Did lifting turn you into a Chad?

I bought all the memes that you couldn't lift away autism and girls only fuck 9/10's only to find out that fit was retarded. I just started lifting like 4 months ago and I have an average looking face and I'm already banging qt girls on tinder. Did lifting turn anyone else into a Chad?

heh... nice tinder you got there... kid

You must be soooo hot

I had to uninstall and reinstall tinder and for some reason that made it look at all of my matches. Now I can't big dick my friends and show them my 100 matches. Feels fucking bad man

Chad is a state of mind

Yeah I can't get a total number of matches anymore, those are just the new ones I havent actually looked at or messaged.

I have come to realize this. All it took was losing some weight and doing a shitload of shrooms

Yeah I was just trying to defend my pitiful 3 new matches. You are a fucking god. What do you look like?

D U D E
U
D
E

druggist

nah I'm just an ex fatty with a decent flattering photo and a solid bio who swipes everything for an ego boost, I never actually message or reply to any of them and if I want to get laid I use my fetlife profile.

Please explain. How can I make it, too?

Im not a chad, nor is it a goal.

But the term fake it before you make it is real mate. The best thing you can do in life is realize when you are playing mental gymnastics to justify things and overcome them.

Our fears of rejection or failure hold us back far more than our actual problems.

We are what we repeatedly do. Act confident and eventually you will become confident. Talk to random people to practice being social if you're autistic. And obviously keep lifting so that you actually look good.

im not chad and I'll never be one, but lifting definentely made me more confident

dayum

good shit!

R8 my desc:

187cm tall 92kg weight average size.
Hit me with message if you like cuddling.

soooooooooooo man

Why do girls all look the same

You didn't outlift your autism have you?

Why are they all so hot

>guys are not allowed to have selfies on their profile
>girl only have selfies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Fetlife
I used to use that back in my single degenerate days...good fucking times.

The surprising shortage of decent doms means you get your pick of the litter if you are one.

of course not that shit is for life

>This will never be you

Post your photos

>I have an average looking face and I'm already banging qt girls on tinder.
No, your face is superior to average. You cannot fuck trough Tinder if you're ugly or average.

I saw this one posted a few days ago.

Either you had a lucky page once, or you are a faggot, and stole this pic.

This is literally my only pic on tinder. If I can do it anyone can.

Matches are one thing, pulling is another

Huh. What does your profile say?

I don't go on tinder to not fuck girls

Not even very good

Should I fuck this though? just got out of a 3 year relo and she's kinda on the thicc side

you could have just wrote 6'3 and it would have the same effect

>6'3''
>A MOTHERFUCKING PUPPY

No shit you're getting matches.

Do you think she's cute? Then do it. If you think you can do better then don't. I got out of a 4 year relationship in December and I fucked everything that moved for a few weeks just because. Didn't realize how bad some of the girls were until my room mate's girlfriend saw one leave the house and said "You know you're way out of her league, right?".

Those tits are going to droop like a spaniels ears when she takes her bra off. Extremely well angled photo.

I'm gonna go for it user wish me luck
>chad mode engaged

Fuckin do it my man. Honestly sleeping with someone else will help you move on from the relationship more than anything else. Did for me at least

Matches are easy, pulling is hard.

>have long-term girlfriend
>tinder threads appeal to instincts of spreading my seed
>15 seconds of introspection make me shudder at the degeneracy and soulless validation-fucking
Not to mention STDs. I don't know how people can do it.

are you e-banging them on tinder?

or actually meeting up with them and banging?

You know, just because you think you could, doesnt mean you actually can

What the fuck is e-banging. No, I am literally having vaginal intercourse with these women.

lol that bio

Well shit I can't do either

fuck man how was ending a 4 years relationship? How long did it take you to get over it? I an getting closer to the date where I will have to end an almost 3 years perfect relationship by agreement because we have different goals and want to be at different places. Just the thought of not seeing her anymore is soulcrushing.

That's baby shit. Check me out brehs

No, it was a mix of getting fit as fuck, already being tall, already being decently good looking face-wise, improving my style and most importantly improving my social skills massively that turned me into a chad.

but man am I slayin these days holy shit

I created a profile only to boost my confidence. It's really easy to exploit your height when you're not actually meeting anyone irl. Adding "6'4" to my profile def boosted my matches, it's my real height but I am an autistic beta and also a skelly dyel at 175

Those chicks are ugly. Quality over quantity.
>e-banging
You crazy kids

Honestly, fucking terrible. Lost my best friend and now she haaates me. But I had to do it. We had been dating since high school and we were so different by junior year of college that neither of us were really happy any more and I couldn't see myself marrying her. Still not 100% over it but I'm getting there.

Damn dude does Hannah have a big dick or what?

>100

Kind of, I used to be bullied a fuckton when I went to my new school. It killed my confidence for 3 years. When I started lifting and saw good results I could finally walk with my head high again

if you don't I will, send her my way fag

ya but those girls r ugly

Use a condom tho, probably got chlamydia from a chick last week, gon see the doctor on thursday

personality matters most

>not swiping right on everyone and sorting it out later

Fucking hell used it for 2 weeks and only got 1 match who didn't reply
Although desu I had only 1 pic
How do you do it? I'm really unphotogenic

this, who the fuck has time to look at every basic bitch profile and decide whether she's qt or not

be man-pretty

Bro you're somewhat handsome, tall, fit, and you seem intelligent. Keep it up faggot! I'll be there someday soon.

I am terrified of both STD's and accidental pregnancy. I will never not use a condom.

how tall are you?

I live in Burlington, I need to find this woman

ahahhaha what is this women

make an okcupid account and search the username if you really want to talk to her

>Has dogs
>Dogs
>s
Dropped

your wife

>I'm cute,

I refuse to believe this is real

>I wanna hang

like her tits

Wrong
If you're good looking this will backfire. You get so many fucking matches you don't want.
If you're ugly and struggling this is a good technique but if you aren't don't do it.

because they are all the same

'coming to bed, dear?'

Why even get in a relationship at that point? At some point somebody's gonna see something wrong...

Damn quite the catch!

>Western degeneracy

I'm 5'10. Put 6' on profile
Average height of men in my country is 5'8

>Delete tinder and restart 2 days ago
>1 match
>Unmatches almost immediately

fml

>tfw from a small country so using tinder is probably pointless
>tfw also worried I'll run into someone I know

I just don't talk to the one's I don't want, but I also live in a relatively unpopulated area though so its pretty common for there to not even be anyone in the area to swipe on

oh shit someone might find out im hetero

jesus fucking christ I almost read the whole thing, also

>Note:
>EXTRA:
>OTHER:
>**NOTE**
>Other things:(underlined)
>***NOTE***(underlined)

I love it when women mark out their daddy issues so you don't have to pay attention

What age were you when you became Chad?

women are a fucking meme

are they all autistic?

yeah like look at this 11 year old

I'm gonna make a come back on tinder soon.
But how to into good photos? Asking my friends to take good pictures of me is very far from what they'd expect of me and I feel I'd be letting them down if I let them know I actually care about how I look, contrary to what I've always said.

I didn't do bad with tinder last time, but not super good (like matching with the 9s and 10s, mostly 6-8). My bf% is going down rapidly now and I've been lifting for 2 years. I've gotten the "WOW" from women I've taken home recently, so I know I'm good enough to bed all the girls I want, but how to make that clear through tinder photos and bio? My text game is also pretty good

look at top post of all time on r/theredpill about frame control. its legit

See that's why. Rules are different. I'm in Pittsburgh and there are 4 colleges a stones throw from each other. Fish in a barrel nigguh.

>I'm a carnivore
>I cherish animals as fellow human beings
I'm not even a vegan but this is bullshit

This woman has some serious issues nonetheless

Fuck I'm going uni in Northampton. Dw lads I'll find her and merk her

Get a camera and a tripod. Go to nice places on sunny day's and have it look like someone has taken the photo.

If you're in a busy spot, say a nice scenic place or something, ask a passer by (a grill) if they want to be in the photo. Pictures showing you with other people smiling etc are always good in online dating.

>using tinder
>get a match or two every few days
>tried messaging one, went good but then blew me off twice
>stopped messaging from then on
>still swiped though
>get match and message alert
>go to check tinder
>no messages
>girl is hot af
>"wtf why would it tell me I have a message if no messages??"
>don't use tinder for a few days
>get on later
>check to see if that girl unmatched with me
>not at the top anymore
>oh shit she messaged me
>"Hey you're really cute :) I was thinking we could prolly hang out tomorrow afternoon if you'd like" or something along the lines of that
>3 days ago
Fuck me damnit

what profile got that?

Thanks user, I especially liked the last one.
You've obviously read the sidebar.
Can do the same @ beach I assume

I got HPV after about 20 bouts of rawdogging. Ain't nothing but a peanut. All in all, worth it. Condoms are terrible. Wear 'em now tho because I'm not a monster.

This is the most autistic shit I've ever read. You honestly think asking random people to be in your photos is not weird?

You're a moron.