GLASSES HATE THREAD

GLASSES HATE THREAD

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND SCRUFFY LOOKING CUNTS WITH GLASSES

SO FUCKING AUTISTIC KYS
>this probably 90% of fit
>every nerdcunt with glasses i see is doing SS/SL and still dyel.

Stop worrying about other people in the gym so much. Just focus on yourself.

Besides, glasses look good on ripped dudes. It makes them look more approachable and not so scary. Chicks dig it.

did somebody with glasses steal your girl, you little faggot?

Will you kill yourself when your eyes will start to doing shit?

It's not as if we can just not wear glasses.

i cant fucking see without them

gee
focusing on other people check
hating someone for their looks check
feeling of superiority check
ACTUALLY caring/upset over someone doing SS and looking like a novice, while doing a novice program check
i dunno op i'd do some serious thinking about who it is who needs to kill themselves.

You know there are girls that find them hot right?
No so much of the stupid tumblr big border ones but regular glasses that frames men's faces better.
Sometimes men look better in glasses if their eyes are too deep set or the brows doesn't help frame them better. No straight man wants to put on makeup to fix this so glasses would help to not only let you fucking see but frame your face and bring out your eyes.

Suck it OP

fuck these made me lol

>when your glasses slide off while you're squatting

Says in here OP's a faggot. It checks out

I've only ever worn glasses and I kinda have to, my eyesight is shit. Contacts are of the devil and I'm way to lazy to deal with those fucking things.

I know this is a le quirky so randumb xD troll thread, but I legitimately wear glasses most of the day until I go to the gym. Contacts are so much easier to work with in the gym.

scruffy guys with glasses are very attractive in my opinion

Danny Avidan is a legend, glasses make him look more polite. It works for a lot of people. Others also have to wear them to see, OP. Not everyone can use contacts.

Why so grump OP?

Dude, i cant help it. 20/400 vision. Too fucked for lasic or contacts.

Fucking glasses are almost 3/8ths inch thick.

are you a grill

>Hating Danny Sexbang

You have no ears and heart, OP, but you have plenty of faggotry.

Are you me? Fucking hate being bound to glasses/contacts all the time even for basic shit.

pls be london

>Glasses because shit vision
>Beard because no chin

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HATE ME SO?

go outside and get a life or neck yourself op

we all are just trying to make it. sean parker was a skinny pale nerd with glasses but then he started lifting, got a sharp haircut, a tan, and is now a chad

hey it's that 40 year old guy who plays childrens video games for a living