Not living in australia

>not living in australia
>not drinking 200 calorie 20g protein drink after every workout and with every meal
>thinks hes gonna make it
pfff

Other urls found in this thread:

ozbargain.com.au/deals/coles.com.au
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol probably expensive as fuck. enjoy being a poorfag in a couple months

no retard u get a pack of 12 at coles for 5 bucks. its less than 50 cents a drink u cheap fuck.

Enjoy your beetus from the off the charts a. Punt of sugar in them

as much sugar as there is in the same amount of milk. who cares. after a workout it doesnt matter what type of carb it is its gonna burn out anyway

Yeah I noticed these have great macros. Not too much sugar and tons of protein. I haven't really drunk them since I used to smoke meth around the clock and couldnt stomach food

t. nzfag

My nigga, this shit is great
Which realm of Aussieland are you in user? Sydney here

>20g of protons
>200 calories

HAHAHA

Sorry, I'll stick to my Greek Yogurt + scoop of whey. 43g protein for 230kcal.

>not making your own more nutritious protein drink without all the harmful chemicals
Mate you're a full blown fuckwit.

>230kcal
user?

raise

Yes ma'am?

You consume 230000 calories for 43g of protein?

Good meme faggot.

if ur stupid, dont be stupid
if ur baiting, fuck you

these r my second favourite drinks but very expensive. i just drank one on the way home from my workout like 30 mins ago. still got that sweet chocolate taste in my mouth oh its so good. and the farm that makes them is like 20 mins away from where i live so they r fresh as fuck in the supermarket

its in craigeburn in melbourne for all u ausfags wondering. highly recommend their drinks if u have the money for it, its really high quality and fresh

>Melbourne
I'm so sorry for you

Where is this cheap ass Coles? Every Coles and Woolies I've ever been too has 12 packs for $11.99.

Why not just plain old Woolies full cream milk? Is $1/litre so if you do what I do and drink it 500ml at a time its something like 300kcal and 30g protons. The only downside is that people at your local supermarket will start referring to you as "Milk boy" or "that creepy guy mumbling about gains who buys all our milk". But whatever, normies gonna normie.

? i dont live right in the city cunt im comfy where i live and i have a pretty nice relaxing life. not many sjws out of the cbd brah

yeh go to self checkout and ask them to apply the discount if u have the coupon and they will enter in some promo code and it halves the price. u need the coupon tho unless u know the coles worker

>implying i dont already buy the regular milk
i just drink the cartons because i look like retard pulling out 3 litre milk jug out of my gym bag once my workout is finished and its hot as fuck so i dont want the milk to go warm. i mostly save the regular milk for my shakes tho.

holy fuck this exists?

ozbargain.com.au/deals/coles.com.au
yes. if ur lucky u can find coupon for products u regularly buy buy once i print a coupon i make sure they never take it from me and just keep reusing it.

Everyone I've ever known to drink these here in QLD were dyels that take gym seriously for a couple weeks than not go for 2 - 3 months, and repeat.

A few were close Friends, as nice people as they were, god they're so fucking annoying to workout with.

>"Let's superset!"
-
"user, we're doing deadlifts"

>"so I was watching this YT vid, he said you should drink a whole shaker of water during your workout"

>"Dude I maxed the leg press machine, i must be strong"

Hasn't been to gym since January now.

Different friend
>"Take a photo of my back for me bro?"

>"Look how cut I am rn"
-
"that's cause you're 60kg and 6'2"

>"Lol I'm benching my bodyweight what's you're excuse"
-
"you're bouncing it off your sternum, I bench 125, I weigh 130, you don't have a lot of traction in this argument"

"I literally can't gain weight my metabolism is too high"

Forgot to green text the Last one

>australia

suck my melting pot American cock

howabout a 2600 calorie (energy) drink that has 38 grams of protein?

>energy drink
t. amerifat

t. Rokeby Farms rep

shut up u cuck. we give u our shitty islander refugees lmao and ur taking it up the ass.

ay just because some dyels drink it doesnt make everyone that drinks them a dyel. i get pretty good deals on the up and go drinks but i still look everyday for deal on the rokebys, cheapest i can find is $3 each. my friend is truck driver and he says he delivers them alot to the local coles so i might beable to get a few carts for discount if i ask rokeby farms

that shit used to give me acne cunt

I can't drink these because they are like milk concentrate or some shit. I'm partially lactose intolerant but can drink a big M or a Dare or something if I sip it over a few days, but chugging one of these makes me feel like I have stomach cancer even if they are delicious.

The ABSOLUTE worst are these kid milks also in the fridge section, it makes me want to cut out my stomach.

Fuck yes, Ozbargain has saved me thousands over the last few years.

these make me crash really hard and get tired really quick

enjoy your elevated estrogen levels and puffy nipples from all that soy protein