You're now thinking about her

>you're now thinking about her

Lift to take the feels away.

Thinking about who, son?

Pull up a chair, put the kettle on, and talk to your uncle user.

My ex, broham.

Fuck, I could really use some tea.

broke up just a few hours ago

I really loved her, 2 yr close relationship, idk it has a deep stinging but its not like searing pain like the other times we had minibreak ups

maybe its cause it was her fault, shes changed but it really sucks that we had such great memories

tips on getting over fast? you know 6 months ago I was ready to drop all my shit and just kill myself for her but now, it just hurts... no immaturity

DAMMIT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE

WE WERE IN LOVE

IT WAS JUST US UNTIL THE END OF TIME

why did she leave me, man?

shes a thot like em all, if you were richer, she'd still be with you, now thats some shit isnt it?

The only person I'm thinking of right now is my dying father, who's in the hospital right now, in a coma and will most likely not make it.

>Giving a single fuck about some whore

Get real you faggot. Honestly. Genuinely get a fucking hold of yourself. She's just one girl and there are billions of them.

>she got engaged to a guy she has been dating for less than a year

It fucking hurts guys. We dated for 2 fucking years

these are words of truth, im user, I wish I had a father user, godspeed to yours I hope he makes it, ill pray for both of you (im muslim tho so depends if you accept em :/)

the first few hours/days are the best you're going to feel about it for a long time. that train will hit you later. enjoy the ride and good luck.

tugged my heart strings.

best of luck mate.

It was the kick in the ass I need desu

quit my shit job
started focussing on myself
travelled europe and asia
now im getting fuarking shredded lol

but I can't find a decent job
and bitches want money

reeeeeeeeeee
is it really? i remember a few of our mini breakups i was on the verge of crying in public everywhere and i was bent on killing myself but i always talked myself out of it bcus looking alpha is more important

how to cushion the later train?

age.

then advice.

bitches don't amount to shit at the end of the day

Why does everyone else backpacking through two continents is a good idea when they have no stable career to back it up with?

Seriously I want to know.

my father is kill too.

make things right with him if you can user. i wasnt able to.

think*

Go to your family and bros. and if all else fails Veeky Forums has your back /b/ros

I asked my oneitis out today. She said she has a boyfriend...which I think is bullshit. So yea I'm thinking about her.

Are women really worth it?

young. 18 young. desu I know it's young and "you dont know what love is" bullshit but I feel like this is the only girl I've ever connected to on a human, 1-1 scale, before her I was just a mere skeleton, she came in me and gave me my skin, helped mold my character to spread my wings, then she started smoking and drinking, hanging with methheads and saying shit like "hah who cares I'm gonna have fun", basically hedonistic bullshit that changed the person I loved for the worse

yeah I drink and smoke too but she was doing it excessively trying to self-destruct her body, binge drinking and the likes, she used to be so fucking smart idk what happened

Nah m8, he's in a coma. We left off on horrible terms and haven't spoken to each other for a couple of months.

Besides that I was a horrible son to him my whole life, a constant disappointment and generally failed him in every aspect.

I wish I could have been a better son.

idk about backpacking across europe or whatever, which coincidentally my ex said she did. but a friend of mine whom i respect once told me a while back to go out experience new places/things for the perspective. see things from a different angle, clear your head even.

sometimes people just need a new perspective. things look different at the summit of a mountain than at its base.

Why not? I've never done it but I never understood why people knock it. No stable job's gonna be like "Yeah just leave for a few months and come back later". Unless you're a teacher or something.

If it's something you wanna do, why not do it?

if you want to get over her fast, just hook up with someone else or go fuck around.

but that wont really help you.

if your breakup is forreal and you really, truly loved her.. then there is no way to make it go away completely. You can only improve the scar it leaves until it doesnt bother you anymore. and that takes time.

Go to your family. Rekindle relationships with them. they are a constant in your life user. go to your best friends and let them help you. lift and feel better. pray. talk to us here on Veeky Forums, we listen and /feel/ with you.

And sometimes you dont need an answer or an anecdote to help your sadness. You can just talk to us. or your family or friends. just talk and yell and be angry. do whatever you have to in order to cope.

but the scar stays user. when youre older it will remind you of hard lessons learned and why youre a better person now.

It's a colossal waste of money.

And for girls it's also just an excuse to travel the world and fuck sub human niggers and shitskins.

be strong. no man needs a partner to be whole.

I've been cucked. read this post:

i was the same way. a right shitty little brat. and then he was gone.

im sorry user. i hope you can forgive yourself. i know he would.

>It's a colossal waste of money.
Okay and? People spend their money on waaaaay dumber shit than travelling.

no family at all (except for my abusive father but well), and no "real" friends I live in a ghetto but I feel everyone is just depressed and noboby connects idk if you know what I mean

I'd never emotionally discuss something with someone, I don"t know anyone like that I can talk to

desu I'm already unhappy and lifeless 99.9% of the time why the fuck does this shit happen reeeeeeee

My health?

Well, I kinda can't, with the fever and the shakes and the mucus and all.

If only it was just that user. There is pain lifting won't apease

>That life was better than anything I imagined
>That life was better than anything I can imagine still

I lucid dreamed and the first thing I did was go talk to her. I haven't become lucid since

RIP

Maybe you need to forge relationships. but for now you have us.

i believe that life is a fluid thing. Your circumstances and relationships change with the wind sometimes. and other times you must make it change. but you have to make it so, and thats not easy. But you can do anything user.

tell me why you are unhappy user. and dont cuck me. let it all out.

I'm so tired of waiting

Assume her marriage will be in shambles.

I don't know why I'm unhappy

I grew up fighting, never had family apart from an abusive father, I don't find anything in life enjoyable, I lift because at least I'm improving myself, I'm an idiot I have no direction in life, I'm a poor cunt, I have anger issues, trust issues, emotional issues I'm not stable whatsoever and more importantly I just want someone to love, be it a friend or a spouse, I just want a person I can connect with and love, I want a friend, a real one. I started imaging pepe as if he was a secret friend looking out for me last Christmas ('15), I'm not good at anything mind you, I don't even have an accent from where I'm from (trivial but I sound foreign and annoying to people).

But fuck feeling sorry for myself, I just don't know where to go from here, I have no willpower and no dedication. I told you I'm an idiot.

>I want to text her
>I know that I can't

Why not user? Text her.

for once in my life there isn't a single girl I have feels for.

Did I make it bros?

yeah, they aren't gonna make it bruh

her life is going to suck and they will get a divorce and hopefully his parents are rich and will take everything she has

then she will have nothing else but to come running back to you

It's been too long. I know that she doesn't want to hear from me.

It wouldn't hurt as much if I thought that I could meet someone new...

>it only took her 3 months to move on and start fucking some new guy

Hope she dies in a car crash as soon as possible tbqh

>As soon as I posted this I finally got a message

What the fuck

J. H. Torrington. I understand the feel.

She's my gf. We have sex all the time and we're in love. Feels good man.

FUCK I KNOW THIS FEEL MAN

How the hell do they just move on so fast? It's like what we had with them didn't mean shit.

I'm here for your bro.

We all have weak times in life where we feel idiotic and pointless. But I don't think that reflects the truth. Just the current mindset.

I really think it'd help if you tackled something new in life. Like picking up a hobby to build a social circle or going to school.

Youre in a rut and that won't change unless you make it change.

Thanks bro, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

>2 years of my life gone
>"I'm just not happy when I'm with you"

Brother, how do I improve myself? Please. I'm the OP, and I'm dying on the inside.

That's a nice saying. It does look different

I hear you man. And whenever you talk to someone about this shit it's nothing but "Haha bro you just need to move on, don't be a bitch!" Fuck me for having feels, right?

They're just shallow cunts that aren't worth the thought you put into them.

which one

>the girl who I've seen drop spaghetti around me, but my friends caution me because of our religious and political differences

>the south african poli sci chick who my friend said she'd try to set me up a "date" with her to talk about SA politics

>her twin sister who's pretty friendly towards me

I guess I should probably try to make a move and get some experience

>tfw don't want gf
>tfw want kids

How to proceed Veeky Forums?

Lifting won't solve my abandonment issues

Yup, iktf. Only place I can talk about it is Veeky Forums desu. Or I always hear how great it is to be single and how lucky I am.

True, that's what hurts the most.

>invested 2 years of my life into someone who I truly loved. Opened myself up more with her than anyone else, accepted her for all her faults because she accepted me for me
>one day me being me isn't good enough
>she leaves me
>already fucking someone else
>fee like I was deceived. Fee like you find out your childhood hero is a child rapist

i'd reckon to say it begins with love for yourself. you arent a failure OP, you arent ugly, you arent worthless, you arent doomed to this state of sadness. but you must realize this. and its hard when youre not on the outside looking in.

forgive yourself for your mistakes, love yourself user. you have great potential. and im not just blowing smoke up your ass. i really believe it when i say life is fluid. and you can make it anything you want if you give it your all.

Self improvement begins when you let go of the mindset that you're no good.

And it is realized when you take control of your life with this newfound perspective.

You're in for a feels trip that's going to hit you like no other. Good luck and don't need give up.

Her rotten spirit isn't a reflection of you user. So many men get left in the dust and feel like it's their fault.

Not true.

Take your time to recover and grow stronger. Then move on to the next best thing.

I often have this vision in my head of the man I want to be. Stoic, admirable, charismatic. There's such a great divide between who I am today and the man I see in my mind. Every day is a struggle to shorten that gap.

Thanks man, I will try to remember that

You can do it. You are that man. He's just deep in your heart user and you need to let him out.

I know it sounds silly, but mindset is key.

I hope you don't mistake my advice though.

It's okay to be weak and have feels. You have to patch your soul up and recover.

>tfw don't even have a 'her' to think about

Consider yourself lucky

You don't know want to be in a situation where you have no control.

You are extremely lucky

The old saying "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never lost at all" is BS, trust me.

This is actually the best case scenario user

never loved at all*

Maybe it's just me, but the sheer amount of unhappiness and bullshit I've seen married or otherwise "committed" people put up with just doesn't look worth. Cuddling is nice, but you can get that from a fuck buddy with less issues and restrictions.

>Tfw no gf to waste all your money on McDonald's and clutter
>Tfw no gf goblin to steal your life & gym gains
>Tfw no gf to pop out a baby and enslave you for two decades

The horror, may as well end it all when she walks out, no way your life will get any better than it was when she was there.

Y'all are probably right. at least my lack of connection to anyone will let me live a quiet life never having to deal with loss or betrayal

>fuck buddy

How does one obtain this

>meet a girl I really like and really connect with
>she suddenly has some kind of mental breakdown and leaves me in the dust

it was nice feeling like I had some chemistry with someone for once, but she was just too insane for me I guess. at least that's what I'm telling myself.

damn that sucks man

he's probably a CHAD or rich. Or both. Go get some fresh pussy faggot

Sadly you will find her eventually. And you will deal with loss and betrayal. It's part of growing up.

He is a balding numale faggot who is better than me because I wasn't good enough. Is that why she fucking wants to get married to him without having dated for as long as we did?! ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A YEAR FOR THEM

Jokes on you cause I have to go sleep to lift in the morning. Thinking of her...

>Make contact with grill/guy, gauge personality
>Ask

Some people have other priorities and just want the sex/intimacy, and will jump right at that opportunity without the bs. Others will get all weird about it and overreact.

>like you find out your childhood hero is a child rapist
>you werent pretty enough

One summer, I had a job at a corporate office. There was this beautiful girl who was also working there for the summer, my age. She wasn't the level of attractiveness where all you wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her, she had a level of attractiveness that was more comforting and natural. My friend who worked there would talk to her from time to time and he would tell me how she seemed really friendly, and tell me how I should go talk to her, she was single. Anyway, I would walk past her cubicle every day, hoping to build up courage to actually say something to her, anything. One day, I was moving boxes and she asked a question regarding the boxes, all I said was "huh?", my coworker answered her.
Soon, summer came to a close and I left for school, never seeing this girl again.
Last week, my friend that I worked with, who knew of my crush on her, sent me a picture from this girl's instagram. It's a picture of her and her fiance, announcing their engagement. She looks so happy in the picture, her cute teeth showing in her smile, her subtle dimples shining.
It's ridiculous for me to feel any kind of sadness over this, I never even talked to her. But still, seeing that picture filled me with regret and a sense for what could have been.
What kills me even more is the fact that she never even knew the effect she had on me.

I have chest tomorrow

>No "her" that I'm actively sad about right now
Doesn't feel right desu

>Randomly meet girl who is literally perfect for me
>she doesn't realize im a khv whos never been this close to anyone before
>spend time with her, get really close
>Finally decide to ask her out
>she completely cuts off contact with me a few days beforehand
I had it. I made it. And now its all gone. I don't know if she realized how little experience I had or thought I wasn't interested in her, and I likely never will know.

Wow, where did you get that shit Cee lo green?

>past couple days gf has been distant with me
It's scary. Dunno if it's just because she's on her period or what

Just make it to her next wedding, it won't work out

You didnt make It, sorry but keep moving

>spend 100~ bucks on supplies
>hike for weeks
>come back
how is it a waste of money

>oneitis dating friend
>try to play it off as not bothering me and that she never felt the same way about me anyway
>slowly break apart during the course of the day
Anyone get sick of trying to be strong Veeky Forums? I feel like theres just a limit to it and I'm at that point and I'm exhausted, I can try to be positive and improve myself but eventually all the feels I hold back come back for me.

>It's a colossal waste of money.
Yah dude spending money on a car you cant afford is way better than spending it on experiences you can't afford

Only an experienced child or a jaded man would tell you not to have feels and or come off as uber-macho.

It's okay, user. Your emotions are normal.

>broken up with by gf of almost 4 years about 18 months ago
>first month was great, felt like a new man and was more confident than I've ever been with girls in my life
>fucked two girls in one month (a record for me)

>next 15 months were absolute shit
>thought about her every single day, fell asleep thinkin about her getting depressed every single night
>we still talked for a while
>around Christmas she asked if I wanted to get lunch to catch up
>said Yeah but our schedules didn't let us
>asked her two weeks later
>no response from her

Its oddly liberating. I feel like now I know we're just done with each other for sure and I can move on.

self-improvement is key

I've dropped like 5% bf since she broke up with me, and I feel like I'll be able to get someone better at the end of this cut.

damn this is crazy to think about

try the whole gf thing

I haven't bee nattracted to anyone for several years. Feels kinda good desu senpai.

I appreciate what you're doing richpianobrah. I like to think of Veeky Forums as more of a community than just random fags passing through.