How am I looking Veeky Forums?

This is me 12 weeks ago. How am I looking now? (I will post the 2nd pic in thread). My weight 12 weeks ago was 262.5 and now it is 236 meaning I lost 26.5 pounds. I know this isn't significant as I am still overweight but can you notice changes? I noticed my belly is somewhat smaller but other than that, can't notice much. Also, for those of you looking to lose weight or struggling, I've found it helpful to have a cheat day once a week. On those days I don't go over on calories but instead eat unhealthy foods and reach my limit. Most days I don't even reach my calorie limit (so this will sound bad but you should starve yourself). These past 3 months have been my only real success with losing weight and it has come with eating less instead of eating a shit ton of vegetables (that shit is hard to do especially when your dining halls attempt to make foreign cuisine that tastes like garbage). Anyways, I'm looking for feedback and to have some conversations about weight loss.

2nd pic, 236 pounds.

Lift, if you want to keep the weight off once you've lost it you need to lift.

I started lifting but then school got busy and I started fucking up with my sleep schedule. Trying to get back into it. Yeah my plan is to cut down to 200 then attempt to convert fat into muscle (ie still losing fat and hitting the gym hard).

Keep up the good work OP

good shit

it's probably harder for you to tell the difference because you're looking at yourself but it's there

Fat does not "convert" or change into muscle.

Fat is burned off. Muscles is built from protein.

Exactly why I came on here. Thanks!

Right, I attempted to emphasize that in the parentheses. Really should've just put quotations around convert to show I was using it as a metaphor.

Good thing you started losing weight, if you weighed anymore than you are definitely gonna have trouble with loose skin, which imo is just as bad if not worse than being fat.

Eh no probs.

You can make it. If you keep at it.

Yeah, I'm really hoping I don't have loose skin when I hit 200. But I do think loose skin is better than being fat as that can go away over time either naturally or through surgery.

Thanks man

Yeah dude, what said, I can def see the difference, lookin better

No Difference

looking good OP, youre gonna make it brah. Lift heavy

I see the difference, keep it up! I will add to those saying that you should get back to working out asap. Take some measurements, that sometimes helps show the differences better than just the scale.

Hate to be rude, but I see absolutely no difference.

What are your caloric goals? 12 weeks for 30 pounds seems really slow for someone your size.

You tits are definably smaller.

but don't start thinking "ahh i've improved i can now relax" keep at it.

Honestly, you cant really see a difference but you did good. Keep it up.

All good, it is only 26 pounds so

2300 calories a day but most days i eat under that. Thats at about 2 pounds a week. Keep in mind i got off of exercising for the past month and i am like 6'3" so it's not like im 300+

Don't quit buddy
Start doing pushups, planks and jumping rope, these shites help me a lot

That's not right, 2 pounds per week is a good amount, he did slightly more.

Dude, cut to 1600 if you're not doing any exercise. Watch it drop like crazy.

Drop your last 30 pounds to hit the 200 mark with PSMF. Look up Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

What the fuck are you 15?

Honestly, most days i eat at around 1600 calories

Why? Do i look it?

Keep it up man, you may not be able to see it now but you'll start seeing differences. Take pictures from different angles. Posting my first 30 pounds it somewhat illustrate. Front on still fat, but from the side you can see the reduction.

It's happening. You're also not too fat to do cardio so that will help. Just don't lose weigh TOO fast.