/wyd/

Just smoked some weed on off-day (still have to do cardio though)
>pic related
not smoking weed is not normal in our day and age.

Veeky Forums isn't your blog you faggot retard.

This desu. Also fuck off degenerate drug addict

Legit confused here..does marijuana and/or booze kill your gains?

> pic related
twink faggot smoked weed for the first time and had to share it with someone

im just trynna fire up a thread so i can shitpost

I have nothing agianst weed but this whole I SMOKE WEED 420 BLAZE WEED CURES CANCER LEGALIZE IT LOOK AT ME HOW MUCH WEED I SMOKE DUDE WEEEEEED stuff is aids.
Can't you just fuck off into some crack den like the other addicts?

Don't fall for the weed jew breh. It just gets less fun the longer your on it and the more you smoke, and eventually you're shelling out wads of cash just to not be on edge.

>tfw i'm the asshole in the friend group who is always offered weed but never has his own
I've never smoked by myself and I want to keep it that way

DUDE

Doesn't affect anything I said, I had friends like that and they were even worse, they'd just be constantly fiending, trying to get dudes to pick up, following the bowl around at parties, etc.

It dulls out everything else in your life and you just feel bored all the time you're not high

it's fun as hell dude, once every 2 months i buy a ton of junk food and don't eat anything for the first half of the day, then i smoke weed in bed and eat my endless supply of junk food while watching movies, ultimate way to relax

This has literally nothing to do with fitness just because you said the word "cardio".

yeah u gotta unwind from those 2 units of uni work & those 3 45 minute workout seshs u do a week brah

ur workin 2 hard bruh gotta uwind hay jus fukn roll 1 up cuzzo.

you projecting there little buddy?

WEED

me? nah I'm full time worker while doin a full course load at the best uni in my country while maintain a distinction average in chem/bio science course.

why? you wanna throw down?

LMAO

ye

dont u jus wanna roll 1 up bruva

>It dulls out everything else in your life and you just feel bored all the time you're not high

So much this.
Used to smoke that shit daily for two years.

Nothing is fun anymore, I don't have the drive to do anything and nothing seems enjoyable.
I also don't laugh anymore.. yes fairly hard to be in a good mood now.

And for that I dished out 300$a month...
Wish I would have stuck to alcohol.

>he has never shot heroin