HGH

Does HGH affect your personality the same way test and other steroids do? I'm looking for roids that don't shrink my balls and don't make me into some gorrilaesque monster. Has anyone taken HGH in isolation? If so what were your results. (I don't care if you were taking other drugs alongside it, but please mention that.)

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude just take test. Srs

how does one take test besides convincing their doctor?

what if you're 22, already high t old fag man
hgh is the only way to go without roiding faggot

I'm looking into bone growth even. People have reported penile and skeletal structure growth even after their mid-twenties with HGH. There is no reason to just get more muscular in my opinion. The dudes you see swinging their arms around like a gorrilla are a joke in comparison to height increases.

How did you plan on getting the hgh? You get them shipped to you (illegally if you're in most countries) in the mail. Check out the /fraud/ general on here or go to reddit, they have a great steroid hookup sub I've been told.

Steroids dont affect your personality outside of maybe tren.

Its all just placebo where dyel shits finally feel empowered after bulking up a bit.

On cycle, at least, they definitely do. The "being lifted out of the fog" feeling is pretty much what that is.

Only if you were genetic trash who was dangerously low test.

The average yolo bro who just wants big arms and instagram selfies wont get any mental fuckery with gear.

Hell just be a bigger douchebag cause his arms grew 2 inches and now he thinks hes hot shit

Roids are a fucking meme after doing steroids i can honestly tell you all the bullshit you hear about roids is so overblown. Just take roids its not a big deal

this. Know your cycle, know what youre buying, know your PCT prior to hoping on, and know when youre getting off. If you do your hw ahead of time you can mitigate most of the problems.

Either way chances are it's not really worth it short term roids are a commitment if you want to keep any kind of gains while coming off and chances are most people don't have the money for that or willpower. It honestly is fucking draining dealing with coming off it. When youre fucking slogging through sets and watching your gains slowly stop and die down and you're fighting to keep what you can it's tough. It becomes more of an addiction than anything.

Is this safe to use?

That is a scam.

If it isn't illegal it's not worth it

why? HGH seems objectively superior
>strengthens and grows your bones
>Improves facial aesthetics

>AAS doesn't increase your gh and igf production

Took GH for contest prep, it didn't affect my mood but when you use it on your first week you might get drowsy.

Everyone who thinks roids make you go crazy must have been absolute cunts during puberty when their endogenous steroid production was that high.

Research more

It's full of stuff for relaxation and sleep. If I had a lot of money I'd try it before bedtime.

>safe
The USA supplement industry is unregulated, everything is dangerous.

It dosnt improve your facial aesthetics it just makes your fucking skull grow. And your heart. And your intestines. And your feet. If you think taking HGH is gonna make you good looking you must be delusional. Its like people that think taking steroids will make them alpha

>Improves facial aesthetics
by making you look like troglodyte. Nope. Look at Rich Piana. He was quite handsome, now he looks retarded. And it's not due to age

You know what else will grow?

Rich fucked his shit up with bad plastic surgery. He had fat taken out of his face and it aged him by about 10 years.

His ex-gf of 7 years posted this on rx muscle:

"He has had a bunch of work ie plastic surgery from head to toe & a few years back he had these fat pockets taken out from under his eyes because he didnt like the way it looked. He wanted his face to look really think and he could only get so think with just diet alone so he decided to have these fat pockets taken out surgically.....After he had it done he didnt like the way it looked and thats not something you just get back, even with weight gain, its just not an area on your face that comes back or goes back to normal....."

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

yeah, he made his head enormous with plastic surgery. shut the fuck up

Now you're talking about two different things. Can you make your mind up? Having a big head isn't the worst thing in the world. Having the face of an AIDS patient, however, is pretty awful. That's why he's so hideous these days. The pronounced brow is just the tip of the iceberg.

these are the same things. Overgrown head and facial features will never look good. Just shut your mouth, retard. You want to take HGH? Do it, but with positives come negatives.

Bullshit, Phil Heath has done more hgh than almost anyone on earth and his fage still looks the same, he certainly doesnt have the massive jaw and brow ridge of someone with pituary problems

>these are the same things.
No, they're not. He looks bad because of shitty plastic surgery and it can't be reversed. GH had nothing to do with it.

>Overgrown head and facial features will never look good.
No one said they do but that's the least of his concerns. He looks like shit because he deliberately had fat taken out of his face. This happens with age anyway but he sped up the process like a retard.

>Just shut your mouth, retard.
I'm 14 and don't know how to argue: the post.

>You want to take HGH?
I don't want to take anything. I'm just pointing out the obvious truth that you're retarded.

fucking genetics mayne, dude has crispy ass delts since day one

this is why you don't overdo it

autism
That's a thin line tho. Sure, one year of use won't change much, but it will not matter that much for your physique either. Also anyone in /fraud/ will tell you that using HGH without setrons is just a waste.

>Sure, one year of use won't change much
its not how long you use its how much.

not the guy you're responding to but wow, youre a fucking idiot.

I always though of HGH as another level above test/tren etc and isn't it expensive as fuck?

Does anyone have any before and afters of HGH? like the skull getting bigger and shit?

it's both actually. And in high doses hgh has nasty sides.

anabolically, it's not. It supports other compounds and speeds up your recovery

>I'm looking into bone growth even. People have reported penile and skeletal structure growth even after their mid-twenties with HGH

Not physically possible, once the growth plates in your bones close they cant grow anymore. At all. Ever. Anyone telling you they can is blowing smoke up your ass.
HGH causes cartilage to grow not bone and thats what your growth plates are made of. If your past 20 or 21 at the latest yours have closed and you will never grow any more.

You won't develop acromegalia effects in one year

I mean more that it just seems a bit more serious, costs more and go terrible if you're a rookie, seems like it's something only the big shots go for.

All the bad sides that bodybuilders suffer from seem to be from HGH, mainly the big gut and caveman face.

You don't yet know enough to be taking anything, let alone HGH

Lurk more, in every sense of the word

To answer the question, some of the results of HGH are similar or identical to other Steroids, as you can find out at the read of a study or two and shouldn't be asking on an imageboard

>Steroids dont affect your personality outside of maybe tren.
Just want to counter this bullshit. They absolutely affect your confidence, sexual appetite and thus affect your choices and actions and personality.

It's like suggesting that no longer being depressed wont affect your mood- just a nonsense statement.

This is by far the biggest problem for me. Not losing gains, but losing pep

>HGH seems objectively superior
For different functions, yes, but it also has a ton of cons over test or other steroids. First and foremost the duration and frequency of cycle, and all the problems that brings. Price is another factor.

I'd go so far as to say you shouldn't be taking HGH unless you've cycled at least a few times before.

HGH requires a lot more sense and discipline.

HGH is primarily taken competitively by sports athletes and less so in bodybuilding where it's used to cut, for recovery and for the anabolism.

Again, it has some benefits for some uses and some cons, as does any steroid.

Big gut isn't necessary from the growth tho. There are different theories on that. Some say it's just from stuffing yourself with 10 thousand kcal per day. It stretches your abdominal wall. Others say it's from insulin (and this one is probably the most anablic thing btw). It's probably all these things combined

Different people react differently to HGH.
Acromegalia can hit you harder than that.
You know who takes HGH too? The bogdanoffs, no joke (although they do it for the anagathic effects).

Take isn't really the correct word though, they can mentally make their body synthesis it.

>The bogdanoffs
care to give me a quick rundown?

holy shit cheekie ist still alive, glad to see you m8

HGH is so much more expensive than any form of steroids and is objectively less effective, most people competing in fitness/classic don't bother, its only if you want to be Mr O, and first you need to be 5'8 so

The gut is mainly insulin creating visceral fat, but HGH does grow organs and increase igf1 so yeah its a combo

shut the fuck up you stupid cunt,do you even understand what the user is talking about,he's talking about how he fucked his face even worse by getting surgery which made him look older,he's not even talking about the hgh bit you fucking imbecile

the other user meaning you? You don't have to repeat yourself, autismo. The main point of my first post was that hgh worsens the facial structure. I don't care for your stupid rant about plastic surgery which had little to do with my post.

if i'm 18 5'6, growth plates semi closed can i still blast hgh and have good height gains?

>tfw neurotic mother put me on HGH when I was younger for being slightly below average height
>tfw 5'11 now
>tfw still got shit tons of these packs
I've been taking a low dose recently
what do I do with them, Veeky Forums?

Hoard it until old age and then use it to prolong your life.

Fuuuuck. Take 8iu a day and leave humanity cmon

I've been taking 4iu a day, most articles said that between 2-4 was ideal
any reasons why I should take 8?

This has to be bait

That's not for physique enhancement though. Get some test and Dbol while you're at it.

>Get some test and Dbol while you're at it.
no idea where to even start
I have no interest on spending money on that shit
I happen to have loads of extra HGH and was planning on just using that.

surely they expire, yes?

yea, in a year or two, but really it's probably good for another at least 5 years.

That's pharma grade, so probably it's worth a bit. Still, you can get in trouble for selling, if it's illegal where you live

you're barely over average height. Don't get bald and gyno. Why cripple your chances at start of life. Just lift natty and see where it takes you first

First of all, any personality sides from test would be minimal at most, and are usually positive. Second, if you dose correctly, your balls will only shrink while on cycle and then return to normal size. Third, if you take HCG with your test, which you should, your balls won't even shrink at all. Fourth, exogenous Hgh will be alot easier to fuck you up than test: see internal organ growth, weird growth on forehead etc. Thirdly Hgh is about 20 times more expensive than test, and alot harder to find pharma. You won't see more gains from HGH than test either, especially on your first cycle.

Sides of Hgh can include such things as enlarged organs, carpal tunnel syndrome and acromegaly, which is a thickening of or abnormal growth of the bones. For this reason it would be a bad idea if you're under 30 to take HGH. This is due to the fact that if the growth plates of a user are not yet fused, there is a potential for disproportionate bone growth

Ive done multiple cycles and all steroids affect your personality to some extent
>test makes me feel really good, just a general sense of well being

>tren makes me feel edgy and angry for the first couple weeks, then i just feel edgy and powerful but in a good kind of way. I lock eyes with everyone until they look away first.

>mast is like test only you feel stronger

>deca makes me feel like a beast, literally catch myself howling at the moon, also my tolerance for bullshit is way lower i do random shit like bully loud bikers and people who are supposed to be irl tough guys. Feel fucking amazing though

WRONG you forget the main reason people stay away from test, it makes ur organs bigger hence ull get the steroid gut which does not happen if u take test alone

T. Doctor but in all honestly fit know about fit stuff thn doctors so take it whoever u want

whats your source?

>wanted his face to look think
>didn't actually think about it

Really makes you think

Kek

give them to the poor

i.e. yours truly

Work got crazy so I left for a while. to be honest I missed you guys

cannot imagine why, the board still sucks :^) but i for one missed you too

Veeky Forums sucks but it's holding up 1000 times better than virtually every other board on the chan, and shit like bbmisc is a legitimate graveyard now.

Polished shit is still shit. But I agree.

Oy cheekie long time no post. Any noteworthy progress to brag with? Most slack the laifstail when work gets demanding so it would be nice to hear you have not.

>Don't get bald and gyno.
are those side effects of HGH?

Deepweb Alphabay to be specific
Libertyreserve for bitcoin

Gained 10 lbs since I left here, hopped on M1T and Primo for my current bulk so I'm growing pretty fast. 158lbs right now, hoping to hit 160 by mid March and cut for 3 month to hit around 135lbs for my provincial bodybuilding show on June this year. Good to see you anons too.

no, the talk was about sterons

>legitimate graveyard now.
that's what happens with every place that isnt friendly to newbies. On Veeky Forums you can be called out for being a newbie, but it's anonymous, so who cares. misc is just a circle jerk with repping and negging. Sort of like reddit if you think about it.

It's more the new breed of mods in, they delete anything they dislike following no guidelines and are usually 35+ rednecks with terrible senses of humor so the forum turns into their ideal image. The only threads that get any replies are along the lines of a mod saying "post 52 gets repped" it's really sad.

You fucking mongoloid, you have fucking thousands worth of pharma grade HGH.

SELL SELL NOW,

how :0

Post a bulk pic. Curious to see your gains before you cut.

if you had continued taking them throughout childhood you'd be over 6',kills me as a 6'3 guy knowing i could've been 6'7 if i had hgh

I'm only 19 desu

bigger nose
bigger hands
bigger feet
caveman brow
insulin resistance and eventually diabetes
carpal tunnel
nerve damage
hypertension
hypothyroidism
enlarged heart
atherosclerosis

yeah totally AESTHETICS BRO

all of the above are possible even with "therapeutic" doses

be real about what you are getting yourself into

you can't control what's going to grow and worst case you will start looking like frankenstein's monster, stallone has had extensive plastic surgery to correct the facial deformity from years of gh

Sweet. Hows the M1T? Never bothered much with it but am curious.

>tfw cheekie considers 135lbs stage ready
why am I so fat lmao

just take mk-677 instead, its safer

This.

There's a good fucking reason why your body only produces HGH when you haven't eaten anything for a long time.

What's wrong with that cookie cutter?

>your body only produces HGH when you haven't eaten anything for a long time
>being this retarded