/plg/ power lifting general

hackenschmidt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQx-ZEAgIXB/
strawpoll.me/12372084/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4sheiko

RAFAEL I'M GOING TO STOMP ON YOUR HEAD IN 3 DAYS AND MAKE YOUR BRAIN RATTLE AROUND IN YOUR HEAD UNTIL IT'S MUSH AND I'M NOT KIDDING

Please guys

The comfiest thread in /plg/ happened to be right after it left. I dont care who or what it is. I just want it to leave.

This

Hi friend.

Man I was not paying attention before that first attempt, forgot my wrist wraps lmao.

How heavy was your opener?

wow

there's not a single argument that can get you out of this one. none.

surprised no one commented on this.

there should be more images like this one, where trappy uses the same "technique" to try and hide his identity.

someone please go through the archives. there's bound to be a juicy post that trappy would never post if she is who she says she is.

Opened at 192.5 second attempt was at 205 lmao.

>if she is who she says she is

or is this

if he is who he says she is
if she is who she says he is
if he is who he says she is

im so confused

I want to STOP talking about LIVIA CAVALCANTI for ever and I want EVERYONE to do as I do.

Listen to jizzley everyone

>205kg second attempt last year
>already talking about squatting 250 and lifting 230 in the gym

SQUAT CHADS PLEASE GO

Can I ask you a question?

Can I stop you?

Then stop enabling Rafael and replying to him as if he's done nothing wrong you fucking weirdo

Lol just wanted to know the story behind a picture you posted once but if you don't want to answer I won't ask

Ask away

I'm going to stop replying to you, how about you?

Shut up faggot. Fucking trips are all narcissists I swear.

What's the story behind the photo with you shirtless in the middle of the road with a bunch of girls?

Doing second day of TM tommorrow. Where can I read up on varying my lifts/ adding more accessories? I wanna work on my weaknesses and not feel like I'm stagnating and burn out.

>Tfw did 211kg for an RPE 8 single yesterday

Feels good man

once again i would like to bring this up
>"""secure""" trips
that is all

Wew

What are you planning to squat at your next meet?

I'm 16 on a cadet training camp and its taken in the evening when we had free time.

It was their idea.

I'm hoping to get close to 250, I'll have a better idea once I finish project momentum.

Mfw thinking about being stronger then you at squatting.

Do you mind if I save this?

Why do my traps become sore every time I do shrugs?
Literally every time without failure

It's all yours buddy.

>mfw getting out squatted by a newb gde

>buddy

+1
Stop being modest. I know all of those sluts have gotten a taste of your lil seeger ;)

I hate going to the db section in my commercial gym. Dude besides me is clearly on tren, both in phsyical appearance and as he's mumbling insults to the weight, flexing nonstop in the mirror, throwing weights, grumbling literally every 30seconds or so and of course punching the wall.
This guy is like old pete rubish x1000.

Ffs I just wanna do some db bench in peace.

Did you bang any of them?

Was it a bully?

Just you wait I think I finally got my deadlift back on track.

How much do you diddle?

No

So did i

Lol Sean once found the original on Facebook. They were not kind to me in retrospect

Kek sorry for bringing back these feels

Lel it's fine. Was a fun week.

So a bunch of hormonal teenage girls want you to take off your shirt in front of them when you have a good body and you dont do anything? This is not like my Japanese cartoons

Like 240kg, I finally have it feeling comfy again though and I'm quite a big stronger now than when I first pulled that so more gains will hopefully come quickly.

Let the try harder battle of 2017 begin.

Yes. Also doing 'anything' would get you instantly kicked off the camp and probably disciplinary action at school.

Reeeeeeeee

Can you post that pic

Directly after that thread I've set a new bench PR. Such a calm and comfy evening.

Also lmao check out the captcha

I've added half an inch to my forearms in less than 2 weeks

Ask me anything

Except how. Because that's secret.

Nice. I'm shooting for a 200kg @8 single for deads today on PM. Hoping to pull 230-240 after this training cycle

what app do you use for browsing Veeky Forums?

How ?

Kids sneak off all the time in camp m8
Idk how you could be in that situation and fug that up

Why do squats suck so bad if i even take a week off to do a skills test come back the next week on monday and i'm suddenly weak and shit and can't hit the numbers i was hitting the previous week

deadlift was fine though

Clover. Literally best app. Has a thread watcher and everything. But idk where I downloaded it

Wrist curls and having tiny forearms to begin with

What did you jack it to?

Good luck lad. My target is 222.5 today, but I might be cheeky and make that 225 instead.

Second.

You have to download a secondary app store to access it now. But it's worth it. Check out the clover website or github

instagram.com/p/BQx-ZEAgIXB/
Lads

Sparrows IG

Good luck. Pray to our Lord and savior mike the meme man tuskchair 5 times a day. And don't forget to make the pilgrimage to micca

>96 votes already

strawpoll.me/12372084/

she looks so much better with training clothes on

That ass is thicc tho

newfag lifter here

i've been doing stronglifts 5x5 for the last 2 months but apparently this is some baby shit

my stats are:
5x200 squat
5x210 dl
5x130 bench
5x100 ohp

what exactly should i be doing in /plg/s eye?

Eat more brace better and try hard. Also 3x5(SS) will have you stall later.

If you're gaining strength continue doing it, altough I'd add some "aesthetics" lifts like curls and general back work.

>tfw too smart to use 3rd party application to browse an online chinese ouijia game design board

this

What's your bodyweight

pic related or 5/3/1 for begginers

I'd say do canditos linear if the goal is powerlifting. If it's just general strength than idk agree with you

Yeah thats another good suggestion

pls be in kg...

If those stats are legit, then you're stronger than a lot of powerlifters here.

But you're asking what you should be doing, if you're trying to prepare for powerlifting, then you need to prepare for a meet.

That is easy. Find a federation that you like. Enter the meet. Learn the rules. And then go compete in the meet. Congratulations you're now a powerlifter.

If you're asking what training you should do, that depends. If you're still improving, don't change anything.

If your improvement stalls, then you may have to switch to intermediate programming. Texas Method is fantastic, but there are lots of other options depending on what your goals are.

Also, just a general warning, be aware that there is a predator lurking this General trying to elicit nude pictures and personal information from homosexuals.

Again 2 different plgs and I don't know in which should I blogpost. Anyway did 140kgx3 squat which is 5 kg more than my previous max and I'm fucking happy so I want to share it.

trappy is dead, trolling or bullying isnt allowed anymore

>If those stats are legit, then you're stronger than a lot of powerlifters here.
I'm pretty sure he's talking in lbs

Haven't been here in a week or so. I don't see 'it' in this thread, does it mean that 'it' is finally gone?

I'm not bullying.

There is literally a Brazilian man with mental illness collecting the personal information of people online under the guise of being a coach.

Said man is using a false identity. I find his dishonesty, narcissistic personality, use of lewd and sexually explicit photographs, and discussion of sexual matters to be disturbing and inappropriate for this venue.

These are facts. It is not bullying. If you feel bullied just close your monitor and read a book.

what do you mean by brace better? and by baby shit i meant the program
i come on /plg/ seeing these complex programs and i feel like im missing out

i always thought "aesthetic" "high rep = size" lifts were bullshit and only useful for roiders who'll get large regardless
i was thinking of getting better at pull ups and dips, but i suck at them

6'1" 205lbs

thanks

sorry

>If those stats are legit, then you're stronger than a lot of powerlifters here.
haha i wish... it's in lbs
im not looking to compete, inb4 shitstorm
thanks for the advice though

Maybe. He's been exposed but he comes back and posts once or twice to see if we've forgotten. We will never forget
Look for the imgur link in this thread

>i always thought "aesthetic" "high rep = size" lifts were bullshit and only useful for roiders who'll get large regardless
>i was thinking of getting better at pull ups and dips, but i suck at them
I don't mean training bodybuilding style with 20 rep sets and mind muscle connection
I'm talking about training other lifts than the 5/6 that are in SL 5x5 to get more all-round trained and for prehab purposes. Only doing a few limited movements isn't optimal for long-term health.

Replacing the lunges on PM with belt squats. Yay or nay?

You're new you not missing out. Linear progression programing is best for a new lifter. Keep it simple when you start and work on more complex and specific movements when you have a better idea of your goals and weaknesses.

Bracing is just something you do with your core when lifting for any big compound lift. I like to meme that phrase for simple questions because my phone auto predicts it.

Welcome to the new era of plg kiddo

>s-sorry

you fucking better be nerd

That whole "I need your email adress for you to see your dietmar plan and throwawayemails won't open it" threw up some red flags. Guess I'll never see my personalized dietmar plan

congrats user

alright I'll take that into account, thanks dude
i was actually looking into adding more things like what you were suggesting

cool, thanks man
feels good finally getting diverse advice without getting shilled sheiko

shut up weeb, im likely physically larger than you

This might elicit some disapproval but whatever:
I honestly think beginners should do a lot of high-rep variations of the main compound movements. Things like weight belt squats, leg press, RDLs, db bench, db ohp, cable rows, etc. Not instead of the main compounds, but in addition to them. I think that technical mastery and muh CNS efficiency and all that will develop over time anyway. The primary element beginners lack, imho, is muscle mass. So if you do a beginner program where each day is squat/(bench or ohp)/(deadlift or heavy row) I would throw in one additional compound assistance movement for something like 3x10 (exact sets/reps matters little, just get "a good amount of volume" in) and one smaller movement (ham curls, triceps extension, lat raise, w/e).

But that's just my opinion, feel free to ignore.

If you actually cared about /plg/, you'd be handling this in an entire different manner instead of doing what you've been doing.

Just saying.
And it's a shame that you're not the only one. Most people seem to have lost the head off their shoulders.

So next time the thread turn to shit, look back at what you've done and how you contributed to it.

I may be a twinkshit, but youre no match for my superior speed and agility

*unsheathes katana sword*

it's good advice, i've been looking into trying to find decent accessories

i believe Chinese Olympic lifters incorporate muscle building exercises into their programs, but i could be pulling that out of my ass

could you recommend any specific accessories?

shoo shoo rafeallo
>shoo shoo rafeallo
shoo shoo rafeallo
>shoo shoo rafeallo
shoo shoo rafeallo
>shoo shoo rafeallo

Fuck off you sick rafaello

How do I transition from touch and go bench to paused bench?

>I honestly think beginners should do a lot of high-rep variations of the main compound movements.
I agree as well, within reason.

Beginner should practice the compound movements with enough frequency to learn the skill of the movement. But overall volume of that movement should be relatively low. Or I should say low enough that they're still making progress without over taxing themselves.

Using dumbbell work and other variations might take a little longer to progress on, but it builds a better Foundation in my opinion.

Trying to race from beginner to Advanced on powerlifting only programs is not usually a recipe for success in the long-term.

See
Your behavior is disturbing. I feel bad for anyone that has shared any personal information with you. In a more civilized country, your behavior would land you in jail.

cadets is such a tory youth organisation

>physically larger than you
ok tubster

3 days til i put your teeth against a curb and stomp on your head raffy :)