Is there more to life than sex

is there more to life than sex

life is what you make it famalam

who knows why we're here. Are we just animals or more.

Only if you already have sex every day (or whenever you want I guess).

No. Eventually we'll be able to clone ourselves. Then you can have a 100% gene transmission rate.

Have fun raising your younger twin

Yes. Sex with two 18 year old girls.

>Only if you already have sex every day (or whenever you want I guess).
This user is pretty much right. Sex is considered a very basic need. Not 'want', 'need'. Is there more to life than sex? Yes. There's also more to life than air, water and food, but you wouldn't wanna live without them.

how do meet 18 year old girls??

there's also getting cheated on

Are we human?
Or are we dancers?

race war > sex

gas the kikes

>sex with eighteen 2 year old girls

Go to a first year psychology class at college, they're always full of cute teenage girls

biology too

>Morality and lack of prejudice being at the top

Nope.

>18

Letting laws dictate what your cock gets hard to.

Give me 15-19 and I wanna bust.

No

sex with infinite amount of jailbait whores while having magical permament erection

My most precious memories are not sex related.
So yeah, there is way more to life than sex.

What???

>cuck detected

Only if the girl is pretty with a nice body

As soon as I clicked post I knew I'll get shit for this post.

I give you an example. I travelled around a lot and still do. My trip to Shanghai for example was great. The first thing I remember is how me and my buddy trespassed a closed off staircase and ended up on the top of some skyscrapper (some smaler skysrapper). We had a few beers at the top and enjoyed the phenomenal view at night. A few hours prior to this we ended up at the apartment of some foreign students we met at a party and had sex. I remember the skyscrapper experience crystal clear, I can't even remember where those students came from, what their name was, how old they were...
I value the skysrapper experience way more than the sex I had the same night. If you ask my buddy he'll tell you the same thing.

>sex at the bottom
Why am I not dead yet.

Kill yourself

Im happy you had such an experience... but i hope for you you expirience really good sex in this life too.

Insider tip! try it with LSD or MDMA...
Obligatory you must be in love with your Partner and your Partner with you!

This is so true.
Sex is great, but seriously it cant even compare to other events in my life.
I remember my first night hiking in the Himalayas. We had walked for 14 hours straight and were absolutely dead tired. A friend tells me to turn off my headlamp and look up. I looked up to see the clearest night sky ever. It was such a powerful sight. It was better than fucking a girl and having her scream my name back at the hotel in Kathmandu for sure.

Don't get me wrong I had great sex and love it.
But still it is not compareable to other experiences.
No interest in drugs.

This is what I'm talking about.