Help With Tits

Hey Veeky Forums been lifting on and off for years. Used to be fat shit mode, now more strongfat mode. I've had bitch tits since puberty (26) now. Is there anything I can take or do for this issue inb4 surgery inb4 kys. Very happy with the rest of my body for now-those titties though. Haven't taken my shirt off in front of anyone except GF-ever. That one floppy tit will be the death of me. Any advice? I'm UTTERly convinced this will never go away. Pic related-not me but somewhat similar. Also-no hard glands below nips.

Lose more fat

Guess I'll read the sticky.

Get a free consultation.

That looks like gyno for sure. I had a similar condition. One side of my chest was bigger than the other.

The fact that you've lost fat and the symmetry remains almost proves that it's breast tissue.

Get the surgery. It will change your life.

Pic related. That was under my right nipple.

God damn. How much was surgery? Not sure if I want to go that route.

Surgery wasn't too expensive at all. The main cost of the surgery is the liposuction that has to be done.

You have a similar body to me, so there won't be much to suck out. I think they took a 1/4 of a lieter out. This also helps recovery time. I had no real pain at all, during or after the surgery. I just took Tylenol if my nips hurt.

My surgery was almost a month ago, and it cost 3900. My clinic had financing options, as insurance in the states usually doesn't cover it.

Well worth it. The time off from lifting is really the only bad part about it.

2 days after the surgery I was getting compliments on my chest looking better, even though it was swollen to shit.

how the fuck are we going to be able to tell anything with out a picture?

Its probably just more fat you need to lose

what do you look like now?

Don't believe the surgery meme, keep burning more fat.

Before forking out 5k for surgery get your hands on some Tamoxifen, 40mg/day.

If it's true gyno it will reduce it. Won't eliminate it, I'm still getting the surgery, but worth a shot.

They lipo'd u too? I've heard that can lead to sunken nips and only the gland needs to be removed.

I have gyno and can feel the gland and "roots" spread out like an inch and half in all around, can u still feel them? do they remove those too? do they go away after time?

also $3900 is a really good deal. was it only 1 side or both?

I'm Australian if that makes any difference btw

I'll post when I get off work.

Yeah, liposuction is pretty typical. It's used to sculpt out the chest. It's also helpful to the healing process. Roughing up the muscle under the skin helps your chest compress better so there aren't loose sacks of skin hanging off.

They did remove both glands. The one on the left side of my chest was considerably smaller, only about a 1/4 inch long. The best part is that I don't have to worry about the left side getting bigger, as it's removed.

And don't worry about the nip collapsing. They leave a very small part of the gland in, directly under the nipple. This keeps it from inverting.

Bump.

I'm thinking of getting surgery done.

What is the resulting scar like?

why did the rings around your nips shrink?

op has gyno for sure. I had it pretty severe and got it removed and the doc said he must have removed almost a liter total. so glad I got it, but my nips never quite recovered. well nip actually. only my left side got fucked up.

This is what I'm concerned about. My left side ironically has more swelling than the right. Less was taken out, but it seems to not like it as much.

I'm not too worried though. It can't be worse than having what I did.

Pics coming soon.

he said it's not him but it's because the breast tissue expands the aereola kind of like how as girls go through puberty and get bigger boobs the aereola/nipple ring also expands with the breast tissue

my left side was a bit larger as well, but thats not what caused the nipple to look bad. so most docs cut around the areola and take out the breast tissue that way. The plastic surgeon I went to used a different technique where he put in a plastic tube under my armpit to my chest and then stuck in some kind of device right through my nipple to break the tissue up and take it out through the tube,

>Tamoxifen
doesn't that work only for people who've had gyno for a few months?

thanks for the honest responses.

I am thinking of getting this surgery done this summer, but I also have a decent amount of excess skin in the chest.

I was overweight for 10+ years of my life and it had a terrible impact on my body.

The gyno kills me the most.

I've gone from 400lbs to 245 and a decent amount of muscle.

I know in some cases they will do lipo + a boomerang cut of skin to essentially deal with the loose skin.

Not sure what the recovery on that will be like...

Also no idea who the best surgeons in my area are (St. Louis)

test