You ate peanut butter?

Posting on /fit
Expecting good advice on /fit
Squatting heavy without being fairly flexible first

>cholesterol and saturated fat will kill you
>sugar is fine because it's vegan and fat free
>veganism

peanut butter? lolwat

Cmon man a heaping tablespoon on a bagel adds like 200 calories and doesn't make it any harder to eat, especially if it's toasted, makes the PB creamier. PB is my go to nonmeat protein, especially in the morning.

1/3 reppers anonymous. They're always so fucking proud when they can do two plates 9 times, but I only counted two reps. Nine 1/3 reps with a one rep penalty for being a 1/3 repper.

Thinking Veeky Forums was a good use of my time

It does motivate me desu... But depresses me at the same time

>accessory lifts are useless
Obviously the big compounds should come first, but there's nothing wrong with doing 4 sets of biceps at the end of your workout if you want bigger biceps.

peanut butter is great bulking food m8

it's got shit calorie to protein ratio but still. 4 tbsps + 4 slices of wheat bread is a nice lunch

>squatting heavy without being fairly flexible first

holy fuck this, years of lifting and my back and knees are permanently fucked due to tight hamstrings. Underrated post

how tight are we talking?

The concept of a meme itself

>/fit

whoa dude

peanut butter is a good, calorie dense food
genuinely not a meme

i have tight hamstrings and my knees hurt when i squat. how can i fix this i am still new

also i feel very shakey after doing heavy rack pulls and my upper back twitches alot and spasms afterwards. am i going too heavy? i am getting so much bigger back tho but the DOM is insane

Better check you pelvis first. If you have an apt, then your hamstrings are always over stretched. this is probably muscle cramps/spasm due to dehydration/low electrolytes

this was it for me. I did SL and made good linear progression on squats/diddly, but my upper body was shit. Looked like that centaur guy in that one screenshot.

yes i have apt. not too extreme but definately prevalent

also my muscles are not cramping they are like shaking and twitching. maybe u should try it idk. my friend had the same issue but he says it goes away once u get used to it

>not making 1000 cal bulk shakes with double scooped protein, whole nilk, and a 1/4 cup of organic, non-trans-fat added glorious peanut butter

I do to, the reason I say that is because my hammies are pulled tight because of it. So I started killing hamstrings, and strengthening core. Supposedly this pulls the pelvis back underneath your body, and fixes the tilt. Idk tho, i probably need back surgery. Anterior pelvic tilt coupled with kyphosis is a bitch. Pretty sure my spine is fucked

eh, any clue why my knee hurts when i squat tho? it feels like its under alot of pressure just from body weight squats.

Squatting up on your toes, instead of your heels maybe? Idk, squatting hurts my right hip, so I'm doomed to the leg press machine instead. JUST LIKE RICH PIANA IS CMON

>didn't shop MARTIAN to MUTANT
why even bother posting that

nah i squat on my heels. its just my knee feels so strained and idk why. unweighted squat feels worse than weighted squat but i always feel it the next day really bad and have trouble walking down stairs

Wow man, good call

Idk, squats are super hard on the hips and knees. These idiots who insist on heavy squats ass to grass just haven't gotten injured from it yet I guess

nvm just watched a god tier athlean x video that just completely removed my knee pain. fucking love that guy

I fell for the falling in love and being happy meme

I think I've seen that one, so do half squats onto a bench?

basically i was not contrracting my hip flexors when i squatted so my knees were stabilizing me instead of my hips which put all the strain on my knee join. so now when i go down i pull down and contract my hip flexors and now i feel nothing in my knees

youtube.com/watch?v=kBq6iynRUUE
nah its a different one,

eating big

you can eat medium and get big

because beforehand i would slowly lower down in sort of a free fall where i would use my knees to slow the descend, thats what fucked it up. i was not using my hips in the descend.

caring about maxes

I can dig it. And squatting into a seated position onto a bench, then standing back up seems like it would hit the quads pretty good without hurting the jurnts. But what do I know. I don't even squat bro

yeh box squats r fine but i mostly use high bar squat for quads since i train hamstrings and the rest of the posterior chain with RDL's anyway.

First one's not a meme, second one nobody has ever said, third one's GROWING STRONGER EVERY YEAR

>you need a strength base if you want aesthetics

>Doing RDLs with apt
Stop right now, you're worsening you're right lower back,

Source: Alan Thralls video on apt

*Your tight lower back

Yeah PB made me gain 8kg of fat in like 2 month.

High bar squat
Mixed grip on deadlift
Farmer meme walks