Redpill me on DNP

Has anyone here tried it? Is it effective for weight loss and what are the side effects?

>Has anyone here tried it?
Plenty people, I'll never be one because I value my eyesight.

>Is it effective for weight loss
It's the single most effective weight loss substance on the planet

>what are the side effects?
Cataracts and acute blindness
Migraines
Fever
Seizure & aneurysm
Heart attack
Death

To name but a few. It's used as an industrial fungicide and insecticide, should give you an idea of what it does at higher levels inside you.

In short, lurk moar.

Go to the subreddit and look at the sort of people that take it

>Has anyone here tried it? Is it effective for weight loss and what are the side effects?
Just recently did a cycle. It works like magic, side effects were pretty managable at 300mg.

pretty dangerous if not dosed properly but over all 3x more effective for cutting than clen but I heard that it doesnt have anti catabolic properties, which means youll loose more muscle mass compared to clen or ECA which both anti-catabolic.

Ive used both clen and ECA but never touched DNP tho

>Has anyone here tried it? Is it effective for weight loss and what are the side effects?
Did take 200mcg 2 weeks at the time.

Its great for fatloss but educate yourself on dnp first. Its not a substance to take lightly.

Side effects I had: none
(Apart from the increased body temperature)

what are the LONGTERM side effects from doing a cycle with a low dosis ?

Less fatcells.

wait the actual fatcells themselves die off? that seems pretty important for people that where fat once.

Dnp itself doesnt kill it but the process of losing fat and thus bodyrecomposition does kill the fatcells.

once upon a time there used to be a daily DNP thread on Veeky Forums
>They all died
The end

>He wants to uncouple his oxidative phosphorylation

No, fat cells just shrink when you lose weight.
People who say stuff like this failed high school biology.

this

hahahaha

If you do take DNP, however, NEVER go above 1000 micrograms, no matter what anyone says

I'm going to start my 3rd cycle in about a month.
Lethargy has been the worst side effect I've experienced so far

2 options.

1. Lose weight through calorie restriction and exercise.

2. Put poorly tested chemicals into your body hoping that they mess up the biological process that has kept our species alive for 20,000 years.

>Such choices and hard decisions

I dont know what Im talking about: the post

if you can't change your lifestyle to make yourself lose weight without drugs then you'll just gain it back afterwards.

this post is firing up my neurons

Here's the biggest redpill, OP.

the threads no longer exist and there are no before / after pics from the people here who did it.

They all gained the weight back in 2 months.

Wanna know why?

Only people with absolutely no willpower whatsoever do DNP. If you're desperate enough to eat paint thinner in pill form, you will definitely gain that weight back.

To be fair, it doesn't even matter if they gained the weight back: people with such body dysmorphia that they eat paint thinner in pill form don't post pictures.

DNP is dangerous as hell but this post is flat out retarded

>Things that help you lose weight wont help you lose weight

If you don't have anything sensible to say, don't just shitpost on the internet- turn it off and go for a walk

Day 1
I took 1 x 250mg cap midday.
I started to feel a bit warmer hours later but nothing too significant, I wasn't expecting much after one cap after all. Later that evening I decided to the gym and do 30 minutes on the recumbent bike (my usual cardio choice) with a nice and steady pace. Towards the end of the session the soles of my feet had started to feel numb/ almost achy. I'm not concerned about PN at this point as I didn't think there would be any chance of developing it after the 1 cap.

Day 2
Upon waking the soles of my feet had rather bad prickling and tingling sensations. I decide to obviously not take another cap, even though I really wanted to for the fast fat loss and I was not fully convinced it could be PN this early on. As the day gets on, it gets worse and I begin to develop the occasional sharp pains in my feet. I also develop pins and needles in my hands and have the odd sharp pain in my fingers. Okay, I've fucked up. I'm really rather worried at this point. That night it was difficult to sleep as my feet had horrible prickling and tingling sensations which had also spread to my ankles.

Day 3 - today
Upon waking I had little symptoms of PN initially which I was delighted about! After a minute of walking around the PN became very noticeable again. Fuck. However it didn't come back as bad as yesterday, its slightly better, but not much.

I have been to the doctors and they didn't know much about DNP so recommended me to the hospital for testing. I went the next day and had a blood test with the toxlab screening, a full general one and diabetes check, urine test, ECG and neurological testing. After the tests I had a lengthy and embarrassing wait for the doctor, he confirmed my symptoms to be Peripheral Neuritis (a more specific term for Peripheral Neuropathy). He believes it may fully heal due to the very low amount of DNP, however he said it may take months or years to fully go, that's if it actually does.

before

after DNP and clen for 3 weeks

could've just dieted at that bf

That requires hard work and discipline though

Dude you wouldve lost more fat at roughly the same amount of time if you did PSMF/Rapid Fat Loss by Lyle McD

Instead you took toxins and made no gainz

top kek

Why do you guys use this crap? Why put so much crap in your body? What a horrible mentality and absolutely no will power whatsoever to put any effort in losing weight. I lost 66lbs and I did not even have to starve myself. I am 5ft and I ate around 1600 to 2200kcal at one point and I did not restrict myself anything. If you are a man and taller than 5ft you can even eat around 3000kcal. Yes I excersized a lot, 5 times a week and I still do. But it is just one hour of your time. You can work out three days a week and still eat good. This is how you live a healthy lifestyle, you lose the weight at a slow pace, your body becomes fit and healthy and you don't need to put any shit in your body.

You could have had the exact same results in the same exact time by doing HIIT on a threadmill for 20 minutes and lifting heavy, you would have gained muscle too and you could just eat normal wuthout poisoning your body

this brethren

1000 mcg is only 1 mg. Shit's real low dose, yo.

are you serious man? If so then holy shit, why the hell did you took DNP and Clen for that shit???

Seriously praying this is a joke. You're a fat doughy dyel wtf are you foolin around with this shit for???

>mess up the biological process that has kept our species alive for 20,000 years.

>implying we aren't at the point where evolution doesn't concern us
>not wanting to improve your body artificialy instead of waiting thousands of years for further evolution

The real question is should we pursue medical science and genetical engeneering or just straight up go for transplanting consiousness into machines. Probably mix of both.

you got all but three of those side-effects wrong (and one isn't really a side-effect). also overlooked the biggest risk: peripheral neuropathy.

>tfw weight is the same since 4 days (i mean exactly the same)
>tfw im sweating my balls off on 500mg crystal DNP
>tfw i only eat 1800 calories a day.

is water rentention realy that bad?

>taking rat poison for THIS

Yeah and think about how much water you're drinking

It will go down user

half of those side effects are bullshit lol

I just finished my 2nd DNP cycle. I lost total 24 lbs in a 3 week period. The sides are heavy once you take 500mg or more (or 400mg if using powder). I'm much more lean, but definitely still fat. DNP, while it works wonders, is not gonna fix everything. Once you get off DNP, if you are not watching what you eat, your body will gain all that fat back.

In my opinion, there are better ways to reach a good body size than ingesting mitochondrial poison.

You poor fuck. PN is hard to get unless you are diabetic or have a family predisposition to it. I really hope you don't get cataracts.

I used to comment and get shut down by plebs who really wanted dnp, and cared nothing about the warnings i gave them. Natural selection, i see ya doing you thang.

More like never take 750mg at once unless it's your 2nd cycle and you know what it's gonna do to you from previous experience.
If you've never done DNP, I'd never go above 500mg a day.

Why do people still think fat cells don't die off? If you stay lean for a solid period of time they do start slowly dying
(So with bulking and cutting they obviously don't)

This. Also, DNP isn't an NFL participant. Google it. It means all that fat being lost is considered an accident by your body, which will try to correct after you're done with dnp.

If you do disregard all advice, like i did, and run a cycle, don't frontload. Absolutely do not. Some people take 250mg and develop PN the next day, so why would you take 1000mg not knowing if you're one of those people?? Protect your liver too. NAC, Multivitamin to keep cataracts at bay, DMAE for lethargy and heat, and lots of water for more effective lipolysis.

I got it from the DNP subreddit

First log I saw

This is what your typical DNP mong looks like

This is my result from cycle 2.

My DNP cycle gave me neuro problems, while not being exactly PN. I had sensations in one of my nipples, burning and numb tingling feelings. I wouldn't advise it.

drinking arround 5 liters a day but also piss arround 10 times a day..

i did cycles before and the weight was never stalling this hard, usually after 2 days my weight suddenly dropped big (like 0.5kg) and it all went well, after stopping DNP i lost another 2kg of water weight.

But this cycle is just fucked up somehow.

DNP is the shit. Dont knock it until you try it

Mods deleted the generals a while back and I'm guessing nobody bothered to make them anymore. I've done 3 cycles of DNP, losing weight at a rate of .50-1.0 pounds of fat a day, depending on the cycle. IIRC max blood concentration each pill of powder amounts to an automatic -700 deficit. If you took three pills, or 750mg of concentration (big dose) your body would burn an additional 2000+ calories while you did nothing. If you added a 1000 deficit you would be sitting at about 3000 calories burned a day, roughly a pound of fat. It's easy to understand why people would opt for literally 3-5 times faster weight loss.

>it's dangerous

Yeah, so is driving a car, smoking, eating unhealthy, and drinking. If you're a little bitch scared of things you don't understand, more power to you. Just don't fear monger when you don't know what you're talking about. It's not Satan in yellow form and if you're legitimately scared of things you don't understand, I feel sorry for your life

Done it twice now. Very quick fat loss. Side effects: misery. Both times had to stop dosage before making my goal.

Important to know i was up to taking 3 pills a day both times i stopped

>If you don't take the pussy way to weight loss you're a little bitch

lol. Also enjoy getting all the weight back when you stop taking shortcuts without fixing your dietary problems

>Is it effective for weight loss
Yes
>what are the side effects?
Death

Pretty sure you mean milligrams there but honestly I'd start at 200mg and work your way up to 400mg. There have been cases of death with as low at 600mg.

Don't be stupid

Can peripheral neuropathy be permanent?