Took a confidence hit today

I got roasted for eating a protein bar today.

>I have been trying to get out of skelly mode recently
>I have been increasing the calories and protein I eat whilst cutting down on trash food
>whilst eating a protein bar at lunch today an obese acquaintance said that eating that much protein was unnecessary
>I actually think this acquaintance has autism btw not just using it as a general adjective
>I try to ignore him but he keeps blessing me with his baseless knowledge on nutrition
>His subtle 'superior to you' autistic insults finally get to me
>I ask him if he knows so much about nutrition why is he a fat shit
>smugpepe.png
>autist, after criticizing me for 5 straight minutes, gets very defensive
>says he's a fat shit out of choice
>'you try to look good user and you still look like shit'
>I go from smugpepe.png to sadwojak.jpg

Is it true fit? Do I look like shit? I know I have a long way to go still, and I have booked lots of sessions with a personal trainer, but do I currently looking like shit?

It really got me in the feels.

You seem equally as autistic as this guy

This is side view

i can guarantee you look better than he does. yeah you're skinny but at least you're lean.

he got defensive because you called him out, do it again every time. his defensiveness belies the fact that he is insecure about his weight, as he should be.

I'm not autistic, just insecure

its normal for normies to drag down others success.

you look fine, you look like a typical ottermode dude who drowns in pussy

>letting an ugly person make you question your life
now THATS not a good look

Ur fine and not fat next time say you train but it takes time, and maybe start bashing him for his stretchmarks or something btw he is jealous fatty

Maybe he was referring to your FACE or your HEIGHT, maybe your FRAME. Nonetheless, that was the equivalent of "no u" so don't get butt blasted over it

just tell him at least your not a fat fuck

Grill here

You look very lean, but sexy. Not fat, skelly or skinny fat. That friend was just jealous and insecure.

I'm 6'3 75kg if that's any help

Thanks team, I needed to hear that.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

OP it's hard as fuck to escape skelly mode and lots of people are going to try to put you down. people hate seeing others improve themselves bc it makes them feel bad about not fixing their own problems.
I gained 30 pounds this year on my way out of skelly mode people who are jacked have complimented me. People who look like shit have all sorts of negative or passive comments. I'm pretty insecure and the first few times it was hard to deal with but it gets easier as you get bigger. We're gonna make it bro

You look fine but from your story both you and your friend sound like dicks.

Hanging with someone who drags you.
Getting into an arguement over your food choices
Using 'whilst' twice in your story, also meme-speak.
How's the weather in fedora land recently?

>letting a fat cunt get to your head

you're better than that,user

>smugpepe.jpg
>sadwojak.jpg
>Really got me in the feels

You're about as autistic as they come my friend

>wearing boxers

Come on.

I actually feel bad for insulting him, I regret it now.

He's always putting me down, I'm not his friend, he just tags along

30lbs in one year is impressive af. Keep it up mate.

fuck those faggots and keep lifting. When you get huge, then you'll show them. They say success is the best revenge, and believe me user, it is.

You don't look that good, accept reality, you need to train harder.

That's not autistic, that's just being a newfag from Facebook who recently found Veeky Forums.

>whilst
>whilst
>smugpepe
>sadwojak
>giving a fuck what other people think
>letting it destroy your confidence
Where do I begin with you

you're cute, i'd fuck you any time. Hips look promising, post ass maybe?

both of you are normies
kys

I want to stick my peepee in your pooper you delicious twink.

>That's not autistic, that's just being a newfag from Facebook who recently found Veeky Forums
And it's them who flood this entire site with blogshit and stale memes.

pull up your damn pants, are you black? no

qt desu, I'd like to tongue-fuck your boipucci

You've got nice hair.

Just keep lifting.

A grill looked at me yesterday and I thought she was making fun of me at first because I'm also insecure, later i realised she was mirin. Psychological gains are a long road user. Also your fat friend is never gonna make it

people that scoff at healthy eaters have the same feeling of guilt as people that scoff at people that pray before a meal. it's just them rationalizing their guilt with a false sense of moral superiority.

you lose 10 muscle every fucking time you say "whilst"

anyways keep eating and keep training, you'll make it

pls be my trophy husband. im a guy btw

Oldfag here with a pro tip for you young cunts. Girls and women are mean but often they're too insecure about themselves to risk actually making fun of you out loud or to your face in case someone (including you) stands up for you and shuts them down or points out their flaws. If a girl is making fun of you, balance of probability is that she's miring, not being mean.

work abdominals, shoulders, lats and obliques more, you have wide hips and you need to cover them as much as possible

but you luk gud :DDD, would fuck and I'm straight haha!

You look good man, seriously.

Yea, you look like shit.

Why are you only training your chest?

I'm not going to butter you up like the other homosexuals here.

You look like a regular skelly with defined pecs.

you're /normiemode/
it's better to be skinny than to be fat
now stop wasting your time on Veeky Forums and lift some weights

??

When he gives his nutrition advice you smile and thank him. If he keeps going you nod, say "oh really", and "nice". He knows you're just going along with what he says. Ever talk to somebody and they act like they're not really listening and dismissing you? And you feel like a dick after? Yeah, that's what it would do to him.

Never lose your composure in banter and conversations. Certain people grow up in environments like that (urban, poor). If you start throwing insults like that they know your feelings are hurt. You handled that like a little bitch. You may be more attractive than him, but you obviously don't believe it.

>actually think this acquaintance has autism btw not just using it as a general adjective

Judging by the way you don't know how to deal with basic social interactions, I would say you do

this. so. much.

How did you gain so much weight? Skelly reporting in

Pls b mai bf

post butt

You're skinny as hell (as you already know), but it looks like you're on a good path.
It's better to be thin than to be a fat piece of shit that doesn't care about their body.
Also ditch the PT, waste of money. Put in the extra time and effort to experiment with what works with you.
And to gain general mass (which you should as a skelly), eat a pound of pasta a day. 1600 calories, around 60g protein, tons of carbs. Coupled with some other meals and a shake, you'll get more than enough to meet your needs. I've put on 4kg the past 2 weeks.

Marijuana aided force feeding to be honest. I also started out dangerously underweight 145 lbs at 6'1"

You have nice hair and should consider growing it out. It's wasted on that toddler hair cut.

everybody ITT telling you that you look good are lying to you/want you as their twink bottom

you look like shit and youre soft for letting some stupid fatty get under your skin, and even softer coming here to cry about it

With how insecure you are no amount of lifting will ever make you feel better about yourself, wowza. Makes me sad because I'm on the same level and have been lifting for almost 8 year, continuous downward spiral of getting bigger/leaner but being self conscious about my appearence

What game is this?

While'st'dve'ly

Nice pepperoni nipples

That should have been your indication to drop a truth bomb on his fat ass, you should have leaped at the chance to destroy his life in a couple sentences

would have been so easy

Do you even lift?

>At least I'm trying to improve myself

Your personality is shit. You'll never make it

>he's a fat shit out of choice

Lmao and you actually believed this fucking loser? "Looking good" is a long fucking journey. The weird phase between beginning to lift and actually seeing improvement is awkward.

All you need to do now is get jacked as fuck and fucking slam that fucker

Yes you look awful.

Also you look 17 so you should fucking kill yourself and fuck the fuck outta here.

>whilst

Britfag here that's a normal word is there a problem?

>everybody ITT telling you that you look good are lying to you/want you as their twink bottom

This desu. Don't get too big OP, a cute twink is a terrible thing to waste.

>>'you try to look good user and you still look like shit'
Yeah no shit you don't look good overnight, but how would a fatty that has given himself up know.

Show boipucci.

>Having even a fraction of a fuck about the opinion of some degenerate sub-human obese

You're not gonna make it user. I mean jesus christ, are you a MAN, or are you a pussy bitch? It would seem the latter is the case

Dont let this douchebag ruin your confidence.
Maybe he can solve a math equasion faster than you, but he will fail at 90% of all other sources of happiness in life

and from someone completely neutral (straight male 30+ medical professional) I can say you look very good and you are far from "skinny". Actually If i was you I would just stick with your training regime and dont try to look like a douchbag bodybuilder.

enjoy health!

You look a thousand times better than any fat fuck. You also look DYEL, but if that's 'looking like shit', then 95% of guys look like shit.

Is... is this considered rude? I do this all the time.

Apart from the gyno you look fine

>fat shit insults you saying that you still look like shit
>implying a fat shit's opinion on what looks good and what looks bad matters

stop being a bitchboi and get over it

Should've just said, atleast I look better than you.

>1600 calories
>60g protein

What's the problem with that? I just checked; in 1 box of spaghetti there's 1600 cals, 56g protein. OP already said he eats protein bars, so toss on one of those, probably 10g protein per bar. Get in a protein shake with lmao2scoops, that's roughly 40-50g protein there depending on the brand. You'll obviously eat more than that throughout the day and at that point it's not hard to meet or exceed your calorie / protein macros. Only downside to eating a bunch of pasta is the high carb content but if you're as thin as OP, you'd more than likely benefit from general mass gain as opposed to someone who is a normal weight or overweight.

There's much better ways to reach your daily protein goal then eating a whole fucking box of spaghetti a day

Sure, but it's great for quick weight gain. I've never experienced better results than when I ate pasta by the truck load. That was basically the point I was trying to make to OP.

best twink that's been posted on Veeky Forums for quite a while desu

You definitely look better than any fat fuck. That guy is just trying to cut you down to his level by shit talking you out of jealousy.

Before I started lifting I was like 130 lbs 5'11. Is that considered underweight? Is it dangerous to be that skinny?

Everyone starts somewhere my dude, maybe today you do look like shit, will that be true next year? You decide.

You look ok my boy. Still far from passing but maybe talk to your doc to get some of dat HRT. You will make a really qt grill with those hips bby

Being completely honest, you look normal. That fattie was just talking out of his ass. Here on Veeky Forums you are completely LMAO 150 lbs manlet DYEL, out there you may be abit skinny at worst.

Gain some weight and work on your strengthbase. Growing that hair out would be nice too.

As an America, "whilst" sounds like "while" wearing a fedora.

OP I like your current haircut, idk why everybody is telling you to grow it longer.
You also look fine but will look even finer after you up your calories and stick to lifting. Good luck guy.

Use that as motivation to keep working harder. You're trying to make yourself better, he's not. He's just a bitter idiot. Everyone looks like crap when they start out, who cares. Focus on the future instead

you could get some mass, the rest looks fine

but you sound autistic

This desu. Your fat fuck friend doesn't have a thread full of fags on a Congolese art history forum talking about how they wanna put it in.

Your mind is very weak

Nice breeding hips and gyno you framecel fag

>Do I look like shit?
Why do you care about what some autistic fat fuck thinks?

LOL are you serious? Fat obese cunt talks shit you tell him stfu fatty n ignore him.

HE"S A FAT SHIT, WHO CARES WHAT HE SAYS.

KEEP TRAINING PROPERLY, KEEP IMPROVING, EAT MORE FOOD. STAY CONSISTANT!!!!

Next time a fatty tries to tell you it's by "choice" tell them this.

"Being fat is a sign of no discipline and being greedy."

I usually say that and then continue to expand on how fat people have no self control and they're greedy and selfish. It usually triggers fats.

Also make jokes about "choosing to have diabetes... very smart"

part of making it is having the confidence to see through all the bullshit of others not committed to bettering themselves and tune out their insults and opinions as if they werent even there.

if a fat fuck got under your skin by cutting you down and boiling down your hard work to nothing then its time to start making mental gains. but keep lifting. its all the same journey

Stop caring so much whay people think you fucking retard.

Just keep lifting bro
We're all gonna make it

My brother is like that and he's not on his deathbed or anything, but his health isn't great

>call your friend a name
>he calls you a name
>run off to Veeky Forums to get sympathy