Will lifting help me be less beta?

Will lifting help me be less beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtnoPAqU_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. But you may gain an increase in confidence and pride.

>confidence and pride
this is 50% of what I want in life

>thanks for telling me I'm right even when I'm wrong

Once a beta always a beta

You do remain psychologically beta but you can look very alpha on the surface (muscular physique, self respect, confidence, etc...)
The thing is on a deeper psychological level you still function like a beta.

you can learn to fake being an alpha to trick 99.9% of normies and girls.

I do.

No, you slowly grow out of it once you get pussy

Nope.

Source: lifting for 10 years and still can't score unless the girl makes the first move.

>go to gym at night to avoid people
>one other dude is there
>totally jacked
>keeps coming over to try to talk and brag about his sets

I'm a guy btw. Dude was just completely awkward and obviously insecure about himself.

So no, lifting does not cure betaness.

It may raise your confidence and self-esteem which may in turn cause you to stop acting so beta. Usually betas don't value themselves enough.

This. With practice, you fake being alpha.

you'll still be beta, you have to make your move now, if you lift for girls and you're still a virgin and you bench your bodyweight at least just neck yourself

And how do I do this

That dude is clearly her fag hag.

Veeky Forums is so tenuously perched on the edge of the closet that they can't even recognize their would-be buttboys for the goddamn Pride march.

hag fag* rather

It helps me a lot. I walk taller and and more confident. 5'9" manlet by the way. It boosts your confidence, and makes you care less what people think. I just started lifting and already feel way better about myself.

Once you get to where you know you're good at something, it's a lot easier to have that confidence. Learn a skill and use your time lifting to get more energy. Will make you sleep better too. I think a big problem is having so much downtime. If you stand around awkwardly because you have no direction, you feel weird. If you're busy, you feel more alpha because you don't have time to worry about other people's feelings.

Lifting and spending time in the gym does alleviate some symptoms of beta toxicity. Gains give you confidence, and if you aren't absolutely autistic, you'll meet people you see regularly and talk with them and get to know them, spending time with people, getting to know them, helps with your ability to talk to strangers or people in general.
So really I think yes, it helps. What do you have to feel beta about if you are swole and know that the gym with people you know are waiting for you? Just take the pussy off a pedestal, have fun and confidence in yourself.

>You'll meet people if you're not completely autistic

Well, I guess that makes me autistic. I've been going for 2 years now and can't say I have one gym friend. Do I need to make the first move? Should I ask them something like, "Feeling fit, buddy?" to start a conversation about a shared interest in fitness and weightlifting?

No you are the weird guy. Do they put you the creep song too

>Do they put you the creep song too

What? Is your question: Do people follow me during my sets playing Radiohead's breakout hit from Pablo Honey? If so, unfortunately not yet

This is true, or at least it is for me

Lucky

I guess I'm just a lucky guy

You're not faking, deep down everyone feels insecure and pathetic. Don't do yourself down lad.

>that face she's making
he's too close, lol

Read a book or two about interacting with people!
start with Carnegie's famous book, you sound awkward as fuck

Exercise releases endorphins which will chemically make you feel great. Have you ever heard of Runner's High? They're not just fucking around out there, that's a real thing and you can get it with training. Exercise WILL make you feel good.

What's more, losing weight and gaining muscle and meeting fitness goals will give you something to lean on, something concrete that says "I did this." This is one thing I really like about it. One thing that neurotic people do is second-guess their own achievements. "Oh, do these people actually like me?" "Oh, did I really earn this promotion?" "Oh, was my opponent really all that good?" But when you run a 5k and break your personal record, the stopwatch isn't just being polite. When you hit a new max weight, the plate isn't cutting you any slack. They CAN'T. And if you get worried in competitions that your opponent just wasn't good enough, that doesn't matter either anymore, because in personal fitness the only opponent is the version of yourself that you were the day before.

Give it a shot, user. Once you're out there doing work, you'll already be ahead of everybody else who stayed home, including the version of you in the past. You can do it. All you have to do is get started.

ask them for a spot on bench and try and start a conversation its really not hard my dude

runners high doesnt feel as good as mdma

I'm mentally Alpha. Even though i'm Aspie af like my genius father and I have some of my mother's social intelligence. That combo allows me to naturally dominate social circles and pull normie girls. However, I would definitely say that being skinny fat holds me back. Getting in decent shape would drench me in pussy.

LOL

Okay

I guess this is where that "fake it to make it" b-s comes into play.

On the real even though gains give me that 'nigger strength" i crave i'll always feel like based God fuck'd my bitch every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtnoPAqU_w

>feeling fit buddy

Brilliant

nice post

that fucking picture... way to make his birthday about yourself you stupid bitch

You just act like Alphas act.
You dont invest, you are not neede.
You look good.
You are fit.
You do wht you want.
You dont give a fuck about what aother want and would say!

Yes and no

There's many unconscious beta tendencies you have

But lifting will make you less emotionally sensitive and whiny, more aggressive, and less stressed out in general. Well developed muscular also forces you to walk with a more dominant gait.

He must read some pick up books

fuck, the fukin picture triggers me...

No but I do have a fix: Join the military, get in combat overseas, kill someone who's trying to kill you, get a good dose of PTSD from living some serious shit. When you get out you'll have manned the fuck up and won't be a beta anymore. It's hard to be a beta when you've been a vehicle that's flipped over and caught fire from an IED for the second time.

What compels people to publicly post this stupid beta faggot shit?

Is it considered beta to let a girl win in armwrestling??
I let oneitis win and she felt so good afterwards winning an arm wrestle for her 1st time

So I'm 6'7, I dress well, I'm sociable and comfortable with women, and I am currently sleeping with a married chick so I'm like 90% of the way to being Chad, but my best friend is a chick and it always feels like people will mistake me for a beta, like, the OP pic could so easily be me and her, and people would think less of me because of it? Feels weird mang

If you have to ask the answer to "Is it beta?" is yes

Quality post.

She wanted domination. You should have wrenched her arm out of her socket.

The fact that you are worried about it at all means you are indeed beta. If it wasn't for that you would be a mega chad

If someone thinks "feeling fit, buddy" is an appropiate conversation starter in real life, he has way bigger problems than learning pick up lines.

>yeah, I guess I'm just a lucky guy

>be me
>2 months ago
>outing w/ best friend for the first time in 2 years
>used to be high school autist, talking about girls 24/7 but just can't seem to remotely consider scoring
>now
>that nigga changed in ways
>we took the bus, hot grill on the bus
>I still have autistic proclivities
>bus stops
>he actually went out chasing her
>that goy won't dare do it dot jpg
>I see grill laughing, in the end they exchange numbers
>I ask him as I am fucking blasted "what did you say user"
>tells me to firstly look at their eyes, and if they look back, I go and say "hey, should I tell you that you're hot and I like you et cetera or should I just take your number"
>alright.png
>tomorrow at college
>hot grill looking at me
>I go up to her, w/ aspie overloard's taken over
>"h-hey???????? S-shou."
>her phone rang and she answers as I stand there in colossal fucking awkwardness
>"okay.... Bye"
>I'm sweating and gulping like vacuous pig
>"it's time user" I tell myself
>"h-ey, should I tell you that you're hot and I like you et cetera or should I just take your number"
>I say it and I feel like there's a black hole in my stomach trying to suck me from within
>I say it feeling like my body is in reverse functioning mode
>questions about existence start to pop up, something like "why are you alive user"
>"no" she replies
>I say "you know it was just an ice breaker"
>"no user"
>10 seconds awkward as fuck silence
>proceeds to play with her phone
>"w-what's your name?"
>ignores me
>I walk away tearing from the inside

Fucking stupid bitch goddamn

i dont think theres really anything wrong with having a girl as a friend.

theres plenty of girls i hang with even one on one that just seem to enjoy the company of men over women.

that being said id fuck them, and have a few, if given the chance but i dont pine after them at all.

but this is Veeky Forums so i guess i forget that having friends at all makes you a normie

How is this beta? I have plenty of female friends and a Gf
But all of this happened after lifting

>With practice, you fake being alpha

Until someone tests you and the whole facade crumbles.

that guy in pic is called a beta orbiter

Maybe you just didnt come up real. Maybe your friend would have end up as you did.

dude, your friend goes through that scenario like 95% of the time, you just witnessed one of his successes

>tfw also 5'9

i'm taller than all the girls i'm interested in...but not tall enouhh

>I say it and I feel like there's a black hole in my stomach trying to suck me from within

This

>sleeping with a married chick
Not sure that's chad. I think that just makes you a dick.

>>I say it and I feel like there's a black hole in my stomach trying to suck me from within

Kek.

But honestly My brother is a Chad and he always tells me that the real difference between 'Alphas' and 'Betas' is how many times they try.

Eg; Imagine there are 2 shitty batters in a cage. Batter 1 swings only when he is sure of his aim but even then his success rate is only about 15%. Batter 2 swings at every ball that comes his way. His success rate is also 15%. Thing is that batter 1 believes that batter 2 every swing because he's confident that he'll hit every time. The truth is that they both have about the same chance percentage-wise it's just that Batter 2 is going to have more just because he tries more.

What if you swing when only when you're sure and have an 80% hit rate

A Chad who swings all the time and has a 20% hit rate is still going to look better than you. It's all just perception.

I get the analogy. Thanks user.

I've had a problem with probability, I tend to not do something if I wasn't sure it'll work. I think it's probably fear of failure/embarrassment.

I will try to swing more, anonbro.

that analogy just means batter 2 is a better hitter than batter 1.

That's why he's Chad.

>reading comprehension

>retarded attempt at analogy

My brother used this example for me and it really cleared up alot of the self-confidence hang-ups I had because I realized that I just wasn't trying. I'm by no means a Chad but I do take action more often than I used to. Plus it helps that I believe, if you want to be emotionally tough, then you need to face complete rejection every once in a while.

Just cause you didn't understand it doesn't make the analogy retarded.

sorry i cant understand something incomprehensible that you and your retard brother came up with

the only reason you both get it is because you are speaking each others language: ignoramus.
probably a genetic thing. stupid parents produce stupid offspring. sad

I'm not the analogy guy lol why are you so mad faggot
Also >i

I'm the Guy who originally posted that example. I've been ignoring you this whole time while you where arguing with some other user. Why are you so salty. If it works for us then it's fine. If it doesn't help you then ignore it.

That's just not true at all - you can absolutely go through life with an astonishing 0% rejection rate!

Here's how:
You simply avoid talking to girls. If it is inevitable, absolutely do not ask for their number or anything, do not make any distinct and clear move at any cost.
Should a girl hit on you, invite you home, drag you into the darkest corner of a party or anything like that, you quickly reject them while you're on top and before they can change their minds and have any chance at rejecting you after all.

Easy-Peasy!

On an unrelated note, I am also 26 and a virgin.

>blue heart

wew

true. its really just a mindset

Somewhat true. Every alpha was once a beta. Don't delude yourself. Sure there are the chads (we all lnow them...REEEEEE)but most alphas grow into it slowly but surely. The thong is that you have to constantly work on your confidence uNike most natural alphas. But you will get there