Tfw your abs are finally starting to show for the first time

>tfw your abs are finally starting to show for the first time

The cut is working, they're under there. I'm going to ready for summer.

Good shit my nigga, once you got abs the pussy don't stop flowin'

From what % did u cut and how long did it take?
I started my first cut february 1st and can't see any changes yet. Been lifting for 2 years and am about 20% from skelly mode

I wouldn't worry before 3 months if you started as high as 20%.

You haven't been cutting even for 3 weeks lol.

niga nobody knows u got abs till ur fuckin

lmao

virgins thinkin they'll get laid once they hit the mythical 10%

and then when it doesnt happen

oh it'll happen at 8%

and then it doesn't happen

w-well 5%?

yeah i know..

the pros at the gym advised me to wait until march/april to cut, because supposedly it only takes a couple months to go down >10 % bf, but I think they we're just trying to trick me into starting too late to get abs for summer..

is it possible to get bigger legs on machines?

Due to my back I can't do squats.

of course, progressive overload applies there as well

My calipers tell me I'm losing about 1% every 2 weeks. Started swimming for cardio to hopefully cut a bit faster/be able to eat more calories.

Really depends where you are currently at.

How many calories below TDEE are you going for?

I'm not really sure. Latest pic I have of myself is 3 months old but I don't really think there's any visible difference, some user here said it was around 20% then. Can't take a pic now because at work..

I started doing cardio again last week.
Did two sessions on the threadmill and now my shins are inflammated (not sure if that's a word)..

Stats are 6'0 184lbs
DL: 330 for reps
OHP: lmao1pl8 for reps
DB Bench: 80(x2) for reps
Leg press (fuqd knee): 350 for reps

Started at 140lbs 6'0 in fall 2015

Truth here.

I fucked more with a belly then with six pack out

sure, leg press is okish.

why are you guys already cutting? summer will only be here in 4 months..

wear tight shirts that captures your chiselled abs. Ive done this and girls jack me off on the spot

maybe they over bulked? who knows, better be safe than sorry and cry yourself until next year comes

Is everyone here that fat? I'm about 13-15bf and I only take max 2 months to get summer ready

I guess based on the daily cbt.

Demonstrably false.
Was doing Incline sit ups with a 15kg and got some cutie at the gym to ask to see and touch my abs

man my abs begin to show after literally two days of cutting. after a week i'm dropping from 15-16% to 12-13% if i'm cutting hard and doing IF. nothing to brag about bro

Nigga just take a pic of you shirtless in a beach/poolparty and go to tinder. Hell photoshop you in a beach if necessary

> tfw your abs have always shown long before you started working out

>tfw you have abs but youll spend your whole summer in front of computer because youre introvert with no friends

>Dropping 3% bf in a week

Get calipers. You're delusional

i shit you not i can do that. visually at leas if i'm slightly bloated when after bulking for a while. like i said i'm doing if, lifting 4-5 times a week and maybe do cardio for 10 minutes at the end of a workout. granted i'm on 1700 cals a day and my maintenance is at least 3000 if i'm not doing any cardio. and if i weigh 75 kg at the start and lose 3 kg in a week which is mostly fat i'm really going from 15 to 12%. do the math bro. also without all the fancy numbers and shit it really shows

>I'm going to ready for summer.

Your grammar is not.

you're*

>which is mostly fat
It's not fat you dumbass, you're losing water weight, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

kys retard

i've taken into account water weight prior to starting my cut my eating at maintenance for a couple of days. like i said to the math you retard, just because you can't go under 20% because you're doing gomad doesn't mean other people can't get shredded easily. stay jelly, or don't, idgaf really i'm trying to point guys who want to lose weight into the right direction

fucking newfag

Definitely. I would bet majority are ~20% bf

the 3kg is literally 100% water lol.

sure faggot

straight outta redit kid?

Little offtopic but what is the maximum amount of time you should cut for before you start lossing muscle?

Demonstrably false.

I was fucking your dad with my shirt on one time and then your mother asked if she could have next.