CAN'T. GAIN. WEIGHT!

You guys.

I'm currently weighing 120lbs. I'm 5'11.

I don't know what the fuck to eat to easily gain weight. I have next to no appetite!

I recently tried adding 3 tablespoons of oil after each meal in the day, that amounts to roughly 1000kcal in the day. I'm basically bulking on fat.

What the fuck can I do more?!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gwengwiz/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't eat it, drink it.

If you are willing to work out after gaining fat, eat junk for and drink high calorie drinks. Now i know this is not healthy at all but at least gain like 30 40 pounds then work out to have a good body.

Who is this bombshell?

GOMAD

You are retarded. Just eat more and stop coming here for attention pretending you just can't eat more Faggot. Oh you want us to make you feel special you don't eat much.

Drink Baskin Robbin Oreo shakes.

2 a day

I'm not sure drinking oil has any benefits. Can someone actually confirm this?

I think you'll just shit the oil out.

Drink a gallon of milk a day

> I have next to no appetite!
You dont need to have An appetite for the muscular muscles that are required for eating

>I recently tried adding 3 tablespoons of oil after each meal in the day, that amounts to roughly 1000kcal in the day. I'm basically bulking on fat.
Lol thats 360-400 at best, use a calorie calculator that Comes with a barcode scanner

>120lbs

Wtf OP can I see how skinny you are

>Muscular movements
I dun goofed

EAT MORE!

>3 tbsp after each meal
>3 meals in the day
>9 x 120

Bump

source of the girl in the pic?

GwenGwiz, ASMR bitch.

Mix weight gainer with whole milk. Pick one that has the most calories per 100g.

Drink milk instead of water.

5'11, 120 lbs
Tell me you are a woman

Gomad , oeanut butter and oils as you said. Eat spoonfulls of coconut oil

22 years old dude.

Buump

Like a few others have said in one form or another:

Have shakes, its easier to digest and will allow you to pack more in.
Eat more calorie dense foods and at the end of the day you will have to force some meals down, its just the nature of the beast.

What did you eat yesterday OP? What are you eating in a typical day?

Yesterday I got a shake with a scoop of gainer (roughly 900kcal) and my usual 9 tbsp (1000) plus three small meals. I think that'd be 3000kcal in total.

It doesn't seem too healthy, but it's the best i can do.

New to Veeky Forums. Basically in this SAMs position (6'0, 130). Any advice?

Force yourself to eat more. Yes it will feel horrible and it will take forever to eat a meal. After 15m or so you've eaten what you normally eat and then you eat a bite every 3-4m or so. It's pretty shit. Good news is, after about a month you adapt, then you are hungry. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Also, yeah as others have said, blending shit and drinking it can be a somewhat easy way to keep up the cals.

Damn what a disappointment. So much fucking makeup I actually ignore her body.

Then guess what retard, you'll be gaining weight way too fast and mostly put on fat.

I'm 5'11 and hovering at 70kg with like 2200kcal a day

If you're not gaining weight you're counting calories wrong

GOMAD

Not even kidding. You are exactly the kind of person who that diet was designed for.

500 calories and tasty
two a day = two pounds gained a week

Ok, listen. There are obviously 234324234 ways to gain weight, this is an easy and cheap one, with good macro ratio.
500 ml coconut milk
2 scoops of proton powder
150 g dextrose

1800 kcal, done.

instagram.com/gwengwiz/?hl=en

You sound obese

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

Your strawman picture doesn't work here, OP mentioned appetite, not metabolism.

this

mix protein powder and oats with some berries and milk in the blender until smooth

best bulk food.

GOMAD is a dumb meme

You're a dumb meme

others have said but drink lots of milk, whole milk, i was sort of like you and just drinking tons of glasses of it a day has made a difference fast, i just try to drink it as much as possible and drink usually 2 glasses at a time, usually have between 3/4 gallon-1 gallon a day, even in a few days theres been a difference

Make a protein shake using a can of coconut milk and two scoops
1000 calories right there, in a delicious and easy to consume shake

>What the fuck can I do more?!

did you try eating more

Drink this.

Guess the food item if you can

This

Nutella?

peanut butter.

Nope. Think baking

>1g protein
>4g fat
you're both retarded

Drink your calories. Milk, 2 scoops protein, 2 chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, blend.

I don't bake brother, I'm out of the game.

>all carbs from sugar
>not fat free
>low-ish sodium
>high-ish saturated fat
>no fiber
>trace protein
>weird serving size
>Drink this.??
Chocolate syrup?

>2 chocolate chip cookies
are they also made with protein powder?

I eat more than most anons here and I still cant gain weight. how do I trick my superior slim genetics?

Kinda close.

Sweetened Condense Milk

Milk gets me acne, peanut butter makes me have creamy diarrhea. .
I literally have to do it in hardcore mode

C O C O N U T M I L K

Eat more.

Just count calories with any one of the many apps retard. Also mass gainer with every meal.

that's not to say just drink shit. a lot of people do that and end up fucking themselves even more.

do a check for intestinal worms they can cause you to eat and not gain weight. then eat more

got the same problem as op
i snack pretty much all day. it feels like my body is so used to snacking, that i can only eat regular meals slowly with constant breaks.

does the tempo you eat in, matter in regards to gaining weight or generally being healthy? is there something i can do to eat in the optimal way more easily?

completely disagree. this ectomorph won't gain 30-40 fuckin lbs from lifting and eating junk. and that's so fuckin bad for you. "just eat junk trust me it works"
everything is a fuckin meme and everything becomes stupid because of trends
basically both of these.
why don't you just do an internet search.
not the best idea for this guy. not even possible for this guy. he needs to focus on solid real foods more than liquid nutrients in place of those real solid foods.
>You dont need to have An appetite for the muscular muscles that are required for eating
that doesn't conclude anything for op. he's asking for help. "hurr u dun't need to hav appetite just eat" well no shit he already knows that.
the fucker doesn't cook for shit. he's eating shit and doesn't move that much during the day. he should feel like a hungry beast before each meal. also 1000 calories a day is shit for a 120lb 5'11" guy. honestly i'm 125lbs and eat AT LEAST 2500 cal a day. op is fucking himself. op ain't "bulking on fat" nor is he bulking. he's lying to himself and doesn't know it. it's just a way for him to say he's consuming enough bullshit for his body to change. him drinking fuckin oil is a real bad ideal.
i don't think you know what is going on.
yeah you say this but he can end up fucking himself more if we don't provide details.
that would be even unhealthier for a woman to have those stats. i'd rather op be a guy.
decent
that's your problem you aren't eating enough real foods nor tracking your shit. also fuck off with that picture.
he's not gaining weight that fast. 120lbs vs 154lbs is a huge difference in starting weight for gaining weight. it's a lot more "difficult" for him to gain by default.
yes and no.

Macadamia nuts 700 cal /100g
pistachio nuts 570 cal/100g
Peanuts 590 cal/ 100g
Hazelnut 630 cal/ 100g
walnut 660 cal / 100g
almonds 570 cal / 100g

tiny volume great taste good fats fiber massiv cals.

real foods are more important. this helps but you need to provide a guide.
it doesn't work period.
pretty much this. eat this at least once a day op.
but "drink lots of milk" is so varied and a shot in the dark at op for him to attempt to catch properly. we need to help him with details. saying "do this do that" is not enough for this jackass.
yes and no.
this answer doesn't change anything. "just eat more hurrr" no shit he knows that.
this.
yes and no on the drinking calories shit. don't JUST drink calories. WHEN and WHAT are just as important. "d-drink ur calories!" yeah tell that to 85% of regular females who start "working out" and go on shit diets they can't hold down for more than a week or a month.
no. you add that as a small treat. i also disagree with his recipe but it "works".
it's not a bad idea to do this. but i doubt it's that.
consume more greens. also consider what medication, if any, you use for your acne. this can leave you dependent on it to an extent and needing to consume more greens to begin with.
it's really not difficult to replace milk with other foods in order to get your protein and calories in.
pretty much this...
this.
yeah read the sticky or do an internet search.

>coconut milk
>yes and no
u wot
What is no about it?
Good amount of calories, great for keto and drinking it is really easy as compared to eating an extra 1000 calories.

If you ever feel hungry during the day, you're doing it wrong. Pick at least three nights each week. On those nights, eat until you are sick and want to kill yourself.

I recommend frozen pizza with at least 2 kinds of meat. Eat the whole damn thing. Sit down and eat until the entire thing is gone. Don't stand up unless you've finished, I don't give a shit how long it takes
If you can't do that, don't come back here complaining about not being able to gain weight

people are the problem, not the coconut milk.

op really needs a guide. he could end up eating just a fuckin shake in replacement of a meal. that's worse than consuming solid foods alone.

add a shake to supplement, rather than replace.

>yeah read the sticky or do an internet search.
the sticky doesn't seem to mention anything about eating tempo and the need for breaks while eating, as far as i can see.
googling just brings up clickbait lists about losing weight.

I highly doubt twigfuck up there eating 1000 calories in any meal, so even if he did replace a meal with it, it wouldnt be an issue.
At no point did I tell him to replace a meal with it.
The sticky exists, many calorie counting sites exist. OP is obviously a lazy weak willed piece of shit who wants an easy answer.

some things work for some people and some dont.
I will recommend trying out timed feeding or IF.
if you are struggling to put on weight because you never feel hungry due to constant snacking, thats an issue. Try changing up how you eat and see how it goes

idiots. guy is 5'11 and 120 lbs. a walking skeleton. GOMAD was made for him, especially since he claims he can't eat enough food.

try to eat full meals out of the day so you are constantly consuming proper nutrients. stay away from snacking and grazing. maybe graze as your last meal. but even then, don't treat it like a snack. treat it like a sensible meal. if you have munchies in some sort of way where your brain craves the feeling of eating tasty little snacks throughout the day, just sip on water or don't eat. wait until your next meal. it will make it that much more rewarding. if you snack make sure it's sensible and clean. keep researching.

my bad i didn't try to say you meant to tell him to replace it. it's just that i have met so many people (usually co-workers or friends i dumped) who don't do nutrition right. sure, they see "results" and shit for a bit, but they tend to think drinking liquid shit is much better than eating real foods over long periods of time. then because they lost like 25lbs with a semi-healthy yet still shit overall diet, they get all preachy. at least this is what normies believe, so i had to make that my main point up there. i should have been more detailed.
also i highly agree with your last sentence in reply to my post.

>I think you'll just shit the oil out.

that's weird cos when i last ate a whole apple, i shat out a whole apple, had to push really hard.

you are one of the following:-

a) impatient
b) seriously ill
c) unable to count calories
d) lying

my bet is a combination of A and C.