0.03 btc for advice where to put in 200k

brahs. to keep it short. i need one last 3x and i made it

tell me where to invest and why. i want to wait 6 months.

NO LARP SRS

Other urls found in this thread:

waxtoken.com/opskins-faq/
dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb
1ex.trade/
reddit.com/r/etheroll/comments/78n7h4/development_update_gas_optimization_is_here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait for butcoin to drop 20% buy in sell when x3 how hard can it be

>he fell for the btc ath meme euphora caused by altcoins&fork

son.

>those hands

disgusting desu

eth is 500 2018
ltc is 100 2018

It already had its last dip before the next major rise.

OP you should spread it around.

I don't think I'd want to put the whole 200k into one thing. I'd keep at least half of that in Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Buy komodo, it's undervalued right now because they used to have no marketing team and shit programmers, and they have some gay ico deal or something in like 2 weeks.

REQ. It's ridiculously low right now and may get lower. You should have more than 3x in 6 months

ACHAIN, DYOR and figure out why

I'll wait for my 0.003 btc here:
1EKRjGNvz45Bb1ViFpTaWjCVgwBkL9JgyG

waxtoken.com/opskins-faq/

Here, op.
It's going to be huge. The skin industry is already massive, and it will grow. I went all in with 5k, yeah I'm a poorfag. either x10 in a year or I shoot myself

1APqMbTQ2qbhyCsEMSPqXUEV8de5iSw9Fq

Ark

SALT platform is launching in December. The tokens are $3 now and there is no way the tokens are less than $10 on launch. Unlike most shitcoins, SALT will actually be used and you can count how many crypto projects actually have a use right now on one hand.

Unironically REQ. Pretty incredibly underpriced right now (25% under ICO), team with experience in payments, Y combo + ING backing, bittrex listing seems likely (pic relevant).

Can't comment on how long it will take you to get the 3x but I think this is possibly the lowest risk investment you can make, even if it takes until the end of the year to get to your goal.

Draw out 100k and buy apartment or two in some area for renting.

Then take 50k into Bitcoin after it start raising the next time for long-term gain. 10k in random good looking coins and then 20/20 in lite coins and etherium.

If you are at 200k you should secure part of the pot in the case things go south. While x3 600k would be good x3 300k is nice too + you already have the 100k in physical assets.

Electrum wallet
1ZuvS2a9AtP6m7rQ8BAfxoCEcYARXsyBz

Right so this is what you want to do

Split it equally between these coins.

ARK - Majority of coins are Staked long term for the 10% return. Fluctuations are cause by small buys and sells.

Sys- Masternodes next week, BTC ebay in Wallet, will be on Web shortly, Smart contracts and Debit card within 3 Months

Blocknet- Like WAVES but with Atomic Swaps. Will have Dex within three months.

Those will double in 3 months.
If you want more safety put another portion in Waves-Moscow Stock Exchange on their Dex soon. Very stable coin. Right time to buy.

Wanna gamble a bit more ?

OKCash- ALWAYS moons when BTC drops hard. Every single time for 3 years. 100% in days when there is a BTC hard drop.

Now here is the one that is the master of all
dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

Goto the bottom and watch the Marine Demo. That is the ACTUAL blockchain doing that in real time. It will be for sale ONLY on 1ex.trade/ within one week.

The Symbol on 1EXTrade is CHBT. Swiss Blockchian Token. It a real SwissAG.

Go there, make an account and transfer some BTC there. Buy as soon as it is live in 2 or 3 days. There is no ICO. This will absolutely goto 20X quickly because businesses already using thier blockchain will be required to buy.

Can BTC me here.
Bitcoin
1Dx1GPtDmcECEU6gpCHkWq9ZWb179nnJmf

if he wants to lose money you've listed an almost certain way to do so.

etheroll dice reddit.com/r/etheroll/comments/78n7h4/development_update_gas_optimization_is_here/
and if u want even more returns then check out etherflip. get the fuck in before it moons

I made 2,600% this year. He'll be fine with those picks.

buy bitcoin. wait for s2x. sell your s2x coins. diversify in bitcoin/eth/link/omisego/neo(or some other good chinkcoin) and maybe ltc.

what i would do. gl

Metaverse ETP. In close contact with the chinese government, they'll be ready whatever the case with regulation. CEO Eric Gu (NEO cofounder) is in Dubai at the moment, rumours about signing a deal with the government. Also targeting Russia. DYOR

You made 2600% (if that is true) when alts and ICOs were exploding. You can't throw money in garbage anymore and make gains.

stox

RLC

sell by mid-late November. they are announcing partnerships after devcon3 stated by the devs on their slack

If your are srs you should go all in XRP. you are guarenteed 3x if not more and it doesnt feel the bleed as bad when bitcoin plummets you would be lucky to catch it at 17 cents. They just had thier first bank cuallix to start actually using thier currency xrp.
xrp has been tested by SBI also and banks save 30% just using ripple tech (ripplenet) and they save an additional 30% using xrp (xrapid). Thier are over 100 banks using xrapid and once first real bank test goes smooth everyone else will be on board. xrp fee is less then a cent and has settlement times of 5 seconds.
XRP will moon whether biz likes it or not it is going to be one of few coins to gain real value other then speculation.
here is my btc address
1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Where to buy?

50% btc, 30% eth, 20% link.

I don't need the 0.03, godspeed and goodluck

That's why I picked coins that are actually doing something. I have personally invested about the same amount he wants to invest in those coins. Just telling him what I am doing.
Of course it's not investment advice, just given an example of what another user is actually doing with the same amount of money.

You are telling him to put it ALL into Salt ? No one even knows if Salt is for real or not yet. Also I don't think that European countries or the US and Japan will sit buy and just say, oh you kiddos are so tricky and figured out how not to pay taxes... right.

EtherDelta

Etherdelta or Liqui. Liqui has some pretty shitty withdrawal fees so if you're not a scrub and know how to use ED I'd use that.

Thanks, now I just have to wait until payday.

Here you go, OP. Clean retracements.

3KFS5ZfvJGLsY5Swi6SHFitJQRhQx4FCCG

All in on BTC. I have 840K in, holding for ~10x

Would say REQ.
Extremely low market cap atm.
Will be valued waaay higher in 6 months.

Also backed by YCombinator (twitch, airbnb etc..). So no shitcoin in other words.

when will btc ever x10

>looking at her hands
>not gay

within the next three years

link or source for the Y combinator bit?

Mom?

ey whats ur private key?

Guaranteed x5 with 0x

0xeeab75307b4e3455515D73eA92D274c394D3e902

Omisego probably
Or ethereum

Vibehub. Google them check the Twitter. Its legit and not a shitcoin. If you want my detailed opinion why drop your slack or discord, I'll sens you a message and we can discuss the payment too.