bringing some dirty panties to the gym.

I homegym

too many beta males in this thread thinking sniffing panties is disgusting or creepy

>Homegym
>flat
>flatmate
Oh god, I can't even imagine what kind of operation you have going on over there. Sounds like some Dante's Inferno shit.

If serious, google "irony".

>he's probably lying but there is a chance that he isn't

OP keep doing your jam beta virgins dont know shit itt I used to sneak into my female roomates room every now and then and go straight to her underwear drawer and would sniff her panties and bras. Sometimes she'd take off fresh set of panties and bras and throw em on her bed or floor and those would be the dankest ones, her bras smelled like white girl teddies smell like and her panties the right amount of sweet cunt juice and white chick skin fragnance.

I've masturbated rubbing her panties on my dick and one time cummed inside her bra cups and let it dry. Gave me a chubber everytime I saw her wearing my cum soaked bra on her luscious big breasts hngggg those were the days

How does she not notice one is missing. As a female, I know exactly what I'm putting in the laundry and I would be able to tell if one was gone.

I know because I caught my roommate (another girl) stealing a pair of my freshly washed ones to wear when she was too lazy.

Look man, you got your thing and you can go work it if it doesn't hurt anybody.
But.
You're in for a surprise if you think "alphas" are doing this.
Fore real though, fix that shit routine.
Keep huffing those undies if it makes you happy and "helps your lifts" but that routine is seriously bad.

>look Man

Exactly kid. You need to be 18 to post on 4chin. Fuck off back to reedit

I picked up saying "man" a lot from my stoner dad....
I'm 26.
Your routine is objectively shit.

Just a heads up before you get too invested into this debate

Isn't me and he isn't doing my routine.

Also objectively what is wrong with my routine? I hit every bodypart well and am currently blowing all the guys in my circle out of the water with my gains.

Never done anything that creepy and weird before. But in general, thinking about girls will just give you more motivation. Not gonna lie, I'll often go through facebook or my phone or OKCupid or wherever and look at women who have rejected me before I go lift. Thinking of that makes it easier to squeeze out that last rep and keep pushing myself

Of course in your case, the serious long-term damage you're doing to your psychology isn't worth any gains you get. Seriously, go get some fucking help and stop violating your roomate's privacy you fucktard

Well for 1 it looks like you have no compound movements which restricts your grade to a D- at best.
Having a whole day for shoulders traps and core is dumb.
Just do a few sets of shrugs on your push day and a set of lat raises or side raises on your pull day and do abbs literally whenever to eliminate that whole day of stupidity.
I could go on but I'm not here to spoon feed anybody.
You got one thing man.
You seem dedicated.
That's 60% of the battle and that's prolly why you're beating your friends.
Like I said, huff if you gotta but telling you self it's an important part of lifting is delusional.
You think you're some maverick and that's the reason top tier lifters don't talk about huffing panties?
get real.

What do you consider good?

I do compounds in there, I just listed the main muscle groups it's working, like back day has deads etc.

Also I did always work shoulders into everything else, I was doing PPLPP but I've been doing this in 2017. That fullbody workout preweekend gets me pumped as fuck.

You don't know what you're talking about.

lmao

You workout for 4 days a week and think that's enough? I go 5 days a week and feel like I'm doing too little

fuck man don't post that.

>Odor Maximus

y not?

bumping for this OP. more thongs

Boner.rar

brutal

ya definitely retard strength desu

I mean it's not THAT weird. I'm sure plenty of guys would sneak into a woman's room while she's at work only to abscond with her panties like some sort of panty-phantom-of-the-opera for the sake of huffing them like paint-thinner in the hopes of gains.

>not blowing your circle of guys in the pool

most pussies smell like shit, i'd rather not

youre getting an adrenaline rush from being a fucking pervert weirdo..

i cant imagine having female flatmates desu
isnt it awkward

Despite what I've described doing in this thread I'm actually pretty normal and good around women, I get laid regularly and experience no awkwardness with the fairer sex.

If it helps me lift better and no one will ever know or be effected by it, what's the problem?

do you ever have trouble taking a shit? i live alone, my friend lives with her gf and another couple and i cant even imagine the mornings

You're being a creepy little shit and are invading her privacy?
How do you think she'd feel if she knew?

>caring about what women think

Top cook virgin gtfo

She'd be turned on
>this moistens the roastie

kek

>Be male
>Have female roommate

How does this work?

How do you have a female roommate but she has a boyfriend?

flatmate, we don't share a room you fuck

I poop when no ones home, and if they are home I run the shower to mask the sound.

The thought of a pantry huffer looking down on a panty sniffer as seedy? I laughed too.

A roommate is a general term to describe someone who help pays rent and live under the same address, you degenerate.

Please let this be on the new years comic.

It was only awkward for me for like the first month or two. Then I got used to seeing them in their underwear and didn't really give a shit.

Only really big issue I had with it was whenever they engaged in girl talk and suddenly I had no way to really contribute to the conversation anymore.

Oh god

Sounds like yet another illogical "americans give ordinary things stupid names" thing.

you have three rest days? what the fuck?

I guarantee you're not lifting heavy enough for three rest days. Rest days are for like actual strong cunts who lift so much their joints need to heal and shit. not you and your shitty SHITTY bro split.

1 day off.

>no apparently she gets severe depression on the pill so can't stay on it. He can never finish in there

would instantly end the relationship for me. no reason to have a gf if you can't go raw

If I lift any more I start getting tendon pain and lethargic, I go for a run or walk up the mountain behind my house every thurs so it's not really a rest day so I get 1-2 max a week.

your routine's fine

Veeky Forums's utility runs out after about a year of being a novice lifter if you know what you're doing and it works for you then fuck it. Veeky Forums's really only good for shitposting and memes, like a mini misc

also good shit brother, one of my life's biggest regrets is not stealing tons of my ex gf's panties. she was a goddess

Do you wear it like Bane's mask?

of course 4 days is enough you fucking melt

I swear Veeky Forums is just the olympics of who can set the new standard for pathetic....

Some men are just beta, that's life

No that is too comical, I'm not doing this for a laugh

Misc is a graveyard filled with small talking rednecks these days if you're talking about bb.com

I probably get laid more than you pussy, explain to me how it's pathetic to tap into your bodies primal resources for gains?

ya was talking bbmisc, haven't lurked since like 2011-2012

gotta keep up with the del ray misfits

>counting your macros

what's the nutritional profile of huffing panties?

lol what a fucking LEGEND