Why even try lifting in college when DYEL fratbros are getting all the hot women?

>women

jfc they are trying so hard to dress well and doing so badly at it.

You'd have to be unbelievably ugly for these guys to be competition for you, they couldn't pull a tooth from a dead horse's mouth dressed like that.

To steal their women

Yeah but they have money and easy alcohol, which goes a long way when you go to school with 18-20 year old women

its about their frat status too. the hottest girls in the school join sororities and when they are part of the greek sorority system, they would only want to fuck frat men.

Let me tell you all something about Frat life from a retired frat star.

1. You still have to have game to get these chicks, I know oodles of brothers who just can't spit for shit and get frustrated then blackout at every party and are like "oh man if i didn't black out I totally coulda got with this chick blah blah blah." No, you blacked out because you couldn't

2. It does put you in front of drugs, booze, partying and promiscuous women down for the same. Most dudes don't have crazy money (although some do) and they dress preppy because because you look better in a button down than you do in some shitty t shirt or flat brim hat.

seems bretty true. but I question their preppy fashion sense. It's not even prep but a bastardized version of it

I go to a d1 college and the srats don't care about if your in a frat or not

>You still have to have game to get these chicks, I know oodles of brothers who just can't spit for shit and get frustrated then blackout at every party and are like "oh man if i didn't black out I totally coulda got with this chick blah blah blah." No, you blacked out because you couldn't

Hahaha, this class of guy

there's so many in college

wow either you went to u of i or frat life is same everywhere

i totally agree, my retard brothers do the first thing way too often, not even funny anymore

also side note, fratbros dont get all the hot women, not at least here. people with "game" (if youre american) or something that sets you apart gets the girls at u of i; you can go to bars when youre 19, and coming from abroad (i dont look american but still white) with a bit of money its not THAT hard...

but being in shape almost goes hand in hand with getting with a lot of chicks, keep that in mind too

Only betamales lift for women.

Men lift to better themselves and to achieve the ideal aesthetic. If woman come to you because of it, it's a net positive but if all you care about is stanky pussy you're gonna give up once you get old and just become fat.

This is true

also retired frat star here. All the memes you see of "frat bros" are actually highschool kids trying to look cool. Being actually frat is just business casual or only going half bastardized frat. Short shorts with just a t shirt and flip flops is cool, short shorts with a button up makes you look stupid. Also if anyone wonders about the shorts, its pretty simple, you try walking around an SEC school during the summer/fall and try not lose 10 lbs in just sweat.

Bro, if your primary means of attracting women involves contributing to minors, you have some serious thinking to do.

frat life is the same everywhere man

do the people in frats even lift?

>Minors

underages

and the 21 cap is very arbitrary

some could say "frat guys providing booze to underage girls" is just an extension of life proving that women prioritize what you can provide for them first and foremost alongside status

while all of the nice guys their age who would give them all of the love in the world are left back in the dorms with their dick in their hands

>18-20
>minors

You're 100% right, I go to UCF. Yeah some sorority chicks will fuck you if you're not in a frat, but it's so much easier if you are in one.
You gain an expansive social network where you can go out with groups of women every night, in a large campus setting women are comforted by the fact if you're greek and they're greek because it makes them feel like you're apart of a close knit community.

Literally any guys way off attracting a college girl is getting her drunk

This is not limited to fratbros

Incest?

Lel I just attract girls in non greek organizations like my church group for example

>being so much of a beta cuck that you give up on lifting because some dyel frat douches are pounding some disgusting roastie pussy and than posting about it on a Mongolian bead necklace crafting site
this guy

>apart of

Cultural differences man. Dude dressing like this are considered fragile as fuck here and while ofc some of them have girlfriends they are mostly seen as pushovers who won't say a word if you try to get their girl in front of them

So every frat member just fucks the same sorority whore?

More like Eskimo Bros than Frat Bros.

>shorts and button-up shirt
>"trying hard"

Real prep is very expensive.

If you really want a piece of what they're having just fucking pretend to be one of them. How fucking hard could that be? just bee yourself is overrated.

But I doubt you'll be happy.

Pretending is pointless, you need to be in a social circle.

Im with you mate

If you can't get girls as a DYEL then you won't get girls ever.

Not joking but I pretty much did this my first year of college. I was 21 so most of the fraternity guys I hung out with were juniors and obviously I could buy booze. Started dressing like them, talking like them. Started getting closer to a few and actually became really great friends. Was pretty much invited to every party, even the fraternity only parties.

Shut was pretty fucking cool. Kind of regret dropping out honestly

And one day you will realize you sent need to jump if a guy talks to your girl.
You can't be guarding your girl 24/7 so you have to frame your relationship around her self-regulating.

Lol, this whole fraternity thing sounds like major bullshit for, almost like a fucking cult. My country doesn't have those, so believe me, from my point of view it sounds completely ridiculous and surreal.

Unifag here. The only guys who actually dress like this are either legitimately gay meme men, or Indian students who saw the stock images and thought that's how you're meant to dress in Western countries.

Neither are really guys you need to worry about stealing your girls.